• February 17, 2018, 11:44:36 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Here we go again...

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Poor Vitriol  (Read 65 times)

plus minus reset

foxmulderTopic starter

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 248
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
Poor Vitriol
« on: December 18, 2017, 11:06:14 AM »

he is actually trying to read TRF while sober

drunk sober....neither will help at this point

Vitriol

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.
  • Awards: Win vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
Re: Poor Vitriol
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2017, 01:40:40 PM »

I do everything sober. I'm starting to think that might be a mistake though.
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Ursula K. LeGuin

Pam Loraze

• TRF's Flame Champion
  • Reputation Power: 125
  • Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Pigzilla of Hong Kong
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2017, 07:02:22 PM »

Vit’s real name is Vita Meata Vegemin.

Please don’t moderate me.
:rollpin: :gayspin: :gayspin: :gayspin: :gayspin: :gayspin: :gayspin: :gayspin:

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • rancidmilko probably just rolled in here.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2017, 07:36:18 PM »

Vit’s real name is Vita Meata Vegemin.

Please don’t moderate me.

Shaddap, Charlene

Vitriol

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.
  • Awards: Win vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2017, 09:39:28 PM »

Shaddap, Charlene

That would have been more relevant (and therefore funnier) if you'd called her Lucy.
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Ursula K. LeGuin

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.257 seconds with 37 queries.