ThirdRailForum

• January 22, 2018, 01:10:03 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: Informative  (Read 313 times)

plus minus reset

SirSuperSouthernTopic starter

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.
  • Awards: TRF Flame Champion200 Replies - Callout Bullshittin thread100 Replies - Callout Bullshittin threadWin vs Frederica Win vs din365 Win vs Brent500 Replies - Ajar300 Replies - Ajar200 Replies - Ajar100 Replies - Ajar100 Reply Thread - I Can Help Y'all New
Informative
« on: December 22, 2017, 09:19:08 PM »

So, the streets of New Orleans were packed back deeper than BRA1N's digestive system which oddly prolonged his time away. Guess what I saw there? Yeah, a new criminal tactic that a small tribe of Arby's employees were doing right there in broad daylight, in front of all those suffering from traffic outsanity.

Now, how have that state's monkeys evolved? The fuckers are removing car's license plates that they plan on selling to the worst of the worst because the first thing cops do when tailing a vehicle is have their plates run. All clear? Neeext.

Speaking of next, the food down there is as great as advertised. No shit. Seriously, I couldn't shit because my small intestines wouldn't give their treasure up so loosely. Not loosely at fucking all:

Yeah. I even had to develop a new way, as far as I know/knew of, to finally rid myself of a Class: Leviathan shit - a new sewer territory boss. How, you privately wonder? You gotta know that you can actually twist your torso one way to the next which will contort your crumbling dam of an asshole in the only way to make it move. A little. The temptation to tear it right out, hold high in the air, and victoriously lick the blood off my victorious new long-sword was a strong one.

Now that bathrooms have become the topic of casual conversation here, I'll let you dopes in on one of my games I like to play in those public restrooms that have a men/women sign on the door. I don't lock it, I don't even close it all the way, and just stand there with my dick hanging out awaiting for either outcome: if a dude opens the door, I get to loudly call him a fucking faggot in ear-shot of everyone in whichever facility I'm in. If a woman does it, I turn almost all the way to her making an awesome face I'll have to show you SSS disciples some day. "Oops." The faces they make are all different and can range from a smirk to... others.

I gotta go back to NO in a few so don't boycott this site while I'm gone and resort to boycatching. I haven't explained in detail how that's properly done, so go ahead and PM me for instructions...

SSS
- boy scout scoutmaster

Quote from: a very shaken poster named Brent
It isn't happening, short of a face to face meet. If sss has the balls, I invite an intermediary to PM his number and we can set this up. Otherwise you are permanently removed from my radar.

Oranje

• 110% anti-kankkerneuzen
  • Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Oranje probably just rolled in here.
  • Fan of: Feyenoord, Toronto Maple Leafs, married chicks
  • Awards: 2017 PYP MVP100 Replies - Br1an, are you a woman?
  • <insert witty comment here>
Re: Informative
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2018, 08:29:45 PM »

So, the streets of New Orleans were packed back deeper than BRA1N's digestive system which oddly prolonged his time away. Guess what I saw there? Yeah, a new criminal tactic that a small tribe of Arby's employees were doing right there in broad daylight, in front of all those suffering from traffic outsanity.

Now, how have that state's monkeys evolved? The fuckers are removing car's license plates that they plan on selling to the worst of the worst because the first thing cops do when tailing a vehicle is have their plates run. All clear? Neeext.

Speaking of next, the food down there is as great as advertised. No shit. Seriously, I couldn't shit because my small intestines wouldn't give their treasure up so loosely. Not loosely at fucking all:

Yeah. I even had to develop a new way, as far as I know/knew of, to finally rid myself of a Class: Leviathan shit - a new sewer territory boss. How, you privately wonder? You gotta know that you can actually twist your torso one way to the next which will contort your crumbling dam of an asshole in the only way to make it move. A little. The temptation to tear it right out, hold high in the air, and victoriously lick the blood off my victorious new long-sword was a strong one.

Now that bathrooms have become the topic of casual conversation here, I'll let you dopes in on one of my games I like to play in those public restrooms that have a men/women sign on the door. I don't lock it, I don't even close it all the way, and just stand there with my dick hanging out awaiting for either outcome: if a dude opens the door, I get to loudly call him a fucking faggot in ear-shot of everyone in whichever facility I'm in. If a woman does it, I turn almost all the way to her making an awesome face I'll have to show you SSS disciples some day. "Oops." The faces they make are all different and can range from a smirk to... others.

I gotta go back to NO in a few so don't boycott this site while I'm gone and resort to boycatching. I haven't explained in detail how that's properly done, so go ahead and PM me for instructions...

SSS
- boy scout scoutmaster

Very, very interesting post.

What an exciting time to be alive.

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 161
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • Queen of Flame
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2018, 07:50:08 AM »

A conversation between two queers on a dinner date.
!
!
!
V
Seriously, I couldn't shit because my small intestines wouldn't give their treasure up so loosely. Not loosely at fucking all

Yet another example of why feral is the reigning Queen of Flame. All others are pretenders.  :snick:

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 139
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2018, 08:37:26 AM »

A conversation between two queers on a dinner date.
!
!
!
V

Let's hope they're more interesting than cunt and Freud. What a boring love story that turned out to be

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Win vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2018, 11:28:19 AM »

I have gone full TYT!

America is a wasteland of propaganda and alt news extravaganza.

I have honed in on your penal system (sounds naughty), and how you think you have a police force that protects and serves.

As far as I can tell you serve arrest warrants, and undertakers.

Vixen

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Vixen embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Flea says she earns $175k100 Replies - Flea says she earns $175kWin vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Flame Town dead?100 Reply Thread - Missing Malaysian airline100+ Reply Thread - Are we atheists?
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2018, 01:28:55 PM »

Very, very interesting post.

So where have you been?
(European Commission president Jean Claude Juncker warned Britain not to expect an 'amicable divorce,' adding: 'It was not exactly a tight love affair anyway.')

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 302
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2018, 01:59:24 PM »

Sucking dick...where else?
Quote from: lokmar on December 14, 2017, 07:10:27 PM
I will take a straight kiddie fucker<*record scratch*>

Lolwut?

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

Vixen

• Administrator
  • Vixen embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Flea says she earns $175k100 Replies - Flea says she earns $175kWin vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Flame Town dead?100 Reply Thread - Missing Malaysian airline100+ Reply Thread - Are we atheists?
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2018, 04:30:50 PM »

(European Commission president Jean Claude Juncker warned Britain not to expect an 'amicable divorce,' adding: 'It was not exactly a tight love affair anyway.')

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2018, 04:51:30 PM »

Your dick?

Faggot loves to suck big dicks and has a big mouth...but not that big. 

Lolwut?

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • Queen of Flame
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2018, 05:57:15 AM »

so..not ^ your dick then?
Yet another example of why feral is the reigning Queen of Flame. All others are pretenders.  :snick:

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2018, 08:48:38 AM »

Faggot would get shot if he got anywhere near my dick.

All this talk about my dick....let’s talk about yours and vix’s big ass vaginas....with all the stalagtites and stalagmites. 

Lolwut?

your daily reality enema

• Censor
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2018, 09:25:18 PM »

Let's hope they're more interesting than cunt and Freud. What a boring love story that turned out to be
Most stories you and Benzover invent are.

BEnzo

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2018, 10:38:39 AM »

Most stories you and Benzover invent are.

You have a couch heater up in the great cold north or would that be Freud?

your daily reality enema

• Censor
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2018, 12:18:06 PM »

You have a couch heater up in the great cold north or would that be Freud?
I could sit down on your face and fart a bit, would that do ya?

BEnzo

• Imperator
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2018, 11:39:53 PM »

Sounds like two poor faggots version of a spaceheater-

your daily reality enema

• Censor
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2018, 11:50:56 PM »

Sounds like two poor faggots version of a spaceheater-
You're the one begging to know if my couch is warm... that must make you one of the faggots, no?

Heh, you ran face-first right into that one, dincha? Dincha? Dincha?   :rotf:

Now, the question is, are you gonna rush to profess your heterosexuality (in direct contradiction of the fact you haven't experienced the inside of a cunt since your mommy evicted your screaming carcass headfirst out of hers all those decades ago), or are you going to embrace your inner fag and lisp long and loud in the hopes that I might share your queer as fuck same-sex tendencies?

Here's some thinking music for you... I'm going to turn the AC down a bit.

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • Queen of Flame
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2018, 07:28:27 AM »

You're the one begging to know if my couch is warm... that must make you one of the faggots, no?

Quote from: enema
Heh, you ran face-first right into that one, dincha? Dincha? Dincha?   :rotf:

The irony is wryly amusing..

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2018, 07:36:15 AM »

Feral is still infatuated with bum sex.

Lolwut?

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • Queen of Flame
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2018, 08:07:09 AM »

Infatuated..no.

Curious..yes, as I've never had it.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2018, 08:32:09 AM »

Sit out some cheap wine and finger food, and the bums will return. 

Lolwut?

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2018, 08:32:44 AM »

Sit out some cheap wine and finger food on the outdoor couch, and the bums will cum.

Lolwut?

BEnzo

• Imperator
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2018, 11:00:52 AM »

Infatuated..no.

Freud or Cunty could well describe it to you-

your daily reality enema

• Censor
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2018, 08:49:32 PM »

Infatuated..no.

You get blind drunk on a regular basis and indulge in wild masturbatory orgies with your electric toothbrush. Do you honestly expect the rest of us to believe your hand never slipped and you wound up with an Energizer Bunny powered prong in the stink?

I for one am not buying your tales of anal virginity. No ma'am. :snick:

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2018, 08:58:59 PM »

Not that bum, ya bum.

Lolwut?

your daily reality enema

• Censor
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2018, 09:02:54 PM »

Not that bum, ya bum.
I'm pretty sure she knew which bum she was referring to when she claimed to never had anything up it, she doesn't need your slackjawed braying to do her talking for you ya poofter!  :slap:

Mellow Yellow

• Shit Disturber
  • Governor
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Mellow Yellow seems dazed and confused most of the time.Mellow Yellow seems dazed and confused most of the time.
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2018, 11:56:30 PM »

Infatuated..no.

Don’t worry. Once you integrate with all of your personalities, you’ll have fond memories of your uncle.

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • Queen of Flame
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2018, 04:19:10 AM »

You get blind drunk on a regular basis and indulge in wild masturbatory orgies with your electric toothbrush. Do you honestly expect the rest of us to believe your hand never slipped and you wound up with an Energizer Bunny powered prong in the stink?

LOL!  Nope has never happened.

I'm capable of getting the job done under a minute the old fashioned way, there would be no need for me to venture into uncharted territory.

You however, hit and miss and get it in wrong hole accidently on purpose to feed your homosexual desires wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

I for one am not buying your tales of anal virginity. No ma'am. :snick:

Believe what you want.

I'm speaking the truth and I'm sure as hell not about to get into one of your long winded arguments about it.

I am curious however to your reasoning behind ( no pun intended ) to how inserting an object in ones chocolate starfish equals one losing their anal virginity, when it requires a penis to lose ones virginity whether it's vagina or anal?

:snack:

your daily reality enema

• Censor
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2018, 07:10:04 AM »

LOL!  Nope has never happened.

I'm capable of getting the job done under a minute the old fashioned way, there would be no need for me to venture into uncharted territory.
How would you know? You were blind drunk, remember?  :lolatu:

You however, hit and miss and get it in wrong hole accidently on purpose to feed your homosexual desires wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.
I don't get blind drunk though. I also do not see the need for an electric toothbrush in my life, primarily due to my lifelong habit of using manual toothbrushes for the purpose they were designed for.

You're the one who repurposes the electric variety as sex toys. Probably because you're too cheap to buy a real vibrator when that money might be better spent on more alcohol, you drunken lush.

Believe what you want.

I'm speaking the truth and I'm sure as hell not about to get into one of your long winded arguments about it.

Riiiiiiiiiight, but you're gonna continue babbling on about it anyway, aren't you? Of course you are. You duplicitous, lying, drunken anal slut.  :snick:

I am curious however to your reasoning behind ( no pun intended ) to how inserting an object in ones chocolate starfish equals one losing their anal virginity, when it requires a penis to lose ones virginity whether it's vagina or anal?

:snack:
Are you just? This is another one of those cases of you issuing arbitrary caveats when the real world fails to function in the way you like, isn't it? Madam, if a real life vaginal virgin might be determined as a chick who hasn't ruptured her hymen... on anything... then by logical dint it stands to reason that you popped your buttcherry the minute your drunken fumblings propelled the plastic fantastic up your pooper.

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • Queen of Flame
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2018, 08:00:37 AM »

....and there it is as predicted..a full blown winded post.

There's no arguing with someone who knows everything about everything..even if I've had anal or not.

- carry on.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2018, 08:08:23 AM »

....and there it is as predicted..a full blown winded post.

What do you expect?  The bum is lonely. 

Lolwut?

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • Queen of Flame
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2018, 08:20:18 AM »

What do you expect?  The bum is lonely.

Sounds like a slogan on a personal business card your wife slips under the flight meal trays.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2018, 08:48:06 AM »

You’re lonely, too.   

Lolwut?

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • Queen of Flame
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2018, 08:52:02 AM »

You’re lonely, too.

An admittance with your wife being lonely..

#fail

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2018, 10:46:23 AM »

Not.

Lolwut?

your daily reality enema

• Censor
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2018, 10:47:30 AM »

An admittance Johnny gets way more anal than Feral.

#Whoopeee!

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2018, 03:48:20 PM »

Sit out some cheap wine and finger food, and the bums will return.

As that why Arby's are often built near liquor shops?  :snick:
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Up

Page created in 0.613 seconds with 44 queries.