ThirdRailForum

• December 16, 2017, 11:23:34 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Flattits freddy has a tempertantrum about losing her title  (Read 358 times)

plus minus reset

din365Topic starter

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
Flattits freddy has a tempertantrum about losing her title
« on: November 28, 2017, 02:07:59 PM »

Now, I get that flatty is getting mad at everybody because she can't flame for shit, but that has just went from sad to pathetic.

Normally I check this just to see which delecate buttercup I manage to twist their panties in a bunch, and it looks like old flatty has been extremely busy spreading that digital tempertantrum around to the point that shaved retarded yeti went back and started doing it in old threads! lol! So, with due diligence, I gave her a chance to see what exactly she was mad about.

Well, if the staff wants the voting like that, then go nuts! it would certainly piss off some tryhards that have sub-400 nics in the ready to try to rig it. consider this match a "trial run" as to how well it works, because the person who should be winning is winning right now. I personally think it makes the "no nicswitch voting" a little bit more enforceable, and gives some people an incentive to contribute to the site more, but I'm sure there will be a minority that will disagree.

She is fuming at the mere suggestion of encouraging site activity and small and enforceable measures. How dare CW and I talk about making TRF busy and making matches alot less of a complete clusterfuck! lol!

https://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=16394.msg274739#msg274739
 She smited this one, because obviously she believes joe biden should be able to grope little girls! lol! I always though the English were a little fucked in the head, but this is just more proof of that! I'm guessing she's angry that I'm trashing creepy old bastards doing that shit, and she's having flashbacks where even her creepy uncle wouldn't fuck that tranny ET-looking wog.

So come on, folks. dig through your reps and show us exactly what Freddy the wog hates so much that she raged about it and smited it! lol!

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 117
  • Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
Re: Flattits freddy has a tempertantrum about losing her title
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2017, 02:12:47 PM »

Now, I get that flatty is getting mad at everybody because she can't flame for shit, but that has just went from sad to pathetic.

Normally I check this just to see which delecate buttercup I manage to twist their panties in a bunch, and it looks like old flatty has been extremely busy spreading that digital tempertantrum around to the point that shaved retarded yeti went back and started doing it in old threads! lol! So, with due diligence, I gave her a chance to see what exactly she was mad about.

She is fuming at the mere suggestion of encouraging site activity and small and enforceable measures. How dare CW and I talk about making TRF busy and making matches alot less of a complete clusterfuck! lol!

She smited this one, because obviously she believes joe biden should be able to grope little girls! lol! I always though the English were a little fucked in the head, but this is just more proof of that! I'm guessing she's angry that I'm trashing creepy old bastards doing that shit, and she's having flashbacks where even her creepy uncle wouldn't fuck that tranny ET-looking wog.

So come on, folks. dig through your reps and show us exactly what Freddy the wog hates so much that she raged about it and smited it! lol!

Temper tantrum.
Two words.

Delicate.

:santa: :santa: :santa:

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • rancidmilko is a tedious twat.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2017, 02:23:12 PM »

I think the tard will just neg everything she can

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
  • Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2017, 02:24:07 PM »

Why do you hate Fred?  Did she rebuff you?

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2017, 02:27:15 PM »

Hate is a strong word. I find it funny to watch her spinning 😎😑

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2017, 02:28:12 PM »

Hate is a strong word. I find it funny to watch her spinning 😎😑

Yeah but she never spins for you....

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2017, 02:31:51 PM »

Yeah but she never spins for you....
lol wut? The crazy gypsy gets stuck on 6000 RPM everytime she sees me

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2017, 02:38:07 PM »

lol wut? The crazy gypsy gets stuck on 6000 RPM everytime she sees me

Sounds like a Rodrigo wet dream...

JOODOG

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • JOODOG probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2017, 02:42:20 PM »

Seems I've got her incessant butthurt graffitied all over my profile as well

Nice trophy  :snick:

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 135
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2017, 02:53:15 PM »

Oh come now, I was simply playing with the toy that was kindly gifted to me, it would've been ungrateful and churlish of me not to.
But wow, what a sight, thanks for posting it up  :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

din365Topic starter

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2017, 03:04:18 PM »

well come on, then. dig some of those posts she negged and show the whole world exactly what overeggs her pudding". perhaps youi got a post or two that says incest is wrong or something? lol!

That's the point of this thread. for us to post up some incredibly sane and normal things she has negged and make fun of her for it.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 294
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2017, 03:06:02 PM »

You should be throwing a tantrum for losing at the gene pool.
Quote from: lokmar on December 14, 2017, 07:10:27 PM
I will take a straight kiddie fucker<*record scratch*>

Lolwut?

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2017, 03:18:39 PM »

well come on, then. dig some of those posts she negged and show the whole world exactly what overeggs her pudding". perhaps youi got a post or two that says incest is wrong or something? lol!

That's the point of this thread. for us to post up some incredibly sane and normal things she has negged and make fun of her for it.

Yes come on rancid, lets see more of my marvellous handiwork, give me more lols  :rotf:

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2017, 03:42:31 PM »

I think it started when I suggested that God could be a faggot, he couldn't take it

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2017, 04:42:00 PM »

Lol as long as he's not some filthy gypsy, I'm cool with it

JOODOG

• Legatus
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2017, 05:37:15 PM »

So this thread is about showing the world that Fred is a mumbling spammer that can only use some dumb rep system to retaliate when people remind her that her IQ trails Sting's by double digits?

I think she's doing an excellent job of that all on her own.

Plus I'm too lazy to go through the steps of finding that area of my profile again, let alone screen printing it and uploading it to some image hosting facility

JOODOG

• Legatus
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2017, 05:50:32 PM »

lol.  Johnny fag fag made a funny  :rotf:

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2017, 07:08:04 PM »

LOL, since you mentioned it, the dumb cunt apparently thinks drug dealers should carry weapons to deal with "occupational hazard" i.e. another criminal shooting them

https://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=16164.msg273955#msg273955

She also negs posts that have nothing to do with her dumb self

https://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=15658.msg273893#msg273893

https://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=16416.msg274937#msg274937

I'd say she's just a pwned loser who negs people because that's her best "material', really

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2017, 08:31:33 PM »

^^^coming from a guy who could lose a kitten patting competition to Koko....
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2017, 08:48:05 PM »

^^^coming from a guy who could lose a kitten patting competition to Koko....

Koko the korilla?
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.362 seconds with 40 queries.