ThirdRailForum

• December 17, 2017, 12:31:50 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Call-Out Joodog.  (Read 673 times)

plus minus reset

your daily reality enema

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
Re: Call-Out Joodog.
« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2017, 08:50:18 AM »

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 135
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2017, 11:19:36 AM »

What a pussy joo turned out to be  :sad:

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Win vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2017, 02:41:13 PM »

In the Genesis of the Book of Lies, is it not written that caring is for the careless, that hierarchy is for the harmless, and conviction is for nought but the conviction arsehole.

I do not judge, but merely question.

Writing your own fucking obituary is part of the course run by joodogs, an education in Boom;

Boom.....you only live to surpass your own used-by-date,
Boom.....you run out of emoticons to express your true talent,
Boom.....you wear your own cowardly steaming eviscerated entrails as a fashion statement,
Boom.....you are a dirty protest in a filthy midden,
Boom.....you are a meaningless selfie in the smoked mirror of courage,
Boom.....you strip naked and march valiantly to the lime-pit of your cultured destruction.

Mine was never to reason why, mine was but to watch him die.

I'm not disappointed, Joo was never a match for me. He made the right choice.

He made the only choice he could fake.

JOODOG

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • JOODOG probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2017, 10:26:49 PM »

:birdy:
Your best post on this site thus far

Pat yourself on your back fro for me

BEnzo

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #44 on: December 05, 2017, 11:02:10 PM »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

BOOM!

In the Genesis of the Book of Lies, is it not written that caring is for the careless, that hierarchy is for the harmless, and conviction is for nought but the conviction arsehole.

I do not judge, but merely question.

Writing your own fucking obituary is part of the course run by joodogs, an education in Boom;

Boom.....you only live to surpass your own used-by-date,
Boom.....you run out of emoticons to express your true talent,
Boom.....you wear your own cowardly steaming eviscerated entrails as a fashion statement,
Boom.....you are a dirty protest in a filthy midden,
Boom.....you are a meaningless selfie in the smoked mirror of courage,
Boom.....you strip naked and march valiantly to the lime-pit of your cultured destruction.

Mine was never to reason why, mine was but to watch him die.

I'm not disappointed, Joo was never a match for me. He made the right choice.

He made the only choice he could fake.

You two both suck at the BOOM. Stop making fools of yourselves. The BOOM brand is being harmed.

BOOM privileges are revoked from you both-

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2017, 01:35:51 AM »

Your best post on this site thus far

Pat yourself on your back fro for me

Pussy  :birdy:

foxmulder

• Despair. So delicious.
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 239
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: ZEF
  • Awards: 100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2017, 09:54:37 AM »

might want to call out "apathy".....seems he is all that remains

But I won't cry for yesterday
There's an ordinary world
Somehow I have to find
And as I try to make my way
To the ordinary world
I will learn to survive

JOODOG

• Legatus
« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2017, 10:02:27 AM »

Pussy  :birdy:
no thanks. I only fuck women that are a 7 and above

you're not even a full 4... even after a few rounds of strong liquor and a poorly lit room

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2017, 10:22:22 AM »

no thanks. I only fuck women that are a 7 and above

you're not even a full 4... even after a few rounds of strong liquor and a poorly lit room

What score do you think you get with that picky balding afro you've got going on? :lolatu:

JOODOG

• Legatus
« Reply #49 on: December 06, 2017, 10:29:03 AM »

What score do you think you get with that picky balding afro you've got going on? :lolatu:
I usually get an 8 or above from hot women who are actually worth wining and dining

Not sure what the wilderbeasts tend to  rate me so please feel free to indulge your opinion so we can have representation from the farm animal community included in the overall assessment

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #50 on: December 06, 2017, 10:31:38 AM »

I usually get an 8 or above from hot women who are actually worth wining and dining

Not sure what the wilderbeasts tend to  rate me so please feel free to indulge your opinion so we can have representation from the farm animal community included in the overall assessment

Lol, you gullible fool, even if you did have a full head of hair you're still a lowly 2. Take heart though, you're still a whole point above rancid  :lolatu:

JOODOG

• Legatus
« Reply #51 on: December 06, 2017, 10:35:25 AM »

Lol, you gullible fool, even if you did have a full head of hair you're still a lowly 2. Take heart though, you're still a whole point above rancid  :lolatu:
Well then, the farm animal community has rendered it's verdict

thank you.

Luckily this is a community I have no intention of ever consorting with from a sexual perspective so I'll just file your opinion in the useless facts bucket and move on

thanks for playing

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #52 on: December 06, 2017, 10:40:29 AM »

Well then, the farm animal community has rendered it's verdict

thank you.

Luckily this is a community I have no intention of ever consorting with from a sexual perspective so I'll just file your opinion in the useless facts bucket and move on

thanks for playing

No one's offering you anything anyway, surely youre used to that? Anyway get over yourself, 2, there's no way you're prettier than me

JOODOG

• Legatus
« Reply #53 on: December 06, 2017, 11:09:34 AM »

No one's offering you anything anyway, surely youre used to that? Anyway get over yourself, 2, there's no way you're prettier than me
You're feeling really stupid right now for obvious reasons  :lolatu:

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #54 on: December 06, 2017, 11:12:44 AM »

You're feeling really stupid right now for obvious reasons  :lolatu:

No I'm feeling great, you however are feeling the burn and the shame   :2thumbs:

JOODOG

• Legatus
« Reply #55 on: December 06, 2017, 11:13:39 AM »

No I'm feeling great, you however are feeling burn and the shame   :2thumbs:
of course lmao

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #56 on: December 06, 2017, 11:17:20 AM »

of course lmao

Could you please amend my post that you quoted, I missed out a 'the' and it's bugging me. Thanks

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • rancidmilko is a tedious twat.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #57 on: December 06, 2017, 11:31:49 AM »

No I'm feeling great, you however are feeling the burn and the shame   :2thumbs:

JOO?!

FEELING SHAME?!

You're definitely the most clueless person

Ever. In all history of humanity. Maybe in a galactic level.

JOODOG

• Legatus
« Reply #58 on: December 06, 2017, 11:39:18 AM »

Feeling "shame" on the internet is such a comical concept to me

Like, yeah, what will I do if a bunch of nobodies on the internet don't think highly of me  :rotf:

JOODOG

• Legatus
« Reply #59 on: December 06, 2017, 11:42:22 AM »

JOO?!

FEELING SHAME?!

You're definitely the most clueless person

Ever. In all history of humanity. Maybe in a galactic level.
hey Fleddy .... now you have two people to beg for a quote modification to correct your idiot blunder.

I have opted to deny your request on the grounds that it doesn't make you look any dumber than you already did prior so therefore it's a waste of my time

Feel free to appeal this decision at your earliest convenience so I can laugh and shit on you once again without prejudice 
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Up

Page created in 0.327 seconds with 40 queries.