ThirdRailForum

• January 18, 2018, 02:59:39 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Net Neutrality is Dead  (Read 160 times)

plus minus reset

BEnzo

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
Re: Net Neutrality is Dead
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2018, 11:37:53 PM »

"Rancid seems to be on your lips an awful lot lately, are you in love with him or something?

You are, aren't you? Don't lie now, Stockholm Syndrome is a recognised medical condition after all and Hillary might yet claw her way into office and legalise your demented sexual deviancies arising from it.  :snick:

I Love to pick on the bean counter, that's a fact.

Speaking of deviance, you've hooked your wife Freud up to a car battery a few times, huh?

your daily reality enema

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
Re: Net Neutrality is Dead
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2018, 01:00:20 PM »

I Love to pick on the bean counter, that's a fact.
Is that before or after you strap the tits on to your back, part your cheeks at him and coo for him to "come and gitcha" you inveterate pooftersexual?

Speaking of deviance, you've hooked your wife Freud up to a car battery a few times, huh?
Did someone rape all the common sense out of you while I was gone? They did, didn't they? I won't be married until August, therefore I have no wife as of this point in time.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.264 seconds with 34 queries.