• December 18, 2018, 07:05:41 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Our final week online!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Not clicking that shitty thread, Black Lemolive  (Read 192 times)

plus minus reset

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.
  • Fan of: Nunya
Not clicking that shitty thread, Black Lemolive
« on: November 30, 2017, 10:46:51 PM »

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Merry Citrus

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Trump’s Tower, White Russians, Covfefe
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
Re: Not clicking that shitty thread, Black Lemolive
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2017, 10:47:53 PM »

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

You’re jealous that you weren’t mentioned.   :snack:

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
  • rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2017, 10:49:50 PM »

we can always bring business to a more productive thread

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2017, 11:58:40 PM »

who clicked on lemon's shitty thread?

uterus on toast

• putting the good things in...
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • uterus on toast embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • ...so you'll wear the Dolmio grin
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2017, 12:00:57 AM »

What shitty thread?

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2017, 12:13:37 AM »

The one about senior penis and whatnot

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2017, 12:16:23 AM »

Oh.

No, I must've skipped it. Love letters between forum members ain't my go-to for entertainment.

Merry Citrus

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Trump’s Tower, White Russians, Covfefe
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2017, 01:19:55 AM »

Oh.

No, I must've skipped it. Love letters between forum members ain't my go-to for entertainment.

Senior Penis wants into your fraternity.  You can call it love if that makes you happy, Ute.  ❤️ :goatse: ❤️

uterus on toast

• Senatore
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2017, 05:22:10 AM »

So he's NOT my alt now? Sheesh, you clueless tards really ought to get your stories straight before you try them on with the rest of the board.  :tard:
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.56 seconds with 36 queries.