ThirdRailForum

• December 16, 2017, 11:15:49 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: I have a confession  (Read 440 times)

plus minus reset

your daily reality enema

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
Re: I have a confession
« Reply #60 on: December 07, 2017, 02:11:52 PM »

We know you are taken by Freud. Daily.
That would be quite some feat, considering he's in Australia and I'm in Canada.

Don't feel too bad about your insistence on perpetually failing. It's not like you were educated for any better.  :lolatu:

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • rancidmilko is a tedious twat.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #61 on: December 07, 2017, 04:45:52 PM »

Where's Freud btw?

your daily reality enema

• Quaestor
« Reply #62 on: December 07, 2017, 04:47:46 PM »

Where's Freud btw?
I dunno, I'm not his bloody travel agent. Ask Feral... or Achey Breaky Point if you can find them... they at least live on the same continent as him.

senior penorTopic starter

• Aedile
  • senior penor probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #63 on: December 07, 2017, 04:52:52 PM »

Is fred still losing her shit over me?

Perhaps I can be of assistance and give the flat-chested bitch a good dick down she badly needs.

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 135
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #64 on: December 07, 2017, 05:04:57 PM »

Is fred still losing her shit over me?

Perhaps I can be of assistance and give the flat-chested bitch a good dick down she badly needs.

No one is losing anything over you din, get real

senior penorTopic starter

• Aedile
  • senior penor probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #65 on: December 07, 2017, 06:03:25 PM »

No one is losing anything over you din, get real
First I was rancidmilko, then I was the smite club sharing an account, and now I'm din.

You are losing your shit and pulling your hair out trying to figure out who the mysterious senior penor really is.

cw

• > you
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #66 on: December 07, 2017, 06:07:37 PM »

your daily reality enema

• Quaestor
« Reply #67 on: December 07, 2017, 06:11:38 PM »

First I was rancidmilko, then I was the smite club sharing an account, and now I'm din.
No, first you were me, then you were Rancid, then the smite club and now Din. But you're right, she IS losing her shit in much the same way as Caskur did when I showed up here as NSFW and just as I did back in the day, you are letting her spaz out like a motherfucker over some supposedly super secret identity that would likely be obvious to anyone who cared enough and was smart enough to join the dots.

As if it really mattered, right? Right.  :grin:

JOODOG

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • JOODOG probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #68 on: December 07, 2017, 06:11:49 PM »

It's not hard to confuse that ditzy fucking moron, fred... that's for sure

your daily reality enema

• Quaestor
« Reply #69 on: December 07, 2017, 06:13:14 PM »

Well she does hail from Cornwall. They don't speak the language very well down in Cornwall.

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #70 on: December 07, 2017, 06:16:46 PM »

You are losing your shit and pulling your hair out trying to figure out who the mysterious senior penor really is.

You were part of smite club (god rest their souls), so was cunt and so was rancid, you share the account, that's why you all get accused

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #71 on: December 07, 2017, 06:17:19 PM »

Well she does hail from Cornwall. They don't speak the language very well down in Cornwall.

Like youd know

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 117
  • Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #72 on: December 07, 2017, 08:06:14 PM »

Hi Alf.
:santa: :santa: :santa:

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #73 on: December 08, 2017, 07:04:52 AM »

I dunno, I'm not his bloody travel agent. 

He's on holiday rancid
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Page created in 0.23 seconds with 40 queries.