ThirdRailForum

• August 16, 2018, 05:45:11 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: The smiley and tag buttons won't show up in the new Firefox either  (Read 401 times)

plus minus reset

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 171
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - This is Yuo 2100 Replies - Once upon a time in MikeTXs bunghole200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
Re: The smiley and tag buttons won't show up in the new Firefox either
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2017, 01:13:02 PM »

This site has more bugs than a Starship Troopers movie

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2017, 02:23:09 PM »

And yet this happened rather suddenly. I mean you never had trouble with this previously, no?

Yeah, I think it started with browser updates.

uterus on toast

• putting the good things in...
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • uterus on toast embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • ...so you'll wear the Dolmio grin
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2017, 06:43:54 PM »

Perhaps The Mor0n needs to get off his fat arse and update the board software (if he knows how).

Vitriol

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - If any of you remember RiotgearWin vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2017, 11:35:04 AM »

Firefox Quantum (v57.0) on Win10, no show yet.
'Allow'd ajax.cloudflare.com and... now they're back.

You may not have a browser issue so much as a scriptblocker issue.
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
  • rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2017, 11:42:02 AM »

Firefox Quantum (v57.0) on Win10, no show yet.
'Allow'd ajax.cloudflare.com and... now they're back.

You may not have a browser issue so much as a scriptblocker issue.

Allowed how?

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2017, 11:42:21 AM »

I'm not using NoScripts

Vitriol

• Senatore
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2017, 12:16:42 PM »

Allowed how?

In the uMatrix addon.
NoScript wasn't being supported on one of the recent Firefox updates so I switched to uMatrix.

If you have ajax.cloudflare.com blocked via any setting (internet options, AV software, etc.) that might be your boggle.

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2017, 01:15:01 PM »

what

the

fuck

So, I never had Script blockers, but I had to install this uMatrix and allow cloudfare to make it work

fucking interwebz

Kudos to Vitriol

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2017, 01:16:39 PM »

It worked for a second a got fucked up again ROFLMAO

uterus on toast

• putting the good things in...
  • Senatore
  • uterus on toast embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • ...so you'll wear the Dolmio grin
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2017, 01:50:15 PM »

Is there anything in your Hosts file about it?

Vitriol

• Senatore
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2017, 02:23:08 PM »

It worked for a second a got fucked up again ROFLMAO

Once you allow that script make sure you click the icon that looks like a padlock so uMatrix will "remember" the setting.

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2017, 03:18:37 PM »

Once you allow that script make sure you click the icon that looks like a padlock so uMatrix will "remember" the setting.

I did that

Vitriol

• Senatore
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2017, 03:32:47 PM »

I did that

Hmm.
Well then the answer is now obvious: your computer is infested with gnomes. Nasty little buggers... good luck with that.

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2017, 03:33:34 PM »

Hmm.
Well then the answer is now obvious: your computer is infested with gnomes. Nasty little buggers... good luck with that.

twap sent them via email to me

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2017, 03:34:15 PM »

Someone please help Rancid enter the 21st century.

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2017, 03:38:32 PM »

Firefuckers

Vitriol

• Senatore
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2017, 04:14:10 PM »

twap sent them via email to me

Yeah, that sounds like something he'd do.
As an informational aside and not trying to point and laugh or anything, but I can still see the smileys.

Just lucky I guess.

feral

• It's all good..
  • Dictator
  • feral embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2017, 07:01:08 AM »

Hmm.
Well then the answer is now obvious: your computer is infested with gnomes. Nasty little buggers..

Kinda like flea..

- just sayin

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 171
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - This is Yuo 2100 Replies - Once upon a time in MikeTXs bunghole200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2017, 02:53:20 PM »

The site should change its name to Klandathu Forums.

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - John-John and Benzover were snuggling
« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2017, 11:57:25 PM »

I still reckon The Retard Farm is more appropriate.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.422 seconds with 38 queries.