• October 20, 2018, 06:27:12 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: SEASONS BEATINGS ~~ 2017 <DISCUSSION THREAD>  (Read 1169 times)

plus minus reset

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 293
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
Re: SEASONS BEATINGS ~~ 2017 <DISCUSSION THREAD>
« Reply #60 on: January 12, 2018, 07:56:07 AM »

Johnny is the fatty that comes in stumbling in the end of the gif

You would be part of the immigrant cleaning crew and you go around using your snout as a trash vac.   
Quote from: JOODOG
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
Quote from: Johnny Storm
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
Quote from: JOODOG
you recognize the bathhouse?
Quote from: Johnny Storm
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

The Wise and PowerfulTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 235
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #61 on: January 12, 2018, 10:37:29 AM »

ATTN VIT & LEMON:

In the oft chance that Blandscape fails to show up, would you each please pick a third judge.

TIA

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 137
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
  • Witch & Famous
« Reply #62 on: January 12, 2018, 10:38:43 AM »

ATTN VIT & LEMON:

In the oft chance that Blandscape fails to show up, would you each please pick a third judge.

TIA

Benzo

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 107
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..

theWiz

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • theWiz seems dazed and confused most of the time.theWiz seems dazed and confused most of the time.
« Reply #64 on: January 12, 2018, 11:11:14 AM »

ATTN VIT & LEMON:

TIA

** files my nails **

Vitriol

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - If any of you remember RiotgearWin vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #65 on: January 12, 2018, 12:05:03 PM »

ATTN VIT & LEMON:

TIA

Fucking hell.
Of the people who are actually around more than biannually they've either already been selected or change their nyms so often I can't remember any of them.

Oh and then there's Feral but does she count, I mean really when you get right down to it?
Besides, she already made what might be construed as biased statements about the match so I can't pick her anyway.

CW or Vixen? They seem to be around, more or less. Kinda. Same with Frederica.
SlurStuporSouthern is right out: I'm sure he'd love to hand-pick his next opponent but why let him? Fuck that guy.

Speaking of fucking that guy there's a few hangers-about who would never be seen again if the forum filtered out "cawk", "couch", and "bum".
No. Just no. Nope. Nyet. Nein. HuhUh.

ThWAP: Too clearly opens us up to conflict-of-interest complaints.
bRaIn: LoL What the fuck would he know about it? If I ever need advice on how to pick a fantasy football team maybe...

I'm sure I'm overlooking someone and that alone tells me it's probably exactly where they belong.

You know what? Fuck it.

My third (if needed) judge = Fleamailman.
Sorry Goblin but at least this way I know there'll be at least one judgement worth reading.
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - John-John and Benzover were snuggling
« Reply #66 on: January 12, 2018, 08:41:28 PM »

Poor Fleamailman.  :snick:

Lems

• Emperor
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
  • Witch & Famous
« Reply #67 on: January 13, 2018, 06:09:10 PM »

C’mon, judges.

fleamailman

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 17
  • fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Awards: 500 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..300 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..200 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..100 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..
« Reply #68 on: January 14, 2018, 06:13:58 AM »

Poor Fleamailman.  :snick:

"...flaming was never my thing so I'm really no judge of it..." ventured the goblin suspecting that goal differed from those around him again, adding "...it turns one too defensive and stunts one'e posts, but then again it's not a bad thing in itself since one has to know how to defend oneself online lest you trolls try it on, or worse when one ends up face to face with old dorks on writer's forums who hit on my style again again...", and with that the goblin withheld judgment till someone placed a dollar in his wallet, confiding "...well I open to the highest bidder if it helps, think of me a supportive now...", in fact the goblin wondered if they had that much money between them

• Administrator
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #69 on: January 14, 2018, 06:24:32 AM »

"...flaming was never my thing so I'm really no judge of it..." ventured the goblin suspecting that goal differed from those around him again, adding "...it turns one too defensive and stunts one'e posts, but then again it's not a bad thing in itself since one has to know how to defend oneself online lest you trolls try it on, or worse when one ends up face to face with old dorks on writer's forums who hit on my style again again...", and with that the goblin withheld judgment till someone placed a dollar in his wallet, confiding "...well I open to the highest bidder if it helps, think of me a supportive now...", in fact the goblin wondered if they had that much money between them

A cattle prod, also called a stock prod, is a handheld device commonly used to make cattle or other livestock move by striking or poking them. An electric cattle prod is a stick with electrodes on the end which is used to make cattle move through a relatively high-voltage, low-current electric shock The electric cattle prod is said to have been invented by Texas cattle baron Robert J. Kleberg, Jr. of the King Ranch around 1930, although versions were sold as early as 1917.

With the age of the internet, th e-prod came into use, to help persuade hesitant goblins to enter a decision, and thus gain the admiration and/or scorn of forum members.

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #70 on: January 14, 2018, 08:29:57 AM »

"...flaming was never my thing so I'm really no judge of it..." ventured the goblin suspecting that goal differed from those around him again, adding "...it turns one too defensive and stunts one'e posts, but then again it's not a bad thing in itself since one has to know how to defend oneself online lest you trolls try it on, or worse when one ends up face to face with old dorks on writer's forums who hit on my style again again...", and with that the goblin withheld judgment till someone placed a dollar in his wallet, confiding "...well I open to the highest bidder if it helps, Think of me as supportive now...", in fact the goblin wondered if they had that much money between them

BEnzo

• Dictator
« Reply #71 on: January 14, 2018, 08:36:21 AM »

BAHA-

theWiz

• Quaestor
  • theWiz seems dazed and confused most of the time.theWiz seems dazed and confused most of the time.
« Reply #72 on: January 14, 2018, 04:40:09 PM »

...the stipulated rules require FIVE judges to post before a winner can be declared.

Not quite yet a trainwreck, but it looks like a derailment is imminent.

I love the smell of flop sweat in the morning.   :lol:

I note that four judges have posted and a winner has been declared.

I do understand that the event has been an utter embarrassment for all concerned, and thus the unspoken rush on all sides to zip this turkey up and file it away. 

I also understand that with three votes in the can already, Bun-Bun has a mathematical lock on the trophy (such as it may be.) 

Nevertheless, as is typical with any event promoted by TWaP, the ruling is out of order and illegal.  As I understand the rules, FIVE judges must vote and so far, only four have done so.

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links

Lems

• Emperor
  • Witch & Famous
« Reply #74 on: January 14, 2018, 09:20:27 PM »

Thank you for all the kind words...

To celebrate, I am ordering new slippers!

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 150
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #75 on: January 15, 2018, 04:42:49 AM »

Thank you for all the kind words...

To celebrate, I am ordering new slippers!

Congrats lemon, be sure to wear those when you stomp all over sss' stupid face

fleamailman

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 17
  • fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Awards: 500 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..300 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..200 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..100 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..
« Reply #76 on: January 15, 2018, 06:30:03 AM »

("...yes, that's picture is better benzo..." observed the goblin pinching it)

repost from elsewhere

Quote from: xxxxxx
Yeah, I’ve only had the one screen name across multiple boards. I figure if they can’t handle me then it isn’t my kind of place. Well, I did get a thirty day ban here once. I don’t think the ban was necessary or taught me anything, but I don’t hold any grudges.

"...wait, no climbing frame of paragrapsh, ok then, who are you and what did you do with xxxxx there..." inquired the goblin who liked xxxxx, indeed much as he liked norman bates too whom he imagined just had those odd lapses from time to time, so moddy the goblin imagined was simply there to lend a helping hand so to speak

theWiz

• Quaestor
« Reply #77 on: January 15, 2018, 10:07:29 AM »

Yes you are.

Right.    :eyes:

Judging for this event will be by a panel of judges

Much better.   

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 115
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #78 on: January 15, 2018, 11:16:40 AM »

"Blandscape has chosen to tuck tail and run like the cur he is."

I'm confused me ol' colostomy bag wearing a Bwain bwanded colostomy bag!

Exactly how many call-outs have you engaged in over the last 2 years?  And how many times have I kicked the legs from under our last dance? You seem to claim that you wear my scalp, but have done nothing but flannel & panel abuse to earn it.

"It's like turning up as a witness to an execution, and then being executed by proxy.

In a world of cunt wanglers I suppose cowardice in the face of an enemy wiping their bare arsed downy hair across your face, is now highly fashionable. Alas, all the enemies and collateral damage I have earned here, do not have the fucking guts to take me on.

So you can pout while counting me out out, while reminding yourself why you are never actually here."

I had no desire to take part in a match where I had no frame of reference, nor any angst against the opponents. Nor did I wish to be bounced into another match for a title I have already won twice, via my apparent inability to show up. Turn your hearing aid up to eleven Gammy and listen intently into the shell of the man you never quite were.

Can you hear it?... I can, it's the echo of the memory you used to have, and your forgotten frothing sea washing itself upon your own foreign shore.

Cur?  What do you mean cur you cad?

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 115
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #79 on: January 15, 2018, 11:31:32 AM »

Don't make me call you a "bounder" TWAT, you know I will, if I have to.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.615 seconds with 41 queries.