ThirdRailForum

• January 23, 2018, 08:21:05 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My son is rocking it  (Read 119 times)

plus minus reset

JOODOGTopic starter

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • JOODOG needs to post more to get noticed.JOODOG needs to post more to get noticed.JOODOG needs to post more to get noticed.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
My son is rocking it
« on: December 04, 2017, 12:55:11 PM »

only been doing this for 3 weeks and this is what he's laying down do far

Yo Sum... any knowledge or tips about Fl studio you can share?

https://soundcloud.com/user-98073406

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 242
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
Re: My son is rocking it
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2017, 01:46:24 PM »

Well, he does have the cuss words aced  LOL

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

JOODOGTopic starter

• Legatus
  • JOODOG needs to post more to get noticed.JOODOG needs to post more to get noticed.JOODOG needs to post more to get noticed.
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2017, 01:48:35 PM »

He old man... repost that link everywhere you at

he'll get more than a billion hits that way  :snick:

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 242
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2017, 01:54:47 PM »

He old man... repost that link everywhere you at

he'll get more than a billion hits that way  :snick:

Will I get a commission if I do??

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

JOODOGTopic starter

• Legatus
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2017, 02:05:42 PM »

Will I get a commission if I do??
yeah we'll work something out

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • rancidmilko probably just rolled in here.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2017, 02:07:08 PM »

That's not joo's kid

Rose Quartz

• TRF's Flame Champion
  • Reputation Power: 120
  • Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
  • I gave birth in the ninth month!
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2017, 02:24:36 PM »

Joo and Obama had a son?  :dontknow:

your daily reality enema

• Censor
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2017, 01:08:58 AM »

Nothing current I'm afraid, the last time I messed about with Fruity Loops they were at version 3 (I think) some 15 years ago. These days I'm messing almost exclusively with Reaper and Audition (depending on the project) and much of what I am working with is live perfomances, not sequenced compositions.

What I can say is this: encourage him to keep at it. The only thing nagging at me (and its minor) is the vocal seems to be sitting behind the beat in a few places and given the genre I'd be tempted to suggest quantizing the vocal a bit and perhaps running a de-breather VST over it. The later versions of Izotope RX have inbuilt VSTs that can handle debreathing and if FL doesn't have the ability to quantize raw audio tracks (I'd be surprised it if didn't) then he could always fire up a copy of Reaper and run FL and RX out of that. Alternatively he could go through the track beat by beat, cutting and nudging the vocals where needed to bring it into line; fiddly and time consuming sure, but gets the job done.

The rest of it is just personal taste. I'm an effects pig, I like to throw everything AND the kitchen sink at a mix and would be tempted to tighten up the autotune and put in a bunch more effects on the percussion, starting with some predelay plate or hall reverb on the handclaps, mess about with the claps and snare themselves to spread them a little across the stereo image. That last part might be achieved with something as basic as comb filtering and a stereo chorus, but I wouldn't know until I was fucking about with it myself and lets face it - it's your son putting his stamp on it and he's likely a lot closer to the genre than I will ever be and likely has a keener grasp on where he wants to take it.

Bottom line; he's gonna learn what he likes only by fucking about with it himself and letting in others who share his love for that kind of music loose on it too. To my ear though it sounds like a great result for only three weeks worth of messing about and I wish him well in the coming years.

JOODOGTopic starter

• Legatus
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2017, 10:22:42 PM »

Thanks!

Seamajor

• Foreigner
  • Seamajor probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2017, 12:09:32 PM »

Amigo are you a Jew?

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Very seldom thread...200 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - I bought a little tinny today..200 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - Why is Johnny Storm such a..100 Replies - And so begins the dismantling of..
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2017, 05:28:41 AM »

Hello my ol’ mate! 😁😜

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 161
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • Queen of Flame
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2018, 08:41:11 AM »

https://soundcloud.com/user-98073406

That link above...is something your son put together?

Is that also his voice?

Yet another example of why feral is the reigning Queen of Flame. All others are pretenders.  :snick:
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.55 seconds with 41 queries.