ThirdRailForum

• December 16, 2017, 11:16:22 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Feral is a fucking moron  (Read 617 times)

plus minus reset

foxmulderTopic starter

• Despair. So delicious.
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 238
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: ZEF
  • Awards: 100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
Feral is a fucking moron
« on: December 07, 2017, 10:03:17 AM »

proof

who else but an utter fucking moron posts this waking nightmare of a photo for others to gasp at?

What the fuck is going on here besides the burning of your retinas

what is this?

it came out of feral's ass

its ugly and has facial hair

ohh it is Stan!

DOH!

what did Feral eat then disgorge today?

Looks like vodka, cheerios and jealousy of CW's  titties.

YUCK!

Just ask Johnny to cook one up for you the next time you visit Arbys

But I won't cry for yesterday
There's an ordinary world
Somehow I have to find
And as I try to make my way
To the ordinary world
I will learn to survive

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 135
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
Re: Feral is a fucking moron
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2017, 10:20:04 AM »

My present to fox and the couple of hundred bees he has In his bonnet

foxmulderTopic starter

• Despair. So delicious.
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 238
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: ZEF
  • Awards: 100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2017, 10:44:49 AM »

My present to fox and the couple of hundred bees he has In his bonnet

But I won't cry for yesterday
There's an ordinary world
Somehow I have to find
And as I try to make my way
To the ordinary world
I will learn to survive

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • rancidmilko is a tedious twat.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2017, 10:57:04 AM »

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2017, 10:57:35 AM »

You might as well have saved the dumb gypsy's life.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 294
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2017, 11:59:37 AM »

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA

I know, right?  Faggot can be funny from time to time. 
Quote from: lokmar on December 14, 2017, 07:10:27 PM
I will take a straight kiddie fucker<*record scratch*>

Lolwut?

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 117
  • Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2017, 12:49:40 PM »

This thread is too gross for Xmas.  Give me more fruitcake.
:santa: :santa: :santa:

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2017, 01:54:41 PM »

Foxmulder IS fruitcake.

Lolwut?

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
  • Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2017, 02:05:54 PM »

Foxmulder IS fruitcake.

He is all over the map.  Not consistently awful like Enema or Freud.
 :rotf:

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2017, 02:08:37 PM »

I'm sure old foxy wants to give feral some beauty advice, but I think we all know there's only 1 acceptable piece of advice we can can give old feral:

(click to show/hide)

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2017, 02:15:29 PM »

I know, right?  Faggot can be funny from time to time.

Yes, Fox and Feral are good people

They can take a joke

Unlike you and the rest of the TCW

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2017, 02:16:09 PM »

This thread is too gross for Xmas.  Give me more fruitcake.

I bet you're one of those people who puts raisins in everything you cook.

your daily reality enema

• Quaestor
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2017, 02:17:32 PM »

I'm sure old foxy wants to give feral some beauty advice, but I think we all know there's only 1 acceptable piece of advice we can can give old feral:

(click to show/hide)

Even when using one of these?

(click to show/hide)

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2017, 02:23:19 PM »

I bet you're one of those people who puts raisins in everything you cook.

No, that may be more of an East coast thing.

Hatch chile peppers go in everything, of course. I’m from New Mexico. 

:rotf: Throw me over the Wall, Tru :goatse: py!!

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2017, 02:24:45 PM »

They can take a joke

Unlike you and the rest of the TCW

Lol...you can’t be serious.   We bring the yucks. 

Lolwut?

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 155
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • resting bitch face.
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2017, 04:23:05 AM »

They can take a joke

haha of course!

I wouldn't be posting on troll boards if I took any of this seriously.

Just an fyi, that pic was taken back in the BH days as a joke, when the craze was doing duck face selfies, so I did a stupid one. It makes me giggle every time some one posts it as a supposed lame when the whole purpose was to be lame doing a duck face  :lol:

As for fox being able to take a joke?

Dunno about that, he's quite the sensitive type and offends easily when making comments about his writing skills or lack off..

Every time I make a post calling him a boring read he retaliates with either a trophy thread or includes me in his next yawn fest story..

Below quote is the latest post that tipped his delicate nature into making this random trophy thread..

[email protected] from an attention seeking boring ass read nancy boy too scared to use his own words for flaming and opts to using google gifs in his posts instead, to " speak " for him

tee hee carry on foxy poo, it makes my heart happy knowing that on the other side of the world there's someone thinking about me.

:snick:
Yet another example of why feral is the reigning Queen of Flame. All others are pretenders.  :snick:

cw

• > you
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2017, 01:51:25 AM »

Just an fyi, that pic was taken back in the BH days as a joke, when the craze was doing duck face selfies, so I did a stupid one. It makes me giggle every time some one posts it as a supposed lame when the whole purpose was to be lame doing a duck face  :lol:

Not everyone put on their fake eyelashes and wig while smashing their ponderous fat bags though did they moron?

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 135
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2017, 06:23:47 AM »

Not everyone put on their fake eyelashes and wig while smashing their ponderous fat bags though did they moron?

Get over ferals tits cw, you're starting to look jealous

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2017, 08:34:20 AM »

Cdub’s ashy tits need lotion. 

Lolwut?

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Win vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2017, 11:30:17 AM »

And you would need a cock and a set of healthy balls to make use of them....fannybaws.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up

Page created in 0.516 seconds with 42 queries.