ThirdRailForum

• December 16, 2017, 11:18:02 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: I AM GOING TO FUCK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU IN THE ASS  (Read 373 times)

plus minus reset

senior penor

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • senior penor probably just rolled in here.
Re: I AM GOING TO FUCK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU IN THE ASS
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2017, 01:15:15 PM »

^^^ you see? Rancid answers to his alters name. Totally busted, lol
Just like when your wog papa screams "you flat fucking whore". you come galloping over.

It gets really awkward when the senior is changing a flat tire.

uterus on toast

• putting the good things in...
  • Senatore
  • uterus on toast embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • ...so you'll wear the Dolmio grin
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2017, 05:33:33 PM »

Because he spammed seven SHITTY posts yesterday which I deleted.

If it is cun'T, he knows better.
You know what my next account is, stop playing stupid.

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • rancidmilko is a tedious twat.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2017, 05:35:46 PM »

You know what my next account is, stop playing stupid.

he's choking on popcorn

uterus on toast

• putting the good things in...
  • Senatore
  • uterus on toast embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • ...so you'll wear the Dolmio grin
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2017, 05:38:47 PM »

He should learn to chew his food better.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 294
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2017, 04:44:40 AM »

After seeing this thread Johnny storm will no longer walk face forward in hopes he'll "bump" into this guy

like so

Ughfff...that fell flat.  Step up your game, son.
Quote from: lokmar on December 14, 2017, 07:10:27 PM
I will take a straight kiddie fucker<*record scratch*>

Lolwut?

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

your daily reality enema

• Quaestor
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2017, 03:45:37 PM »

^Chimpo, dreaming about the sphincter control he so desperately needs to make his overly raped bunghole sound like that.  :snick:

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2017, 09:32:02 AM »

It’s obvious you’re only posting for post count now. 

Lolwut?

your daily reality enema

• Quaestor
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2017, 09:39:41 AM »

It’s obvious you’re only posting for post count now.
And ten years of gems like "CAWK", "DEEZ NUTZ", "COHAB" and "COUCH" isn't?  :lolatu:

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 117
  • Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2017, 07:45:19 PM »

Looks like enema was run off the board.
:santa: :santa: :santa:

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 135
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2017, 01:35:06 AM »

Looks like enema was run off the board.

I for one am not sorry if I made him cry, not even in this, the season of goodwill. There, I said it

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2017, 10:09:21 AM »

Cunty, hows your post count at that dead stag forum you mod at?  Lol.

Lolwut?

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
  • Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2017, 12:34:16 PM »

I for one am not sorry if I made him cry, not even in this, the season of goodwill. There, I said it

Maybe he got married.  Don’t worry... we’ll be here to catch him when he falls.  :snick:

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • rancidmilko is a tedious twat.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2017, 12:46:21 PM »

I can see Lemon, Johnny and Fred are eager that this guy makes good on his promise.

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2017, 12:58:05 PM »

I can see Lemon, Johnny and Fred are eager that this guy makes good on his promise.

What promise? To Freud??

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Win vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2017, 04:55:02 PM »

"I AM GOING TO FUCK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU IN THE ASS"

You see arse-draggers....good manners cost nothing.

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2017, 06:58:07 PM »

"I AM GOING TO FUCK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU IN THE ASS"

You see arse-draggers....good manners cost nothing.

That was a statement, not specifically a promise.

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2017, 01:43:48 AM »

Maybe he got married.  .  :snick:

I thought the hillbilly hoedown wasn't happening til august, that's what my invite says anyway

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2017, 03:47:21 AM »

Looks like freuds too afraid to post in the flame area without cunt. Is there a big strong man who will hold freuds hand at this difficult time? Pm him

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #38 on: December 14, 2017, 03:52:20 AM »

You and Lemon have shitposted TRF nearly dead. You should be ashamed of yourselves.
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2017, 03:57:58 AM »

You and Lemon have shitposted TRF nearly dead. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

We sound like powerful people, yay me and lemon. We rule
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.333 seconds with 41 queries.