ThirdRailForum

• January 22, 2018, 01:13:41 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Time for a break from this crap  (Read 1119 times)

plus minus reset

BEnzo

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
Re: Time for a break from this crap
« Reply #80 on: January 03, 2018, 11:25:12 PM »

It's disorganized, smelly, full of riffraff selling their dirty penis's on the streets

Sounds like your kinda town, Rancy-

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 139
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #81 on: January 04, 2018, 04:42:12 AM »

That's why he lives there, he loves all that uncouthery

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 302
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #82 on: January 04, 2018, 07:40:44 AM »

Haha....cookie finally got some dental work.
Quote from: lokmar on December 14, 2017, 07:10:27 PM
I will take a straight kiddie fucker<*record scratch*>

Lolwut?

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

BEnzo

• Imperator
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #83 on: January 04, 2018, 07:00:38 PM »

Haha....cookie finally got some dental work.

He takes that shit out for the roomie-

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #84 on: January 05, 2018, 10:20:22 AM »

What really happened to Freud...

Lolwut?

BEnzo

• Imperator
« Reply #85 on: January 05, 2018, 10:28:11 AM »

What really happened to Freud...

I thought I saw a flaming satellite last night!

Now I know it was a fag-ellite-

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 219
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #86 on: January 05, 2018, 12:48:53 PM »

Johnny farts rainbows, Bath house Benzo can suck the gay out of rainbows.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #87 on: January 05, 2018, 01:04:50 PM »

You go about rainbows more than Ronnie James Dio, ya faggot.

Lolwut?

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • rancidmilko is a tedious twat.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #88 on: January 06, 2018, 07:58:05 PM »

It's only johnny who lives of faglames, apparently

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #89 on: January 06, 2018, 10:10:58 PM »

Rancid wears adult diapers. 

Lolwut?

BEnzo

• Imperator
« Reply #90 on: January 06, 2018, 11:29:33 PM »

Johnny farts rainbows, Bath house Benzo can suck the gay out of rainbows.

You dress up in costumes. If you don't wear make up, you probably should. You live with a dude.

That's once, twice, three times you're a faggot-

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #91 on: January 07, 2018, 08:17:57 AM »

Rancid looks like a severely retarded Lionel Richie with bulimia.   

Lolwut?

your daily reality enema

• Censor
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #92 on: January 09, 2018, 07:30:13 PM »

Ha ha ha. Notice Freud's vag has been especially itchy more than usual lately?

His Bitcoin dreams started going down the shitter!

Just today it dropped 2800 US dollars-

Oh the pain of that. Ooooooooooh that hurts.

I guess the Cunty/Freud nuptials are called off now, the couch is being sent back...

Oh the pain if Frail actually lost money, oh man, what a sucker if he did!

I bet The Froodle is shitting his pants right now, praying Jesus buys up some BTC-

Ohhhhh Freud! To sell or not to sell, will Cunty fuck or suck, these are Freud's dilemmas.

Of course, several of us have been trying to tell him for years now he'd be better served to drop some dough on his kids teefs, or at least feed her some food product that isn't instantly reconstitutable with hot water. We told the sorry fuck to pay that child support. I myself recommended medical attention for the poor waif when she was once ill. What did he do? Gave her a 'Hot Toddy'.  I don't know or care what that actually is, but it has booze in it. SHAME on Faggot Freud!

Karma's such a painful bitch-
Are you still pushing that angle? Well, I guess it's good to know I can take an unannounced sabbattical, safe in the knowledge that you'll still be moaning about the unending teabagging I administered to you these last few months.

Don't fret about my nuptials (or nuttples for that matter), they are more than adequately being serviced by my darling fiancee (who even now is reclined next to me, listening with some disbelief that there are morons in this world who would confuse a best man with a bride. I haven't told her about your rampant homosexuality as of yet, nor the egregious circumstance of you being a 45 year old virgin who is forced to live in his mother's basement amidst towers of spooge encrusted Richard Simmonds videocassettes and deflated Justin Bieber sex dolls due to the fact no other woman (and I use the term loosely) could be considered desperate enough to want to shack up with you. And yes, I include that uni-nostriled bipolar mooseknuckle from Los AIDSeles in the equation, though from what Ant's been saying it rather sounds like her cunt has already fallen out her spam castanets anyway so it's not like she'll be servicing your blue balls any time soon.

Sorry about your penis.  :rotf:

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 139
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #93 on: January 10, 2018, 01:29:54 AM »

Are you still pushing that angle? Well, I guess it's good to know I can take an unannounced sabbattical, safe in the knowledge that you'll still be moaning about the unending teabagging I administered to you these last few months.

Don't fret about my nuptials (or nuttples for that matter), they are more than adequately being serviced by my darling fiancee (who even now is reclined next to me, listening with some disbelief that there are morons in this world who would confuse a best man with a bride. I haven't told her about your rampant homosexuality as of yet, nor the egregious circumstance of you being a 45 year old virgin who is forced to live in his mother's basement amidst towers of spooge encrusted Richard Simmonds videocassettes and deflated Justin Bieber sex dolls due to the fact no other woman (and I use the term loosely) could be considered desperate enough to want to shack up with you. And yes, I include that uni-nostriled bipolar mooseknuckle from Los AIDSeles in the equation, though from what Ant's been saying it rather sounds like her cunt has already fallen out her spam castanets anyway so it's not like she'll be servicing your blue balls any time soon.

Sorry about your penis.  :rotf:

You teabagged him??

BEnzo

• Imperator
« Reply #94 on: January 10, 2018, 10:32:56 AM »

You teabagged him??

All the tea in China wouldn't have satisfied the need for what Cunty did to Freud on their wedding night-

your daily reality enema

• Censor
« Reply #95 on: January 10, 2018, 12:21:24 PM »

Creative thought processes... something Benzover has never possessed.

And people wonder why football fantasizers are invariably referred to as meatheads...

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #96 on: January 10, 2018, 12:33:29 PM »

Dude, your a bum.  You lived off your “friend’s” couch, you bummed of said “friend”, you’re a bum in flametown, a bum to your family and a bum in life.  No one is interested in your bum life. 

Lolwut?

your daily reality enema

• Censor
« Reply #97 on: January 10, 2018, 12:47:39 PM »

Dude, your a bum.
Ahhh, so that's why you're sniffing about me, is it? Look out folks, Johnny's got that feeling again!!!

Do yourself a favour, homo; stick your snout up someone else's ringpiece. I've never been interested in your advances, sexual or otherwise.

You lived off your “friend’s” couch, you bummed of said “friend”, you’re a bum in flametown, a bum to your family and a bum in life.
Because you said so? Heh, riiiiiiight. Tell me, are you ever going to get off your duff and invent any kind of creative backstory to tag the ole cunty with, or are you just gonna keep moaning about couches because you're too much of a moron to invent anything better?

Don't answer that, it's a rhetorical question. If you could manage a three digit IQ (or even something in the upper double digits) then you wouldn't be slacking off on Arby's dime on a phone that's smarter than you. Therefore the answer is "yes cunty, for the next twenty years in fact, whether you're around to be bored by it or not".

I'd pity you, but you're not even worth that much. :lolatu:

No one is interested in your bum life.
Well that explains why you nobodies are still pushing couches, cohabs, showers and other assorted horseshit. My oath, if I was as intellectually bereft as you lot, Caskur would have gotten her wish years ago. :snick:

Rose Quartz

• TRF's Flame Champion
  • Reputation Power: 120
  • Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Win - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
  • I gave birth in the ninth month!
« Reply #98 on: January 10, 2018, 07:18:14 PM »

All the tea in China wouldn't have satisfied the need for what Cunty did to Freud on their wedding night-

They DID tie the knot!!!  :yay:

Don KwyjiboTopic starter

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
« Reply #99 on: January 10, 2018, 07:52:58 PM »

They DID tie the knot!!!  :yay:

Around that dumb Arbys coon's neck while curbstomping BEnzover until the suction popped and his tongue fell away from Johnny's sultana.
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10   Go Up

Page created in 0.332 seconds with 40 queries.