ThirdRailForum

• December 17, 2017, 10:36:56 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Just how White is Rancid?  (Read 259 times)

plus minus reset

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • rancidmilko is a tedious twat.
  • Fan of: Nunya
Re: Just how White is Rancid?
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2017, 12:09:34 PM »

No, he works.  It’s required!
How's his pretzel cart faring?

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2017, 12:12:33 PM »

Rancid is the son of Mr. Snuffleupagus and a retarded Brazilian whore. 

I asked and you never answered, which one of the hobos that conceived you was white?

I bet it's your mom. You have that goofy-queer Obama thing going on

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 135
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2017, 12:13:33 PM »

Whatever his colour his attitude stinks and it's a no from me, jog on rancid

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2017, 12:21:08 PM »

Whatever his colour his attitude stinks and it's a no from me

It's a no from you...

There you go with that "something untold going in your wacky little head" business again

You keep trying to assign some sort of self-given importance to all matters related to you

Even when they're CLEARLY not related to you. In any way

And am I bothering you too much? Well, that only means one thing...

All your base are belong to us

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2017, 12:23:51 PM »

It's a no from you...

There you go with that "something untold going in your wacky little head" business again

You keep trying to assign some sort of self-given importance to all matters related to you

Even when they're CLEARLY not related to you. In any way

And am I bothering you too much? Well, that only means one thing...

All your base are belong to us

^^^ load of mumbo jumbo, I've addled your brain with my gypsy jiggery-pokery

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2017, 12:28:32 PM »

I like to make references that are not known to the average dumbass

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2017, 12:33:55 PM »

I like to make references that are not known to the average dumbass

Wow, aren't you mysterious and intellectual. No

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2017, 01:00:35 PM »

FFS, what a weaksauce lame ass cunt

why the hell do you hang around these boards, Fred?

You're like Lemon, but with no wit or passion.

You lack zing, grace and stamina.

Looking in retrospect, that title was a terrible thing for your person.

It made you a target, at the same time that it went way over your tiny head and made you waaaaaaay more confident than you should be.

You've become Belyeu. And BOnzo is your Little Wonder.

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2017, 01:14:45 PM »

FFS, what a weaksauce lame ass cunt

why the hell do you hang around these boards, Fred?

You're like Lemon, but with no wit or passion.

You lack zing, grace and stamina.

Looking in retrospect, that title was a terrible thing for your person.

It made you a target, at the same time that it went way over your tiny head and made you waaaaaaay more confident than you should be.

You've become Belyeu. And BOnzo is your Little Wonder.

.....squeaked Mr wit and personality himself

senior penor

• Aedile
  • senior penor probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2017, 01:22:23 PM »

Wow, aren't you mysterious and intellectual. No
They don't call me the "cock assassin" for nothing!

I will blow my load in your hair, and you will never see it coming.

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2017, 01:23:15 PM »

.....squeaked Mr wit and personality himself

uterus on toast

• putting the good things in...
  • Senatore
  • uterus on toast embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • ...so you'll wear the Dolmio grin

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2017, 05:33:57 PM »

cardtrick

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply - You Morons100 Reply Thread - Donald Trump100 Reply Thread - Evil Blood
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2017, 09:39:41 PM »

Rancid is the son of Mr. Snuffleupagus and a retarded Brazilian whore.

I haven't been around ina while ...trying to remember the players..

Torch, am I right, is Snuffleupagus the guy from f4$ with the deviated septum and the ..er..upper thigh fungus? That's him, right?

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 295
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2017, 10:11:15 PM »

I haven't been around ina while ...trying to remember the players..

Torch, am I right, is Snuffleupagus the guy from f4$ with the deviated septum and the ..er..upper thigh fungus? That's him, right?

Two words...”Bronx daycare”. 
Quote from: lokmar on December 14, 2017, 07:10:27 PM
I will take a straight kiddie fucker<*record scratch*>

Lolwut?

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

cardtrick

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply - You Morons100 Reply Thread - Donald Trump100 Reply Thread - Evil Blood
« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2017, 10:31:38 PM »

Two words...”Bronx daycare”.

Two words: "Torch Turd"

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 295
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2017, 10:52:48 PM »

Wha?  You hungry?
Quote from: lokmar on December 14, 2017, 07:10:27 PM
I will take a straight kiddie fucker<*record scratch*>

Lolwut?

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2017, 11:58:56 PM »

Still waiting for johnny to explain to me his mulatto existence

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2017, 04:02:43 AM »

Still waiting for johnny to explain to me his mulatto existence

Nobody needs to explain anything to you, spaz, get over yourself

uterus on toast

• putting the good things in...
  • Senatore
  • uterus on toast embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • ...so you'll wear the Dolmio grin
« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2017, 09:54:17 PM »

:turd:
Theres a cornhole in the cornwall, dear Stumpy, dear Stumpy....
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.22 seconds with 39 queries.