ThirdRailForum

• December 17, 2017, 12:31:32 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Flattits freddy has a tempertantrum about losing her title  (Read 360 times)

plus minus reset

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • rancidmilko is a tedious twat.
  • Fan of: Nunya
Re: Flattits freddy has a tempertantrum about losing her title
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2017, 08:48:48 PM »

Sounds like a Rodrigo wet dream...

Stop with those jokes

really

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2017, 08:55:39 PM »

Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 117
  • Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2017, 08:57:22 PM »

:santa: :santa: :santa:

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
  • Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2017, 09:03:54 PM »

I think it started when I suggested that God could be a faggot, he couldn't take it

God will troll you if you can’t take a joke.

BEnzo

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2017, 10:58:33 PM »

You should be throwing a tantrum for losing at the gene pool.

Din's gene pool is filled with gravy-

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2017, 11:53:58 PM »

Din's gene pool is filled with gravy-

Man gravy?  :eyes:

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2017, 11:56:30 PM »

I try to have a moment of piece and Kuwait, but the dingaling satan's little whelper won't let me

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2017, 12:02:34 AM »

I try to have a moment of piece and Kuwait, but the dingaling satan's little whelper won't let me

Translation, please. 

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2017, 12:04:10 AM »

Translation, please. 

we have enough trans shit around already

quit it

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2017, 12:13:11 AM »

we have enough trans shit around already

quit it

And Lokmar should stop stretching out Din’s panties like that.

uterus on toast

• putting the good things in...
  • Senatore
  • uterus on toast embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • ...so you'll wear the Dolmio grin
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2017, 01:33:13 AM »

So come on, folks. dig through your reps and show us exactly what Freddy the wog hates so much that she raged about it and smited it! lol!
Why?

No, really. I mean I don't remember going to any such effort when Serafina and Caskur went on a neg rep crusade at my expense; other than to invite The Mor0n to make it possible to show a negative number I barely made mention of it at all. Karma functions are worthless trinkets really, trinkets which invite the sorts of intellectually challenged trolls who would stare blankly at slot machines stabbing the same button over and over as they piss their monthly dole cheque up against the wall.

We don't need to validate their efforts. The Mor0n may disagree of course; he certainly disagreed enough to undo Serafina's and Caskur's efforts, restructuring the karma system to better showcase the attaboys. He may even do so again, since it seems to be something he at least takes seriously even if none of the rest of us do.

Maybe he'll do to Stumpy Notits what he did to Caskur... take away her ability to use the karma function at all for a few months.  :snick:

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 135
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2017, 04:00:57 AM »

So this thread is about showing the world that Fred is a mumbling spammer that can only use some dumb rep system to retaliate when people remind her that her IQ trails Sting's by double digits?

I think she's doing an excellent job of that all on her own.

Plus I'm too lazy to go through the steps of finding that area of my profile again, let alone screen printing it and uploading it to some image hosting facility

Plus you know it would make me laugh too much  :snick:

JOODOG

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • JOODOG probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2017, 06:49:34 PM »

I'm quite pleased that you are proud of your greatest achievement

Whats your next big thing?  Spam the board with smileys?

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2017, 06:57:17 PM »

^^^ still smarting from the smiting. Get over it already, you're living in the past, move on

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 226
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2017, 06:57:37 PM »

It won't be Spin the Bottle

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

JOODOG

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • JOODOG probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2017, 07:31:53 PM »

^^^ still smarting from the smiting. Get over it already, you're living in the past, move on
I'm am?

well that's interesting

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2017, 07:41:29 PM »

I'm am?

well that's interesting

I can't stop laughing at how this bint keeps telling herself that we "hurt over karma" bwahahahahahaha

senior penor

• Aedile
  • senior penor probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2017, 07:54:24 PM »

Koko the korilla?
No. koko the mentally retarded stripper midget from guatamala!

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2017, 08:17:07 PM »

I can't stop laughing at how this bint keeps telling herself that we "hurt over karma" bwahahahahahaha

Nope, you're still crying, I sense your faggot tears

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2017, 09:29:07 PM »

No. koko the mentally retarded stripper midget from guatamala!

Lemon doesn't like when you bring her sister-in-law into these threads
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.354 seconds with 42 queries.