ThirdRailForum

• December 17, 2017, 12:48:34 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Flattits freddy has a tempertantrum about losing her title  (Read 361 times)

plus minus reset

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • rancidmilko is a tedious twat.
  • Fan of: Nunya
Re: Flattits freddy has a tempertantrum about losing her title
« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2017, 09:30:10 PM »

Nope, you're still crying, I sense your faggot tears

You "sense" them?

LOL keep your gypsy shit away from me

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 117
  • Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2017, 10:00:03 PM »

Lemon doesn't like when you bring her sister-in-law into these threads

You want her picture?
:santa: :santa: :santa:

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 135
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2017, 08:36:37 AM »

You "sense" them?

LOL keep your gypsy shit away from me

No, I've sent a gypsy spirit to be with you and ruin everything you do. Enjoy

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2017, 06:12:29 PM »

No, I've sent a gypsy spirit to be with you and ruin everything you do. Enjoy

Really?

What's next?

Gonna print my pic and make a little voodoo doll?

Magic worked so well for Romania, didn't it? Fucking dracula and all. Bwahahahahahaha

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
  • Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2017, 11:29:57 PM »

Really?

What's next?

Gonna print my pic and make a little voodoo doll?

Magic worked so well for Romania, didn't it? Fucking dracula and all. Bwahahahahahaha

Oh now you’ve gone and summoned Dracula.  Bad choices, Rodrigo.

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2017, 11:56:15 PM »

Oh now you’ve gone and summoned Dracula.  Bad choices, Rodrigo.

I live in Brazoo

niggers eat dracula for breakfast here

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
« Reply #46 on: December 04, 2017, 02:29:08 PM »

I live in Brazoo

niggers eat dracula for breakfast here

But it’s better than England? 

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #47 on: December 04, 2017, 02:42:10 PM »

But it’s better than England? 

I like the places where I go better

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
« Reply #48 on: December 05, 2017, 03:04:43 AM »

I like the places where I go better

Of course you do.
It’s so windy here right now. Can’t sleep.  :confused:

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #49 on: December 09, 2017, 05:28:54 PM »

Of course you do.
It’s so windy here right now. Can’t sleep.  :confused:

Tell niggerotaku to stop farting so much

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
« Reply #50 on: December 09, 2017, 06:46:27 PM »

Tell niggerotaku to stop farting so much

He’s in El Salvador.  He’ll be back tomorrow.

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #51 on: December 09, 2017, 11:32:52 PM »

He’s in El Salvador.  He’ll be back tomorrow.

He's probably hitting some chica caliente and not thinking of Lemon aid

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #52 on: December 09, 2017, 11:35:57 PM »

So, it's you doing the farting now?

aww jesus

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
« Reply #53 on: December 10, 2017, 01:17:52 AM »

He's probably hitting some chica caliente and not thinking of Lemon aid

And Lemon can play that game too!

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
« Reply #54 on: December 10, 2017, 01:18:48 AM »

So, it's you doing the farting now?

aww jesus

Lovin’ my bean burritos.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Win vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #55 on: December 10, 2017, 12:15:13 PM »

Is Din the Dumb tiddly pum..... Cunt, Prowler or Patsy?

I cannot keep up with much, much less yet another fucking homogeneous BH reincarnation that I am almost positive nearly nevery one cares about.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.402 seconds with 37 queries.