ThirdRailForum

• December 17, 2017, 12:48:21 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: I AM GOING TO FUCK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU IN THE ASS  (Read 378 times)

plus minus reset

shit covered erectionTopic starter

• PigPen Poster
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • shit covered erection probably just rolled in here.
I AM GOING TO FUCK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU IN THE ASS
« on: November 30, 2017, 01:30:55 PM »

Please to be forming an orderly queue, I've only got one dick.

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 117
  • Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
Re: I AM GOING TO FUCK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU IN THE ASS
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2017, 02:28:25 PM »

Please to be forming an orderly queue, I've only got one dick.

Hello FRW.  We meat again.

Two words:  Mayo Molestation
:santa: :santa: :santa:

JOODOG

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • JOODOG probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2017, 02:35:30 PM »

After seeing this thread Johnny storm will no longer walk face forward in hopes he'll "bump" into this guy

like so

uterus on toast

• putting the good things in...
  • Senatore
  • uterus on toast embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • ...so you'll wear the Dolmio grin
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2017, 02:51:12 PM »

Are safe sex practices going to be observed? A few of you have some rather dubious sexual practices, I don't relish the idea of catching what you've got.

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 135
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2017, 02:53:12 PM »

Are safe sex practices going to be observed? A few of you have some rather dubious sexual practices, I don't relish the idea of catching what you've got.

....but you have no objection to being fucked up the ass. Lol

Vixen

• Administrator
  • Vixen embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Flea says she earns $175k100 Replies - Flea says she earns $175kWin vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Flame Town dead?100 Reply Thread - Missing Malaysian airline100+ Reply Thread - Are we atheists?
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2017, 03:08:14 PM »

lol. He likes to give as much as he receives.
(European Commission president Jean Claude Juncker warned Britain not to expect an 'amicable divorce,' adding: 'It was not exactly a tight love affair anyway.')

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2017, 03:16:31 PM »

Dunno, I've never had the occasion to find out. A few of your contemporaries seem to know a lot about it (Johnny, Benzover et al) but so far my anus has strictly been a one way street so I cannot comment directly.

Mind you though, I can confess to having pushed out some particularly satisfying shits in my time. Some were quite pleasurable as they turtled out of my sphincter to go kersplash in the porcelain throne. I have a theory that's why you women (and certain effeminate cabana boys and their pet monkeys) have such a love affair with teh cawk up your clackers... it must feel ever so good when it exits.

Perhaps you can confirm this for me. Presuming of course anyone has ever found you attractive enough to fuck that is.  :grin:

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2017, 03:20:44 PM »

lol. He likes to give as much as he receives.

Technically correct, since my anus is a virgin and the two times I consented to fucking girlfriends up their hershey highways I found the experience mundane and overrated.

Still, I'm sure there are those here who would say otherwise. This song is for them.

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2017, 03:23:33 PM »

BTW....  :100: posts to go.  :snick:

Vixen

• Administrator
  • Vixen embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Flea says she earns $175k100 Replies - Flea says she earns $175kWin vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Flame Town dead?100 Reply Thread - Missing Malaysian airline100+ Reply Thread - Are we atheists?
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2017, 04:14:48 PM »

Technically correct, since my anus is a virgin and the two times I consented to fucking girlfriends up their hershey highways I found the experience mundane and overrated.

Still, I'm sure there are those here who would say otherwise. This song is for them.

Your anus is a virgin. Lol.  Do you want to read that back to yourself, out loud?
(European Commission president Jean Claude Juncker warned Britain not to expect an 'amicable divorce,' adding: 'It was not exactly a tight love affair anyway.')

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2017, 04:48:37 PM »

Your anus is a virgin. Lol.  Do you want to read that back to yourself, out loud?

Why, do you think it will make it jealous of all the action yours has been receiving at the hands of your vibrator collection? :snick:

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
  • Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2017, 12:15:19 PM »

Well Senior?  Where’s the ass fucking? 

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2017, 01:08:47 PM »

Lol, someone's getting impatient.  :snick:

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2017, 08:48:18 PM »

Lol, someone's getting impatient.  :snick:

You see this Senior?  He wants ewe, on toast!  Jelly on the side.  :grin:

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • rancidmilko is a tedious twat.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2017, 11:58:49 PM »

I'll pass

It's not like we'll ever be able to pry the cum wranglers away from this guy, anyway

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2017, 04:03:46 AM »

You see this Senior?  He wants ewe,...
Rubbish, I'm not the one begging to know where the arsefucking is.

That.... would be you, slut.

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2017, 08:44:15 AM »

You see this Senior?  He wants ewe, on toast!  Jelly on the side.  :grin:

I'll pass

It's not like we'll ever be able to pry the cum wranglers away from this guy, anyway

^^^ you see? Rancid answers to his alters name. Totally busted, lol

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2017, 08:46:07 AM »

How come shit covered erection (aka cunt) was pig penned?

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 226
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2017, 09:56:21 AM »

How come shit covered erection (aka cunt) was pig penned?

Because he spammed seven SHITTY posts yesterday which I deleted.

If it is cun'T, he knows better.

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2017, 12:17:38 PM »

Because he spammed seven SHITTY posts yesterday which I deleted.

That sounds like cunt....
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.345 seconds with 41 queries.