• October 18, 2018, 08:17:43 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Coven sickness <SPLIT THREAD>  (Read 159 times)

plus minus reset

LemsTopic starter

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 137
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
Coven sickness <SPLIT THREAD>
« on: December 05, 2017, 02:46:03 AM »

I am so glad of the trust my fiancee and I have in each other. As in both of us are comfortable enough in our relationship that either of us are trusted enough to associate with members of the opposite sex without infidelity or suspicion creeping into the equation.

Barf!! 

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - John-John and Benzover were snuggling
Re: Coven sickness <SPLIT THREAD>
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2017, 08:56:55 AM »

Barf!!
Now was that really necessary Lemon? You wouldn't be trying to start a flame war in here I hope.  :grin:

LemsTopic starter

• Emperor
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2017, 02:30:43 PM »

Now was that really necessary Lemon? You wouldn't be trying to start a flame war in here I hope.  :grin:

That post was pure ipecac syrup.  Shirley you jest. 

Shirley likes that post.  :tongue2: :no:

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2017, 12:25:41 AM »

That post was pure ipecac syrup.

Which one, yours or mine?

Wait, you'd better not answer that. I don't wish to be responsible for trolling you into getting yourself banned from this forum.

LemsTopic starter

• Emperor
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2017, 01:29:15 PM »

Which one, yours or mine?

Wait, you'd better not answer that. I don't wish to be responsible for trolling you into getting yourself banned from this forum.

Oh noes not bannnedd.

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2017, 02:21:28 PM »

Oh noes not bannnedd.
Yes, that would be teddible, wouldn't it?  :grin:

LemsTopic starter

• Emperor
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2017, 02:30:34 PM »

Yes, that would be teddible, wouldn't it?  :grin:

You’d be crying the loudest.  :tissue:

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2017, 02:54:53 PM »

You’d be crying the loudest.  :tissue:
Over what exactly? It doesn't matter in the slightest to me if you or anyone else gets ditched out of here for flaming or not, but the theory is that there are rules to be followed in this forum and the moderators and forum owner have been clear about what they are.

I'd just as soon see you all stick by them. If a powerflamer like myself can self moderate his prose to avoid running foul of a non-flaming rule, surely those with a lesser flaming pedigree might find it even easier to do. We certainly have no shortage of places to practice flaming elsewhere and unless one is so invested in one-upping an opponent they cannot set their animosity aside for even five minutes I don't see why any one of us should be running into difficulty on that score.

It's certainly nothing to "cry" about, loudly or otherwise. YMMV.

LemsTopic starter

• Emperor
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2017, 04:56:10 PM »

Over what exactly? It doesn't matter in the slightest to me if you or anyone else gets ditched out of here for flaming or not, but the theory is that there are rules to be followed in this forum and the moderators and forum owner have been clear about what they are.

I'd just as soon see you all stick by them. If a powerflamer like myself can self moderate his prose to avoid running foul of a non-flaming rule, surely those with a lesser flaming pedigree might find it even easier to do. We certainly have no shortage of places to practice flaming elsewhere and unless one is so invested in one-upping an opponent they cannot set their animosity aside for even five minutes I don't see why any one of us should be running into difficulty on that score.

It's certainly nothing to "cry" about, loudly or otherwise. YMMV.

Made you type all that ^^^.  :snick:

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2017, 05:08:15 PM »

Made you type all that ^^^.  :snick:
No, I made me type all that, just as you made yourself avoid it like the plague.

I don't blame you for avoiding it, mine really is a more reasonable and balanced approach to posting in this forum. You are welcome to adopt it as your own, or you can waste your effort on attempting to troll me as you see fit. One approach will benefit this subforum, the other not so much.

Just be good and sure not to fall into the trap of flaming in here. Others before you did, they were benched accordingly. That's how it usually goes.

[ETA: will the mod who moved the post I was responding to kindly merge this post with the same thread. TIA]

Vixen

• Administrator
  • Vixen embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Flea says she earns $175k100 Replies - Flea says she earns $175kWin vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Flame Town dead?100 Reply Thread - Missing Malaysian airline100+ Reply Thread - Are we atheists?
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2017, 05:36:46 PM »

No, I made me type all that, just as you made yourself avoid it like the plague.

I don't blame you for avoiding it, mine really is a more reasonable and balanced approach to posting in this forum. You are welcome to adopt it as your own, or you can waste your effort on attempting to troll me as you see fit. One approach will benefit this subforum, the other not so much.

Just be good and sure not to fall into the trap of flaming in here. Others before you did, they were benched accordingly. That's how it usually goes.

[ETA: will the mod who moved the post I was responding to kindly merge this post with the same thread. TIA]

That mod would be cw.
(European Commission president Jean Claude Juncker warned Britain not to expect an 'amicable divorce,' adding: 'It was not exactly a tight love affair anyway.')

LemsTopic starter

• Emperor
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2017, 05:52:27 PM »

Sometimes one gets Coven Fever!!

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2017, 06:14:07 PM »

That mod would be cw.
Thanks Ceedub.

cw

• > you
  • Legatus
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Match the member to the smiley100 Replies - Match the member to the smiley500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2017, 06:38:17 PM »

Sometimes one gets Coven Fever!!

Understandably so. 

While the occasional "wisecrack" and/or "passing shots" may be acceptable in this god forsaken place, persistently being off topic isnot.

Did you find the maudlin tone of the quote in the OP sickening?

LemsTopic starter

• Emperor
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2017, 09:25:05 PM »

Understandably so. 

While the occasional "wisecrack" and/or "passing shots" may be acceptable in this god forsaken place, persistently being off topic isnot.

Did you find the maudlin tone of the quote in the OP sickening?

Is that a trick question?  You don’t want me saying the wrong comments in here, do you?

The Mrs

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • The Mrs embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2017, 06:44:58 AM »

:snick:

cw

• > you
  • Legatus
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Match the member to the smiley100 Replies - Match the member to the smiley500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2017, 07:11:16 PM »

Is that a trick question?  You don’t want me saying the wrong comments in here, do you?

You are safe.  Just post anything related to either coven, sickness, split, or thread.  And NO FLAMING.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.678 seconds with 36 queries.