ThirdRailForum

• April 22, 2018, 08:44:57 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: I Knew Lemon Was A Smidge Devilish  (Read 576 times)

plus minus reset

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 180
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • Resting Bitch Face..
Re: I Knew Lemon Was A Smidge Devilish
« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2017, 07:11:49 AM »

Do I look like I DONT get laid ?

You're right, even gorillas get laid.

Do I have to slim down my selfies to get laid ?

One would hope the selfies you post have been tampered with...wait O that's right you don't use filters   :lolatu: liar.

Do I look like I belong in an 80’s metal hair band ?

Nah..you look more like a 90's reject back up singer for MC Hammer.

Did some online nigga say I was two tons when he got off the plane ?

Not that I can recall, but there is a " nigga " who I speak with frequently who thinks you're dumb as dog shit.

Don’t you get tired of getting dragged for filth, bitch ?

I walk over your filth flea, and then kick it back in your face.
Yet another example of why feral is the reigning Queen of Flame. All others are pretenders.  :snick:

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 326
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #41 on: December 21, 2017, 07:31:24 AM »

So funny how libs are always the most racist and homophobic people. Good grief lol. Yes i know its a "flame board", just interesting view on whats seen as flaming from self professed dems. I guess you guys hate them "fags" after all.

I’m sorry did I offend you?  All these words bother you?  Don’t fucking read them, honey.   Don’t log on to this forum...stay at your lesbo, lickalottapus forum and don’t get offended until someone starts talking about riding the high hard one. 
Quote from: lokmar on December 14, 2017, 07:10:27 PM
I will take a straight kiddie fucker<*record scratch*>

Lolwut?

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

Lady Dove

• Waynes cool club of comedy elites
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 70
  • Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Win vs Team Scoundrel100 Reply Thread - Ask a Theology student...
« Reply #42 on: December 21, 2017, 09:31:53 AM »

I’m sorry did I offend you?  All these words bother you?  Don’t fucking read them, honey.   Don’t log on to this forum...stay at your lesbo, lickalottapus forum and don’t get offended until someone starts talking about riding the high hard one.
So tell me exactly which part of "its so funny" communicated to you that im somehow "offended" by your hypocrisy and intolerance of others?  Lulz. Didnt have anything to say i suppose. You know im right. ;) i was just pointing out what everyone already knows.
Simul Iustus et Peccator

BEnzo

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #43 on: December 21, 2017, 09:35:49 AM »

So funny how libs are always the most racist and homophobic people. Good grief lol. Yes i know its a "flame board", just interesting view on whats seen as flaming from self professed dems. I guess you guys hate them "fags" after all.

Merry Christmas Dove!

Now get back to the kitchen and bake those cookies like a good conservative woman.

Barefoot and pregnant, that's the con-religious way-

Lady Dove

• Waynes cool club of comedy elites
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 70
  • Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Win vs Team Scoundrel100 Reply Thread - Ask a Theology student...
« Reply #44 on: December 21, 2017, 10:26:22 AM »

Merry Christmas Dove!

Now get back to the kitchen and bake those cookies like a good conservative woman.

Barefoot and pregnant, that's the con-religious way-
Yes i actually love those things. Absolutely nothing wrong with those. Now go put your pussy hat on and try not to rape anyone. Rumor has it thats a huge problem in your baby killing, woman exploiting cult called "leftism".  Using the nature of the female body as an insult and pitting mothers against children and men against women- the libwhack way. Merry Christmas.
Simul Iustus et Peccator

JOODOG

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #45 on: December 21, 2017, 12:28:12 PM »

Dovey is Back!

Nice.

And has apparently hit the ground running when it comes to assaulting the LGBT community representatives around here 

LE BOOM!

BEnzo

• Supreme Ruler
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #46 on: December 21, 2017, 11:35:57 PM »

Dovey is Back!

Nice.

And has apparently hit the ground running when it comes to assaulting the LGBT community representatives around here 

LE BOOM!

Yup, Joo!

A woman has to come to your rescue, again-

But! Faggots be faggots.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #47 on: December 22, 2017, 01:47:49 AM »

So tell me exactly which part of "its so funny" communicated to you that im somehow "offended" by your hypocrisy and intolerance of others?  Lulz. Didnt have anything to say i suppose. You know im right. ;) i was just pointing out what everyone already knows.

Hypocrisy? Intolerance?  It’s a flame forum, ditz...unlike cunty, we don’t have to rely RL around here to get our rocks off. You should appreciate this since you have all those movies in your head....starring you and directed by you.

Lolwut?

JOODOG

• Imperator
  • JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.
« Reply #48 on: December 22, 2017, 11:44:29 PM »

Yup, Joo!

A woman has to come to your rescue, again-

But! Faggots be faggots.
looks like you've come to terms with your membership in the gay community

acceptance is growth

JOODOG

• Imperator
« Reply #49 on: December 22, 2017, 11:45:22 PM »

Hypocrisy? Intolerance?  It’s a flame forum,
Indeed it is

And if you would start flaming at some point that would be most appreciated

TIA

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #50 on: December 23, 2017, 04:23:13 AM »

Well, you’re certainly flaming....in your av.

Lolwut?

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 180
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • Resting Bitch Face..
« Reply #51 on: December 23, 2017, 07:42:56 AM »

Well, you’re certainly flaming....in your av.

Jiggy just admitted to Joo being hot.

Damn...and I had doubts with Jiggy being homo..

Yet another example of why feral is the reigning Queen of Flame. All others are pretenders.  :snick:

BEnzo

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #52 on: December 23, 2017, 01:31:00 PM »

looks like you've come to terms with your membership in the gay community

acceptance is growth

buffdudeswhodothefreakinbathhouses.com

^^^Joo would click-

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #53 on: December 23, 2017, 08:50:43 PM »

Jiggy just admitted to Joo being hot.

Damn...and I had doubts with Jiggy being homo..

Shiiiiit....I’ve made bitches cum just sitting on my six pack.  Joo has skinny legs and no ass....and zits on his back. 

Lolwut?

JOODOG

• Imperator
« Reply #54 on: December 23, 2017, 09:52:40 PM »

Shiiiiit....I’ve made bitches cum just sitting on my six pack.  Joo has skinny legs and no ass....and zits on his back.
lol... had to give that one a second look over  :rotf:

did this dude just declare that's he's taken the time to observe the ass of another man, pondered on the matter intently and came to the conclusion that the ""ass"" in question is not up to his acceptable level of existence?

No seriously?

one must wonder how many other men's asses he had in mind at the time of this epiphany  to create the point of reference

I take it Johnny doesn't find my ass as appealing as many of the other guys he's been checking out

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #55 on: December 23, 2017, 09:59:36 PM »

If your legs aren’t skinny and you don’t have a flat ass, you would have shown them in your av....am I wrong?  Dude, you’re basically a male Flea.

Lolwut?

JOODOG

• Imperator
« Reply #56 on: December 23, 2017, 10:42:32 PM »

If your legs aren’t skinny and you don’t have a flat ass, you would have shown them in your av....am I wrong?  Dude, you’re basically a male Flea.
and to make matters worse the fag wants me to show him my ass

oh dear lord

nose dive  :rotf:

Lems

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #57 on: December 23, 2017, 10:44:04 PM »

I’m just a devil woman.
I’m gonna get you from behind.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #58 on: December 24, 2017, 01:24:13 AM »

and to make matters worse the fag wants me to show him my ass

oh dear lord

nose dive  :rotf:

You show your ass every time you post.

Lolwut?

JOODOG

• Imperator
« Reply #59 on: December 24, 2017, 10:26:15 AM »

You show your ass every time you post.
and apparently according to you its not as full as the man ass you're used to viewing

Lol

The more you post the deeper your hole gets.  Lulz
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.632 seconds with 37 queries.