ThirdRailForum

• April 23, 2018, 11:37:19 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: THANK YOU PRESIDENT SAINT TRUMP!  (Read 428 times)

plus minus reset

lokmarTopic starter

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
Re: THANK YOU PRESIDENT SAINT TRUMP!
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2018, 09:02:52 PM »

Yo' momma?

She just loves taking on 'all'-

I gave her my all, thatsforsure..

YAWN..... I doubt you could even give "all" to your hand. Its why johnny has to come over and give you a helping hand!

BEnzo

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2018, 11:20:56 PM »

YAWN..... I doubt you could even give "all" to your hand. Its why johnny has to come over and give you a helping hand!

That's right-

You know nobody can handle yo' momma alone!

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 326
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2018, 11:29:06 PM »

Quote from: lokmar on December 14, 2017, 07:10:27 PM
I will take a straight kiddie fucker<*record scratch*>

Lolwut?

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

lokmarTopic starter

• Imperator
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2018, 12:04:40 AM »

That's right-

You know nobody can handle yo' momma alone!

Cause she soo fat? Or cause you're such a pussy?  :snack:

lokmarTopic starter

• Imperator
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2018, 12:11:41 AM »

Too bad he aint as funny as before he rode around with a kweran shoved up his ass. I was watching his shows from way back, just yesterday! LMFAO!

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 180
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • Resting Bitch Face..
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2018, 04:47:04 AM »

One with a Masters in Computer Science and the other with a Bachelors and married to an MD. I'm proud of both of them

Are you sure you're their father?
Yet another example of why feral is the reigning Queen of Flame. All others are pretenders.  :snick:

lokmarTopic starter

• Imperator
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2018, 07:52:12 AM »

Are you sure you're their father?

I'd take about 2 minutes of talking to them to realize a DNA test isnt necessary.

BEnzo

• Supreme Ruler
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2018, 10:02:48 AM »

Cause she soo fat? Or cause you're such a pussy?  :snack:

Dude, yo' momma so fat and horny even Seal Team 6 won't save us if she gets hungry.

lokmarTopic starter

• Imperator
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2018, 01:34:32 PM »

Dude, yo' momma so fat and horny even Seal Team 6 won't save us if she gets hungry.

How dare YUO disparage Seal Team 6! Typical military hating lib right here! YUO un 'Merican!

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • Resting Bitch Face..
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2018, 04:01:34 AM »

lokjaw One would assume the first thing you would say is " no need for a DNA test they have physical attributes that resemble me " but instead you say...

I'd take about 2 minutes of talking to them to realize a DNA test isnt necessary.

If you have been in their life from day dot, they would of picked up your mannerisms, sense of humour or lack off..quite possibly even your ideals and beliefs...the only way to clarify if you share the same DNA is a DNA test.

Yet another example of why feral is the reigning Queen of Flame. All others are pretenders.  :snick:

lokmarTopic starter

• Imperator
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2018, 07:58:30 AM »

lokjaw One would assume the first thing you would say is " no need for a DNA test they have physical attributes that resemble me " but instead you say...

If you have been in their life from day dot, they would of picked up your mannerisms, sense of humour or lack off..quite possibly even your ideals and beliefs...the only way to clarify if you share the same DNA is a DNA test.

Good point feral, I'd better get to checking now that theyre grown!  :crap:

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • Resting Bitch Face..
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2018, 08:43:57 AM »

Good point feral, I'd better get to checking now that theyre grown!  :crap:

Save yourself the heartache, as far as you're concerned they're your kids regardless of DNA.

:snick:

lokmarTopic starter

• Imperator
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2018, 08:46:14 AM »

Save yourself the heartache, as far as you're concerned they're your kids regardless of DNA.

:snick:

Thats true. I'm not too concerned, though their mom is a dirty whore and a seriously crazy bitch! They say she's a bit more tolerable now that she's on meds.

BEnzo

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2018, 07:27:48 PM »

How dare YUO disparage Seal Team 6! Typical military hating lib right here! YUO un 'Merican!

We went over that you non-hacker.

I served, a long time too.

Your kids gonna serve, Cokmo? Y'know, serve Trump and country??

Maybe I'll see them on TV advertising some crap or another. Like:

'I lost my legs, but I'd do it all over again!'

That's such bullshit. I've never met a vet who has ever said it like that. They'll say they were proud to serve. But believe me, they wish they had their appendages back and wouldn't do the same thing over again. Especially in Iraq or Afghanistan.

lokmarTopic starter

• Imperator
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2018, 08:12:17 PM »

We went over that you non-hacker.

I served, a long time too.

Your kids gonna serve, Cokmo? Y'know, serve Trump and country??

Maybe I'll see them on TV advertising some crap or another. Like:

'I lost my legs, but I'd do it all over again!'

That's such bullshit. I've never met a vet who has ever said it like that. They'll say they were proud to serve. But believe me, they wish they had their appendages back and wouldn't do the same thing over again. Especially in Iraq or Afghanistan.

Fuk sakes loon, it was a joke!

I didnt serve, my kids arent gonna serve.

I feel real bad for all the guys who go off to war and come back to another dudes kid and a cunt wife who's spent the poor bastards money. I cant recall how often I've heard that story.

BEnzo

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2018, 09:32:46 PM »

Fuk sakes loon, it was a joke!

I didnt serve, my kids arent gonna serve.

I feel real bad for all the guys who go off to war and come back to another dudes kid and a cunt wife who's spent the poor bastards money. I cant recall how often I've heard that story.

Ya, that guy has a name: Jody. Everybody has a story about Jody. I knew a dude who went back home on leave and not only found Jody fucking his fiance, but found another Jody banging his momma. It was a surprise visit home. Never go home by 'surprise'. That dude was never right after that. He walked into a tail rotor blade by accident shortly after while unloading some supplies. The bone chips the blade kicked up hit some other dudes and sent them all to the hospital. One guy caught one in the eye. They all got Purple Hearts. 'One Eye' got sent home.

Jody's one bad ass motherfucker-

lokmarTopic starter

• Imperator
« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2018, 08:03:00 AM »

Ya, that guy has a name: Jody. Everybody has a story about Jody. I knew a dude who went back home on leave and not only found Jody fucking his fiance, but found another Jody banging his momma. It was a surprise visit home. Never go home by 'surprise'. That dude was never right after that. He walked into a tail rotor blade by accident shortly after while unloading some supplies. The bone chips the blade kicked up hit some other dudes and sent them all to the hospital. One guy caught one in the eye. They all got Purple Hearts. 'One Eye' got sent home.

Jody's one bad ass motherfucker-

DAMN! Thats way worse then the stories I've heard. Of course the ones I heard came from the guys who went through it and lived!

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 326
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2018, 10:51:34 AM »

Quote from: lokmar on December 14, 2017, 07:10:27 PM
I will take a straight kiddie fucker<*record scratch*>

Lolwut?

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

foxmulder

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 274
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2018, 10:59:16 AM »

Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House

page 157 "Lokmar looked downward, clutching a saint Joseph statue that he had modified to look like Donald Trump. He clutched in to his chest, holding back tears and whispered, "Saint Trump is a fucking moron, but please don't quote me on this"

PWNED!!!

lokmarTopic starter

• Imperator
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2018, 12:45:45 PM »

once again, you loons have made way more about this in your continued feeble attempt to push the idea that somehow, someway, you terds are gonna get Saint Trump outta office. He's not leaving for another 7 years.

As far as I'm concerned, he could pop his head in and tell the press "go fuk yourself" and then leave from time to time and I'd like him even more!

P.S., that Shaun King looks like a fukin faggit!  :lol:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.654 seconds with 36 queries.