• October 20, 2018, 06:31:28 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Global Warming???  (Read 139 times)

plus minus reset

The Wise and PowerfulTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 235
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
Global Warming???
« on: December 29, 2017, 08:01:19 PM »

Predicted high temps for January 1st...

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

• Administrator
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
Re: Global Warming???
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2017, 08:20:56 PM »

Record Breaking Winter Cold? Don’t Worry, the Climate Explainers Have it Covered

Quote from: someone, elsewhere
Libtards' tears are freezing on their widdle snowflake faces, and they still will not get it! :doh:

The world has been getting colder and hotter since the beginning of time...it is NATURAL what is going on.

Guest essay by Eric Worrall:

"Does record breaking winter cold cast doubt on climate predictions of milder winters? Could ANY weather or climate shift cast doubt on the dominance of that wicked little trace molecule? Apparently not, according to leading climate explainers.

So what happens if global temperatures take a real plunge for a sustained period? Don’t worry, the explainers have that one covered as well – James Hansen, former NASA GISS Director, published a paper which suggests global warming will trigger a short ice age in the near future..."

No matter what happens to the weather, the climate explainers shamelessly cobble together an explanation which blames bad weather on your sinful lifestyle.

;lamo;

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2017/12/28/record-breaking-winter-cold-dont-worry-the-climate-explainers-have-it-covered/

these so-called experts crack me up.

Well, they did get their libtard degree at one of our libtard colleges after all.

Oh, for those that say anything against the Climate change/global warming moron-majority...they get ridiculed by the "establishment" and can potentially lose their "credentials".

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.

louie

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • louie yearns for more subjective praise.louie yearns for more subjective praise.louie yearns for more subjective praise.louie yearns for more subjective praise.louie yearns for more subjective praise.
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2018, 11:04:32 AM »

My New Year resolution is to burn more plastic and tires.
I know ..I know... Record cold is somehow STILL glowable wharming.

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 66
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2018, 01:14:51 PM »

I need to get the SS running again. I used to go and fire that cackling bitch up and let it idle for an hour every earth day.

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 107
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2018, 07:09:31 PM »

I need to get the SS running again. I used to go and fire that cackling bitch up and let it idle for an hour every earth day.

I see you having some SS Nazi relic in a garage soemeplace-

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2018, 08:34:30 PM »

I see you having some SS Nazi relic in a garage soemeplace-

seig heil burnouts all over your face BEYOTCH!  :tard: Oh yea, the SS also runs on FOOD! aka E-85! PWN3D!

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2018, 10:41:19 PM »

seig heil burnouts all over your face BEYOTCH!  :tard: Oh yea, the SS also runs on FOOD! aka E-85! PWN3D!

More like this:

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2018, 08:07:37 PM »

More like this:

Its a Camaro, not a Panzer!

BEnzo

• Dictator
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2018, 11:31:54 PM »

Its a Camaro, not a Panzer!

Yup. Instead of SS yours has lightning strikes and no exhaust pipe-

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2018, 12:03:11 AM »

Yup. Instead of SS yours has lightning strikes and no exhaust pipe-

LS2 403CI, 6 speed, dual 3" SS (stainless steel) exhaust, twin 70mm turbos. Runs on E-85.

The Mrs

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • The Mrs embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • #unbotheredbitch
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2018, 04:20:45 AM »

...cause you and what you do is sooooo significant in the overall picture...right? lol what a tosser.

Get over yourself.

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2018, 07:49:39 AM »

...cause you and what you do is sooooo significant in the overall picture...right? lol what a tosser.

Get over yourself.

No need to project. The simple fact is, global warming is a big fukin hoax and me running my car on food is meaningless....but it makes libs all butthurt. Seriously, the left is a fukin joke...content to jump through whatever mental hoops their dingbat masters put in front of em.

BEnzo

• Dictator
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2018, 10:10:37 AM »

LS2 403CI, 6 speed, dual 3" SS (stainless steel) exhaust, twin 70mm turbos. Runs on E-85.

And a partition sectioning off the back of the car where the SS exhaust comes in I'm sure-

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2018, 01:30:14 PM »

And a partition sectioning off the back of the car where the SS exhaust comes in I'm sure-

Funny, that reminds me of some horror movie from the 80's where the dude had exhaust ran into the vehicle to asphyxiate his victims.....cant remember the name of it though. Myself, I was always dapper enough to get all my victims to come along willingly....  :tard: BTW bozo, owlgor is gonna be mad, YUO dont sound like you're taking my flippant attitude towards the earths melting seriously enough, let alone hysterically enough!  :snick:

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2018, 08:09:15 PM »

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2018, 08:34:58 PM »

BEnzo

• Dictator
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2018, 08:02:03 PM »

Funny, that reminds me of some horror movie from the 80's where the dude had exhaust ran into the vehicle to asphyxiate his victims.....cant remember the name of it though. Myself, I was always dapper enough to get all my victims to come along willingly....  :tard: BTW bozo, owlgor is gonna be mad, YUO dont sound like you're taking my flippant attitude towards the earths melting seriously enough, let alone hysterically enough!  :snick:

It's called climate change, and will happen no matter what man does. I actually don't buy into the whole carbon emission thing. At some point in the future things will be warmer. Then things will be colder. This process will continue until the end. We will be long dead.

All things are impermanent.

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2018, 08:20:40 PM »

It's called climate change, and will happen no matter what man does. I actually don't buy into the whole carbon emission thing. At some point in the future things will be warmer. Then things will be colder. This process will continue until the end. We will be long dead.

All things are impermanent.

^^^Thats sacrilege to the left. Most things that are correct are though!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.444 seconds with 39 queries.