ThirdRailForum

• December 16, 2017, 11:18:28 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: I have a confession  (Read 441 times)

plus minus reset

senior penorTopic starter

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • senior penor probably just rolled in here.
I have a confession
« on: December 03, 2017, 01:54:35 PM »

I am rancidmilko.

Stumpy notits has spewed that revelation after it hit her like the low grade drain cleaner crack she was smoking. I am the cock gobbling pretty princess named Rancidmilko.

Yes, people. The same rancidmilko that eats a swinging meat hammer like it's a motherfucking thanksgiving dinner! Stumpy was able to figure out before her last neuron of higher thought went quietly into the night, and her raging autism did the rest. After long deliberations of wondering why that scary box makes a popping sound and spite out toast, licking windows for hours, huffing a bit of lysol, it finally hit the brown bitch that maybe she was being attacked because somebody was saying some sexual things to her!

This is new territory for her. O mean really new territory for her. The most she ever gets out of the opposite sex is bingbong dingdong good day gay sir (whatever that means in their braindamaged language), so when one of those mincing retarded fairies realizes she doesn't have a penis, she doesn't get to hear that somebody wants to slather her face in man butter like she's a piece of toast, and she takes it as an attack! Who's been attacking he nonstop as of late? Rancidmilko!

Perhaps it's not her fault that she doesn't know how men flirt. The only time she gets any is when her creepy uncle slips in like a deformed ninja, and blindly starts caressing her with his deformed flipper, and then gets the fuck out of there once he realizes what he was molesting wasn't the family pet. Even a gynocologist won't touch that condemned love tunnel, and it's their job! Maybe you wouldn't be so miserable if something entered your dusty old bat cave once in a while, but the only thing you get for wod in there is literal wood! You must have so many splinters in there, that you can replant a goddamned rainforest 5x over!

So, congratulations, flat tits! you caught rancimilko. :2thumbs:

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Win vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
Re: I have a confession
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2017, 01:59:05 PM »

It's a pity you posted when you did, lest TWAP confuse you with what confuses you.

You admitting you are a Portuguese Hand Pump says more about you, than Rancid never could.

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 135
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2017, 03:04:36 PM »

I am rancidmilko.

Stumpy notits has spewed that revelation after it hit her like the low grade drain cleaner crack she was smoking. I am the cock gobbling pretty princess named Rancidmilko.

Yes, people. The same rancidmilko that eats a swinging meat hammer like it's a motherfucking thanksgiving dinner! Stumpy was able to figure out before her last neuron of higher thought went quietly into the night, and her raging autism did the rest. After long deliberations of wondering why that scary box makes a popping sound and spite out toast, licking windows for hours, huffing a bit of lysol, it finally hit the brown bitch that maybe she was being attacked because somebody was saying some sexual things to her!

This is new territory for her. O mean really new territory for her. The most she ever gets out of the opposite sex is bingbong dingdong good day gay sir (whatever that means in their braindamaged language), so when one of those mincing retarded fairies realizes she doesn't have a penis, she doesn't get to hear that somebody wants to slather her face in man butter like she's a piece of toast, and she takes it as an attack! Who's been attacking he nonstop as of late? Rancidmilko!

Perhaps it's not her fault that she doesn't know how men flirt. The only time she gets any is when her creepy uncle slips in like a deformed ninja, and blindly starts caressing her with his deformed flipper, and then gets the fuck out of there once he realizes what he was molesting wasn't the family pet. Even a gynocologist won't touch that condemned love tunnel, and it's their job! Maybe you wouldn't be so miserable if something entered your dusty old bat cave once in a while, but the only thing you get for wod in there is literal wood! You must have so many splinters in there, that you can replant a goddamned rainforest 5x over!

So, congratulations, flat tits! you caught rancimilko. :2thumbs:

If you're not rancid then you're probably din, same difference really

senior penorTopic starter

• Aedile
  • senior penor probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2017, 03:16:20 PM »

I can be whomever you want me to be, baby!

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Win vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2017, 03:17:03 PM »

I likes Din, he's Rancid with a Brazilian.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2017, 03:18:06 PM »

You have already proved that!

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2017, 03:39:58 PM »

I think they're both spazzes who need to jog on, especially the fat one

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2017, 03:41:49 PM »

I think they're both spazzes who need to jog on, especially the fat one
You got the physique of a fucking bowling pin, flatty. If there's anybody who needs to jog on and burn off some thunder thighs, it's definitely you.  :rotf:

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2017, 03:46:47 PM »

You got the physique of a fucking bowling pin, flatty. If there's anybody who needs to jog on and burn off some thunder thighs, it's definitely you.  :rotf:

You have the physique of a figgy pudding, you have no room to talk, or move around

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2017, 03:53:43 PM »

On the upside you look great in BMI.

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2017, 04:01:16 PM »

whatever you say, Roger!  :rotf:

Anyways, this is just hilarious!
Fred:You are rancidmilko and I'm going to expose you! *Starts frothing at the mouth*
SP: I am Rancidmilko
Fred:Fuck you! You're definitely somebody else BAWWWW!
the autism level with flattits freddy is off the fucking charts! :snick:

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • rancidmilko is a tedious twat.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2017, 04:18:53 PM »

Oh noes he's me

but yer me, dumm fukk

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2017, 04:19:39 PM »

I think

There you go, imagining things again

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2017, 04:20:27 PM »

I bet you like that BRazilian on him

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2017, 04:40:14 PM »

I bet you like that BRazilian on him

I like a-holes reminding a-holes that they are a-holes. I could not give a monkey's spunk how the rest of you seek your kudos, unless it constitutes my downtime.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 218
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2017, 04:59:08 PM »

Theres no way on earth that you can ungay that sentence.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 218
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2017, 05:01:34 PM »

Oh Fredrippyer, thats some real hardcore Ming the Merciless make up your sporting there. :snack:

uterus on toast

• putting the good things in...
  • Senatore
  • uterus on toast embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • ...so you'll wear the Dolmio grin
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2017, 05:14:20 PM »

whatever you say, Roger!  :rotf:
Fucken priceless.  :rotf:

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2017, 05:20:24 PM »

I like a-holes reminding a-holes that they are a-holes. I could not give a monkey's spunk how the rest of you seek your kudos, unless it constitutes my downtime.

whoa whoa

TMI

Still trying to scramble dinner

Let me check the backwoods traps

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2017, 05:20:39 PM »

Jesus.....just Jesus...

Save us from this, and particularly Uterus' that...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.285 seconds with 39 queries.