ThirdRailForum

• December 16, 2017, 11:23:11 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bend the Knee  (Read 223 times)

plus minus reset

SirSuperSouthernTopic starter

• TRF's Flame Champion
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • SirSuperSouthern needs to post more to get noticed.SirSuperSouthern needs to post more to get noticed.SirSuperSouthern needs to post more to get noticed.
  • Awards: Win vs Brent500 Replies - Ajar300 Replies - Ajar200 Replies - Ajar100 Replies - Ajar100 Reply Thread - I Can Help Y'all New
Bend the Knee
« on: December 01, 2017, 08:59:12 PM »

... and tilt your heads back and open up for an unknown gift. Sweaty, genital wart covered balls; a stream of very dark piss full of different flavors and scents; the Glorious Ramrod whose taste will fill your throat with doubts about my sexuality; and the luckiest gets finished in/on places that have yet to be filmed.

Surprisingly, my Wall of Awesome has dust where two heads and a trophy belong. This will continue to be Brain's last favor to Zak von Erik, who he regrettably met somewhere over there *twirls index finger*

Poor Erik is now tragically dependent on his nigger-rigged wheelchair that is mathematically impossible to be pushed in a straight line. His current weight doesn't help. But since Brain did his best to push NA up to a bar, now sweaty from his arduous effort - the folks that had been there pleasantly chatty left immediately, some without paying.

So, who's going to "pay" for retiring a 50 year old fatass with a haircut he crafted himself, while looking all the way up at the bathroom mirror? Me, apparently. No more found skullstars, and no golden thing. Here, Glenn will sing a short catchy song explaining my current lament (just 2 minutes long):

I'm not alone, see? Actually I am since I'm on the top of the pile of you tards. It'll suck when you open your fucking mouth about to say some stupid shit when yes - my lovely shit will still your hunger and freshen your breath as it makes down its beaten path to the very bottom, where you probably are, loser.

Well folks, New Orleans is fulla black people who could pass themselves off as humans so I'm headed back very soon. Hell I may just fuck my first nigger. Over...

SSS
- and out

Quote from: a very shaken poster named Brent
It isn't happening, short of a face to face meet. If sss has the balls, I invite an intermediary to PM his number and we can set this up. Otherwise you are permanently removed from my radar.

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 226
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

• TRF's Flame Champion
  • SirSuperSouthern needs to post more to get noticed.SirSuperSouthern needs to post more to get noticed.SirSuperSouthern needs to post more to get noticed.
  • Awards: Win vs Brent500 Replies - Ajar300 Replies - Ajar200 Replies - Ajar100 Replies - Ajar100 Reply Thread - I Can Help Y'all New
Re: Bend the Knee
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2017, 01:06:48 AM »

That/she has nothing to do with awards I recently stacked, but Bra1n hates me with reason.

And of course I wouldn't accept a fucking feral challenge. That would cause BH to roar in laughter at the thought of it. You should too, I saw it earlier tonight and couldn't stop the fucking muscles in my face from stretching out, that's as silly as it could ever get.

Now, about my legit earnings...

SSS
- stick to my thread's subject and unstick that goofy shit you actually took seriously
It isn't happening, short of a face to face meet. If sss has the balls, I invite an intermediary to PM his number and we can set this up. Otherwise you are permanently removed from my radar.

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 155
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • resting bitch face.
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2017, 05:17:53 AM »

And of course I wouldn't accept a fucking feral challenge. That would cause BH to roar in laughter at the thought of it. You should too, I saw it earlier tonight and couldn't stop the fucking muscles in my face from stretching out, that's as silly as it could ever get.

...and I suppose BH would of been cheering and clapping with your title win from bad ass fred?

:lol:

What you're really saying is, you only do challenges where you believe you will win.

Let it be noted in flame towns history.

Feral challenged SSS and his only excuse was "  BH would of been laughing if he took up the challenge "

#pathetic
#Brawlboohoo?
Yet another example of why feral is the reigning Queen of Flame. All others are pretenders.  :snick:

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 135
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2017, 07:20:25 AM »

Crappyest champ ever, i bet he hasnt even smited anyone yet

foxmulder

• Despair. So delicious.
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 238
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: ZEF
  • Awards: 100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2017, 09:25:58 AM »

SSS is correct as always just like King Friday from Mr Rogers neighborhood was correct as always when he stated a fact to the plebes that inhabited the land of make believe...and Feral is all make believe...a small  little swarthy mustached girl huddled in the corner filling out her "what i ate today" diary

she needs to put on her little girl pants and go play hop gin and scotch with Flea and when she is loses that game she can move on to dance dance the sobriety test dance

SIT DOWN FERAL!
But I won't cry for yesterday
There's an ordinary world
Somehow I have to find
And as I try to make my way
To the ordinary world
I will learn to survive

Queen of TRF

• Fucking Savage
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 182
  • Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2017, 11:25:58 AM »

That/she has nothing to do with awards I recently stacked, but Bra1n hates me with reason.

Now, about my legit earnings...

SSS
- stick to my thread's subject and unstick that goofy shit you actually took seriously

:rotf:
By the way, what he say?
He can tell I ain't missing no meals
Come through and fuck him in my automobile
Let him eat it with his grills,
He keep telling me to chill
He keep telling me it's real, that he love my sex appeal
He said he don't like 'em boney, he want something he can grab
So I pulled up in the Jag, and I hit him with the jab like...

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 117
  • Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2017, 04:36:49 PM »

SSS is correct as always just like King Friday from Mr Rogers neighborhood was correct as always when he stated a fact to the plebes that inhabited the land of make believe...and Feral is all make believe...a small  little swarthy mustached girl huddled in the corner filling out her "what i ate today" diary

she needs to put on her little girl pants and go play hop gin and scotch with Flea and when she is loses that game she can move on to dance dance the sobriety test dance

SIT DOWN FERAL!

Feral put that plug in the jug a long time ago, then she dropped the Mike.  Friday stole the crown with the Russians’ help and troll Facebook links.   Pipe down, bottle blonde!!
:santa: :santa: :santa:

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • resting bitch face.
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2017, 07:14:09 AM »

Feral is all make believe...a small  little swarthy mustached girl huddled in the corner filling out her "what i ate today" diary

...said the sensitive emo crying for yesterday to be an ordinary world where he hopes to survive.

Your sig:

Somehow I have to find
To the ordinary world
I will learn to survive

Safe to say the only thing fucking you...is life.

SIT DOWN FERAL!

Yet another example of why feral is the reigning Queen of Flame. All others are pretenders.  :snick:

foxmulder

• Despair. So delicious.
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 238
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: ZEF
  • Awards: 100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2017, 09:21:40 AM »

...said the sensitive emo crying for yesterday to be an ordinary world where he hopes to survive.

Your sig:

Somehow I have to find
To the ordinary world
I will learn to survive

Safe to say the only thing fucking you...is life.

[silly pics shit canned]

look at this "nothing to see here" cretin dancing the tango with her own inadequacies...again

with her muse "flea" gone to rapture...poor little no match with SSS girl is flaming sigs now

lol indeed

You pretend you're smart
Pretend you're pretty
Pretend you scored
Just to be adored
what a dam pity
you could not even change your avatar kitty

stupid girl
stupid girl
you are putting on a horrible skit
you dumb little shit

patient feral, please shut up
take the little paper cup
swallow your pill, do not spit
go eat your meal in the corner
then later you can tell us about it

you lack of higher brain function,  should serve as in injunction from you even posting at this site,

sapre us your further trite, keep your clothes on and preserve our eye sight, your posts are drek,

did your face get in a wreck with a big rig hauling 20 tons of pig shit?

....dam sure looks like it

did you just post a pic of your tits?

making a notation, "that is what you call fucking desperation"

but you convinced me into making a donation to the ugly bogan foundation in your name

it really is a shame, you suck at this game, but you are not to blame, since you are but a dizzy dame, who can't flame

Hey obi, look out, feral is suffering from an intelligence drought, so be a good Jew and help that goya out, before she asks some more stupid questions

make a concession and hold a pre school level session and explain it to her again, try not to grin, show compassion for she is, to be blunt, a simpleminded cunt 

dismissed peasant

Somehow I have to find
To the ordinary world
I will learn to survive

• TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2017, 12:18:35 PM »

Update: I just sat on one of my balls when I dropped myself into this chair. Fuck. That put me in a bad mood, so don't follow up on this post any time soon.

I'm headed right back to NO for the/an obvious reason. Pictures of a party that sized will make your bottom lips tremble, which is gonna be a bad fucking thing since it's cold outside and you haven't been using any lip balm, so when your bottom lips begin to quiver, they'll stretch and you'll all feel the sharp pains that sting fast and hard - it'll be the closest thing a man will know what a torn hymen feels like when it gets burst through by some drunk whisky dick.

Was ^that one goddamn sentence? Well Obi and JOO can look forward to a particular pic I'll post while glaring at the camera, pictured standing or sitting on the steps of the nicest synagogue I've ever seen. Your written responses will go like this. "Damn, that's awesome, thanks. Now GET OUT OF THE FUCKING WAY AND TAKE ANOTHER, thanks." I pass it every day and will undoubtedly rear-end some nigger while I'll be looking to my right instead of straight ahead like it should be done. I guess *shrug*

Now that you've finished reading this post of mine, doooon't run down the hall waving your arms while yelling some feral-like evangelical seizure. Try to keep your cool when you see my uncool ass doin' it up like you've never done before...

SSS
- do I really wanna see hundreds of nigra titties? Hmmmmm 

• TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2017, 03:06:27 PM »

Where in the triple-fuck Hell is the spook of this board I intend to rear-end before ramming my salvation (the only dick pic a flamer has openly posted, poor Dread-not) into Brain's tonsil problem that he's been whining about since he met the four-eyed, three-and-a-half wheeled weakling I retired from the site he built...

SSS
- Oops

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Win vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2017, 12:27:06 PM »

Update: I just sat on one of my balls when I dropped myself into this chair. Fuck. That put me in a bad mood, so don't follow up on this post any time soon.

So your balls have actually dropped?

Queen of TRF

• Fucking Savage
  • Emperor
  • Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2017, 11:27:47 AM »

SSS...not all females are worthless and unfuckable.

You ever wanna go Dick to tit with a bitch that’s just as maladjusted as yourself, get at me. I promise I’ll be gone by morning

Reina de TRF - still the baddest bitch
By the way, what he say?

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 117
  • Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2017, 01:14:22 PM »

Wail off coarse knot!   :grin:

:santa: :santa: :santa:

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • resting bitch face.
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2017, 04:16:42 AM »

You ever wanna go Dick to tit with a bitch that’s just as maladjusted as yourself, get at me. I promise I’ll be gone by morning

Reina de TRF - still the baddest bitch

:rotf:

yeh SSS she might be gone in the morning, but by lunch time she'll be making threads about how much she loves you.  :snick:

Queen of TRF

• Fucking Savage
  • Emperor
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2017, 11:31:54 AM »

Could be worse

He could end up with some catfishing heffer that hadn’t been fucked in so long, she thought a one night stand was love.

He has standards tho  :rotf:. Obviously
By the way, what he say?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.442 seconds with 40 queries.