ThirdRailForum

• December 16, 2017, 11:15:20 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Just how White is Rancid?  (Read 257 times)

plus minus reset

Bodice RippedTopic starter

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 117
  • Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
Just how White is Rancid?
« on: December 02, 2017, 10:50:00 AM »

We want his Ancestry DNA results on my desk first thing in the morning...

Dude goes on and on like Polly Purebred with Lauer’s dildo stuck up his ass, and the office door locked with his skirt stuck in it.  Geez.

:santa: :santa: :santa:

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
Re: Just how White is Rancid?
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2017, 11:04:53 AM »

That's racist...
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

• Dictator
  • Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2017, 11:08:19 AM »

That's racist...

Yeah, well I’m Black and White.  You got a problem with that??

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2017, 11:09:55 AM »

Yeah, well I’m Black and White.  You got a problem with that??

So?

Everyone is black and white. Educate yourself on the history of humanity.
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

• Dictator
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2017, 11:10:38 AM »

So?

Everyone is black and white. Educate yourself on the history of humanity.

Educate yourself on everything.  :grin:

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2017, 11:14:35 AM »

Educate yourself on everything.  :grin:

I generally do... as best I can with the limited time afforded me by this mortal coil.

You should follow your own advice though. The shit talk gets old and you're not a spring chicken anymore.  :snick:

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • rancidmilko is a tedious twat.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2017, 11:14:50 AM »

Did you just assume my race?

White is nothing but a 17th century social construction. Right? At least that's what lefties say

I didn't give a shit about being white until niggers and other loser browns decided we owe them anything

• Dictator
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2017, 12:09:56 PM »

Did you just assume my race?

White is nothing but a 17th century social construction. Right? At least that's what lefties say

I didn't give a shit about being white until niggers and other loser browns decided we owe them anything

Lame sidestep of the question.  Quit yammering about the “Others”. 

uterus on toast

• putting the good things in...
  • Senatore
  • uterus on toast embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • ...so you'll wear the Dolmio grin
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2017, 01:30:56 PM »

Rancid is white enough. I've seen the photographs... chopped enough of them too in my time.

This would be where I would post proof, if I weren't so fed up with these libtard basket cases who expect everything to be handed to them. A large selection of the aforementioned chops are archived in the members only forum at Flame Truth; if someone wants to play welfare agent to bludgers like Lemon they're welcome to, but I refuse to be a party to it.

• Dictator
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2017, 03:20:16 PM »

Rancid is white enough. I've seen the photographs... chopped enough of them too in my time.

This would be where I would post proof, if I weren't so fed up with these libtard basket cases who expect everything to be handed to them. A large selection of the aforementioned chops are archived in the members only forum at Flame Truth; if someone wants to play welfare agent to bludgers like Lemon they're welcome to, but I refuse to be a party to it.

No one asked you.

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2017, 03:21:55 PM »

Lame sidestep of the question.  Quit yammering about the “Others”. 

Well, the others to quit yammering about me. Tell them to get jobs, to stop with the entitlement bullshit

Tell them to stop bitching about losing their lands in a war or that people that have the same color as them were slaves 200 years ago.

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2017, 03:22:27 PM »

No one asked you.

Are you angry cuz I'm not shitskinned like niggerotaku Salvador?

• Dictator
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2017, 03:26:01 PM »

Are you angry cuz I'm not shitskinned like niggerotaku Salvador?

You’re browner than him.  Just sayin, bro!  :lmao:

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2017, 03:27:51 PM »

You’re browner than him.  Just sayin, bro!  :lmao:

Of course, he doesn't spend hours on the lake like I do

• Dictator
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2017, 03:29:05 PM »

Of course, he doesn't spend hours on the lake like I do

No, he works.  It’s required!

uterus on toast

• putting the good things in...
  • Senatore
  • uterus on toast embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • ...so you'll wear the Dolmio grin
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2017, 04:14:04 AM »

No one asked you.
Awwww, diddums for you, ya wrinkly old cheerleader.  :lolatu:

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 155
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • resting bitch face.
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2017, 05:48:12 AM »

We want his Ancestry DNA results on my desk first thing in the morning...

Dude goes on and on like Polly Purebred with Lauer’s dildo stuck up his ass, and the office door locked with his skirt stuck in it.  Geez.

Have you not seen his pic?
Yet another example of why feral is the reigning Queen of Flame. All others are pretenders.  :snick:

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 294
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2017, 07:38:07 AM »

Quote from: lokmar on December 14, 2017, 07:10:27 PM
I will take a straight kiddie fucker<*record scratch*>

Lolwut?

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 294
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2017, 07:41:23 AM »

Rancid is the son of Mr. Snuffleupagus and a retarded Brazilian whore. 
Quote from: lokmar on December 14, 2017, 07:10:27 PM
I will take a straight kiddie fucker<*record scratch*>

Lolwut?

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

• Dictator
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2017, 11:52:19 AM »

Have you not seen his pic?

Brownish feller.  Whining about other brownish folks.  FFS
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.586 seconds with 38 queries.