• October 24, 2018, 12:31:18 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Flattits freddy has a tempertantrum about losing her title  (Read 553 times)

plus minus reset

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.
  • Fan of: Nunya
Re: Flattits freddy has a tempertantrum about losing her title
« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2017, 09:30:10 PM »

Nope, you're still crying, I sense your faggot tears

You "sense" them?

LOL keep your gypsy shit away from me

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 137
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
  • Witch & Famous
« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2017, 10:00:03 PM »

Lemon doesn't like when you bring her sister-in-law into these threads

You want her picture?

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 150
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2017, 08:36:37 AM »

You "sense" them?

LOL keep your gypsy shit away from me

No, I've sent a gypsy spirit to be with you and ruin everything you do. Enjoy

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.
« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2017, 06:12:29 PM »

No, I've sent a gypsy spirit to be with you and ruin everything you do. Enjoy

Really?

What's next?

Gonna print my pic and make a little voodoo doll?

Magic worked so well for Romania, didn't it? Fucking dracula and all. Bwahahahahahaha

Lems

• Emperor
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
  • Witch & Famous
« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2017, 11:29:57 PM »

Really?

What's next?

Gonna print my pic and make a little voodoo doll?

Magic worked so well for Romania, didn't it? Fucking dracula and all. Bwahahahahahaha

Oh now you’ve gone and summoned Dracula.  Bad choices, Rodrigo.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2017, 11:56:15 PM »

Oh now you’ve gone and summoned Dracula.  Bad choices, Rodrigo.

I live in Brazoo

niggers eat dracula for breakfast here

Lems

• Emperor
  • Witch & Famous
« Reply #46 on: December 04, 2017, 02:29:08 PM »

I live in Brazoo

niggers eat dracula for breakfast here

But it’s better than England? 

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #47 on: December 04, 2017, 02:42:10 PM »

But it’s better than England? 

I like the places where I go better

Lems

• Emperor
  • Witch & Famous
« Reply #48 on: December 05, 2017, 03:04:43 AM »

I like the places where I go better

Of course you do.
It’s so windy here right now. Can’t sleep.  :confused:

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #49 on: December 09, 2017, 05:28:54 PM »

Of course you do.
It’s so windy here right now. Can’t sleep.  :confused:

Tell niggerotaku to stop farting so much

Lems

• Emperor
  • Witch & Famous
« Reply #50 on: December 09, 2017, 06:46:27 PM »

Tell niggerotaku to stop farting so much

He’s in El Salvador.  He’ll be back tomorrow.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #51 on: December 09, 2017, 11:32:52 PM »

He’s in El Salvador.  He’ll be back tomorrow.

He's probably hitting some chica caliente and not thinking of Lemon aid

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #52 on: December 09, 2017, 11:35:57 PM »

So, it's you doing the farting now?

aww jesus

Lems

• Emperor
  • Witch & Famous
« Reply #53 on: December 10, 2017, 01:17:52 AM »

He's probably hitting some chica caliente and not thinking of Lemon aid

And Lemon can play that game too!

Lems

• Emperor
  • Witch & Famous
« Reply #54 on: December 10, 2017, 01:18:48 AM »

So, it's you doing the farting now?

aww jesus

Lovin’ my bean burritos.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 115
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #55 on: December 10, 2017, 12:15:13 PM »

Is Din the Dumb tiddly pum..... Cunt, Prowler or Patsy?

I cannot keep up with much, much less yet another fucking homogeneous BH reincarnation that I am almost positive nearly nevery one cares about.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.357 seconds with 33 queries.