ThirdRailForum

• December 17, 2017, 12:47:42 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Call-Out Joodog.  (Read 675 times)

plus minus reset

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • rancidmilko is a tedious twat.
  • Fan of: Nunya
Re: Call-Out Joodog.
« Reply #100 on: December 06, 2017, 11:20:27 PM »

I wasn't kidding,

Get your kid to ghost write-

Why are so interested in getting Joo's kid here, you filthy faggot?

BEnzo

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #101 on: December 06, 2017, 11:26:55 PM »

Go to bed, boss man, or can you sleep?

Do the miseries of the oppressed weigh upon your conscience??

I bet your confessor cringes when he smells you entering the booth-

your daily reality enema

• Quaestor
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #102 on: December 06, 2017, 11:54:12 PM »

Because Benzover keeps getting beat up by the adults.  :snick:

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 135
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #103 on: December 07, 2017, 03:28:03 AM »

Not any fruit, hobo shit maggot

Fruit that was grown on my land

Not that will ever know any sort of accomplishment in life, so I can understand the disdain

No one cares about your garden, faggot. Gtfo

foxmulder

• Despair. So delicious.
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 239
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: ZEF
  • Awards: 100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #104 on: December 07, 2017, 10:15:32 AM »

But I won't cry for yesterday
There's an ordinary world
Somehow I have to find
And as I try to make my way
To the ordinary world
I will learn to survive

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #105 on: December 07, 2017, 11:00:02 AM »

Go to bed, boss man, or can you sleep?

Do the miseries of the oppressed weigh upon your conscience??

I bet your confessor cringes when he smells you entering the booth-

That's one of the stupidest schticks ever

But I can understand, you're naturally inclined to speak like a dumb lisp slave and you see me as a master, due to my natural propensity of being a leader.

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #106 on: December 07, 2017, 11:02:27 AM »

No one cares about your garden, faggot. Gtfo

It's a lot more than a garden, penne gobbling immigrant

I know that you come from the gypsies, a people that is not famous for being good providers of food or being able to deal with land in a successful way.

They're rather considered to be sly thieves with poor hygiene habits and a compulsion for incest.

BEnzo

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #107 on: December 07, 2017, 12:23:08 PM »

That's one of the stupidest schticks ever

But I can understand, you're naturally inclined to speak like a dumb lisp slave and you see me as a master, due to my natural propensity of being a leader.

Who are you fooling, your wife's the real Massuh there-

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Win vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #108 on: December 08, 2017, 12:16:51 PM »

Now that I have sorted out JooDog by taking a bankrupt Timex moment out of my not very busy day to remind him that he has the courage of a coalescing Jew, a dog, a JooDog and 3 metres of value Walmart shit paper - I almost feel satisfyingly vindicated.

Who needs a window-licking POTUS and everyone else's cultural compass in the rest of our world, to give you your ineffectual intellectual properties and an immoral capital to reign over - like a lack of concentration camp Göth wiff a pea-shooter and a low sperm count.

Apathy is only a distant relation of cowardice. Cowardice requires actual fucking effort.

I am grateful for the effort I require.

JooDog is what he is, while admitting freely what he cannot do. Taking me on would be the biggest mistake you ever made on these bored boards.  I would have dressed you up in stripy jim-jams and shipped you off to a shower head of hope.

A hope you could never hope to evolve into.

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 135
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #109 on: December 09, 2017, 07:12:03 AM »

Joos favourite film

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 226
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #110 on: December 09, 2017, 07:26:28 AM »

Yeah, no battle between Bland and JOO...too bad.

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

JOODOG

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • JOODOG probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #111 on: December 09, 2017, 05:15:33 PM »

It wouldn't have been a battle even if I bothered to take the fool serious

I would have eviscerated him had I not considered him such an insignificant insect

Don't unstickly this.... I want the hopeless tards to cry about it for a few more pages  :snick:

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Win vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #112 on: December 10, 2017, 10:26:51 AM »

Not content with spamming every thread while swapping nylons, Hershey Bar's and a drooling narrative for textual favours the night before he is shipped off to the front, this squirting cunt seems determined to actually blame me for his own wondrously, benevolent cowardice. Just because I choose to empty my balls and fuck him any ol'time, and any ol'way I do not entirely dislike.

Shyly sniggering lady like into the back of your own lace pampered hand, is not a defence as I continually one-man gang rape and gape you - nor is posting a post that proves you actually believe that the world is flat, and that our sun should satellite around your overblown ballooning brilliance.

You want the last word cunt wipe, but you seem incapable of earning it. Just like the rest of yer clan, you cannot see the wood from the holocaust.

You should hold on to the shiny trinkets of self respect you think you have earned over a multi-millennia of hoarded painful posts, and watch me take that from you with no effort at all.

Merit that last word, if you think you can.

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #113 on: December 10, 2017, 12:51:21 PM »

Yeah, no battle between Bland and JOO...too bad.

The victim-hood and cannon-fodder that is JooDog, still has plenty to offer.

JOODOG

• Legatus
« Reply #114 on: December 10, 2017, 06:11:28 PM »

So I'm thinking for those of us that live in high tax states such as NY and Cali that actually have the type of income that would really be affected by the removal of SALT deductions under the Trump plan that now is the time to see if our local  democratic legislators really give a fuck enough to lower state tax in an effort to lessen the impact

It's obvious Trump put these bastards up against a wall with this bullshit... which fucking stinks for ppl like me but let's see what they do

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #115 on: December 11, 2017, 03:29:17 PM »

Why would tax relief on your own successful poverty mean anything to you in real terms, unless Trump is handing out golden welfare cheques? That's like ol' Stonewall Roy Moore asking for a birth certificate, after he has raised the confederate flag over yet another baldy pre-pubescent victim.

Listen up Joofrog, I could Glesga kiss you (google frolic), and turn you into a pretty little princess, but I would much rather beat you too death with your own size 12 stiletto slippers. You should think of me as your Prince Harming.

No-one is confused about how confused you are, and changing the subject to a subject that you would lose even if I allowed you to change the subject, really isn't fooling anyone.

Alas the more you post, the more you seem incapable of dealing with me.

That's ok, it's allowed. You just don't have what it takes.

Maybe your next post could remind us all just how good you are, and why you refuse to ignore me while apparently ignoring me?

JOODOG

• Legatus
« Reply #116 on: December 11, 2017, 03:38:55 PM »

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #117 on: December 11, 2017, 03:56:36 PM »

Who are you in the analogy....the empty cup?

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #118 on: December 11, 2017, 03:59:38 PM »

We could post pics of our unshaven moustaches over the next thirty days to determine manhood?

Or I could post my cock and balls, and you could show us your fannybaws.

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #119 on: December 11, 2017, 04:21:41 PM »

You seem quite happy to ignore me when I am actually here posting in response to real time from you, but meal time for me.

Run along laddie, seek out the darkness of my night.... and my unforgiving sleep pattern in your all forgiving time zone.

It really is your only hope.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up

Page created in 0.342 seconds with 40 queries.