dunk

ThirdRailForum

• May 27, 2018, 05:44:45 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

THE TRF FLAME CHAMP TITLE SIGN UP THREAD IS HERE!  SIGN UP NOW!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wrong thread, jackass <SPLIT>  (Read 47 times)

plus minus reset

BreakfallTopic starter

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Very seldom thread...200 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - I bought a little tinny today..200 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - Why is Johnny Storm such a..100 Replies - And so begins the dismantling of..
Wrong thread, jackass <SPLIT>
« on: November 18, 2017, 08:28:09 AM »

So many quality games it's impossible to play them all...

For me, Dying Light and the Batman Arkham series are my favourite titles so far, but I haven't got round to playing the latest Hitman game just yet, and I'm expecting great things from it if the previous releases are anything to go by.

I would love to punch in your being to the extent that your bowel release would be comical to this forum world.
By the way Scouse...that $10 000 still stands little man!

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 17
  • rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.
  • Fan of: Nunya
Re: Wrong thread, jackass <SPLIT>
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2017, 10:41:50 AM »

I would love to punch in your being to the extent that your bowel release would be comical to this forum world.
By the way Scouse...that $10 000 still stands little man!

Wrong thread, jackass

BreakfallTopic starter

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
  • Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Breakfall has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Very seldom thread...200 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - I bought a little tinny today..200 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - Why is Johnny Storm such a..100 Replies - And so begins the dismantling of..
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2017, 10:50:11 AM »

Wrong thread, jackass

Listen here anus suppressor! My conflict with a neo-nazi child molester goes beyond your immature rules of subjugation! That being elementary and all! Fuckwit!

SCOUSE

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • SCOUSE probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2017, 11:54:54 PM »

Child molester? What the fuck is your broken brain causing you to babble on about now?

The last time I checked you were the one who has previously boasted about sniffing your daughter's soiled panties.....

JOODOG

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2017, 12:02:43 AM »

Ouch

lol

the things people share on these boards

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2017, 04:59:44 PM »

Child molester? What the fuck is your broken brain causing you to babble on about now?

The last time I checked you were the one who has previously boasted about sniffing your daughter's soiled panties.....

Dang, he disappeared after that one

BreakfallTopic starter

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2017, 08:31:39 AM »

Scouse you fetid fuck...the world knows you play with child! I’m police! Hahaha

BreakfallTopic starter

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2017, 08:41:09 AM »

Dang, he disappeared after that one
I realise that you lack grey matter...but...,

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2017, 09:51:29 AM »

I realise that you lack grey matter...but...,

Don't act out on this chance, buddy

If you fuck it up too much, they won't let you out for Christmas
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.352 seconds with 33 queries.