ThirdRailForum

• December 17, 2017, 12:23:56 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Call-Out Joodog.  (Read 670 times)

plus minus reset

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 135
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
Re: Call-Out Joodog.
« Reply #60 on: December 06, 2017, 11:44:12 AM »

JOO?!

FEELING SHAME?!

You're definitely the most clueless person

Ever. In all history of humanity. Maybe in a galactic level.

^^^

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #61 on: December 06, 2017, 11:49:55 AM »

hey Fleddy .... now you have two people to beg for a quote modification to correct your idiot blunder.

I have opted to deny your request on the grounds that it doesn't make you look any dumber than you already did prior so therefore it's a waste of my time

Feel free to appeal this decision at your earliest convenience so I can laugh and shit on you once again without prejudice

Actually rancid quoted the correct version. Lol you fuckwit. Feel the burn and the shame, again  :lolatu:

BEnzo

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #62 on: December 06, 2017, 11:51:24 AM »

^^^

He's got no rhymes.

He needs his son to write him a few lines-

JOODOG

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • JOODOG probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #63 on: December 06, 2017, 11:57:15 AM »

Actually rancid quoted the correct version. Lol you fuckwit. Feel the burn and the shame, again  :lolatu:
devastating news

Now go look at the sun...

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #64 on: December 06, 2017, 11:57:28 AM »

He's got no rhymes.

He needs his son to write him a few lines-

Lol, that's why he's pussying out of the match, his son refuses to write anything for the chump. Hahaha

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • rancidmilko is a tedious twat.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #65 on: December 06, 2017, 11:59:38 AM »

^^^

bringing the retarded toys into this again?

BEnzo

• Imperator
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #66 on: December 06, 2017, 12:01:01 PM »

Lol, that's why he's pussying out of the match, his son refuses to write anything for the chump. Hahaha

Kid wants the dollars.

The Joo ain't payin'-

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #67 on: December 06, 2017, 12:03:02 PM »

It didn't take libs long to bring Joo's kid into their nasty depraved war of words

Joo and I always trolled each other, but we never brought the kids into it

Fucking punks are more worthless than a wet paper bag

BEnzo

• Imperator
« Reply #68 on: December 06, 2017, 12:03:09 PM »

bringing the retarded toys into this again?

Find something productive to do, massuh!

We ain't needin` no watchin'-

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #69 on: December 06, 2017, 12:03:36 PM »

Kid wants the dollars.

The Joo ain't payin'-

Even his own son wants nothing to do with him, oh the pain :snick:

BEnzo

• Imperator
« Reply #70 on: December 06, 2017, 12:04:53 PM »

It didn't take libs long to bring Joo's kid into their nasty depraved war of words

Oh I sorry, boss!

Don't hold back 'dem veggies from me now, oh no's!

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #71 on: December 06, 2017, 12:04:59 PM »

Find something productive to do, massuh!

We ain't needin` no watchin'-

I ain't got no slaves.

Hey, why you dem libs like to pretend like it wasn't you who invented the KKK?

Or like you weren't the ones who sent America into a civil war to keep your slaves?

Hmmmmmmmm?!

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #72 on: December 06, 2017, 12:06:12 PM »

Maybe one day useless people like BOnzo and Foolerica will find useful things to do in life

Maybe

Most likely no

But a very wishful maybe

BEnzo

• Imperator
« Reply #73 on: December 06, 2017, 12:08:53 PM »

Even his own son wants nothing to do with him, oh the pain :snick:

That is painful.

I just came up with a good one, too. Really good. But I'm holding back on it. Ha ha, it's funny , tho-

Happy Hanakuh Joo!

JOODOG

• Legatus
« Reply #74 on: December 06, 2017, 12:09:01 PM »

It's desperation

I enjoy watching them spin though...  :snick:

JOODOG

• Legatus
« Reply #75 on: December 06, 2017, 12:11:04 PM »

hey fled

Don't forget to play the track on my son that has nothing to do with me

https://soundcloud.com/user-98073406/lil40-remember

hey, maybe you can really make it burn by liking, withdrawing your like, then liking again ... over and over again until it's time to change your drool cup.. then come back and rinse .. repeat  :rotf:

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #76 on: December 06, 2017, 12:11:04 PM »

Look at the plenty, BOnzo. This is what the land gives you when you take good care of it.

When you don't take care of it, the land gives out things like you

BEnzo

• Imperator
« Reply #77 on: December 06, 2017, 12:11:42 PM »

Maybe one day useless people like BOnzo and Foolerica will find useful things to do in life

Maybe

Most likely no

But a very wishful maybe

Jesus Christ dude, I'm not blaming you for your dirty, rotten system. It just is.

For now-

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #78 on: December 06, 2017, 12:14:42 PM »

You wanna some fresh, organic citrus, BOnzo and Foolerica?

You can't have it

BEnzo

• Imperator
« Reply #79 on: December 06, 2017, 12:15:00 PM »

Look at the plenty, BOnzo. This is what the land gives you when you take good care of it.

When you don't take care of it, the land gives out things like you

So what?

There's lots of agriculture here too. Apple orchards look like that. I pick my own apples. I'm not a farmer. They use migrant labor.

Whatdoyouwantfrome?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up

Page created in 0.342 seconds with 36 queries.