ThirdRailForum

• June 20, 2018, 01:24:31 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hi. I'm not new.  (Read 185 times)

plus minus reset

cardtrickTopic starter

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply - You Morons100 Reply Thread - Donald Trump100 Reply Thread - Evil Blood
Hi. I'm not new.
« on: December 30, 2017, 03:07:35 AM »

I'm not interested in posting here any more.

I've been diligent in looking at posts and threads to see if I missed anything fun. I didn't.

So I'm leaving. Goodbye.

cardtrickTopic starter

• Imperator
  • cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply - You Morons100 Reply Thread - Donald Trump100 Reply Thread - Evil Blood
Re: Hi. I'm not new.
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2017, 03:19:26 AM »

Well, that's all it takes, a bit of gumption.

Sadly, I don't have it. I'm here. I've been part of "this" since 2001. The original RF. I'm not leaving. Just don't ask me to do judging or be in comps. 

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 216
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2017, 05:37:58 AM »

Sadly, I don't have it. I'm here. I've been part of "this" since 2001. The original RF. I'm not leaving. Just don't ask me to do judging or be in comps. 

You suck at both anyway. Some say.

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 167
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - This is Yuo 2100 Replies - Once upon a time in MikeTXs bunghole200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2018, 02:57:45 PM »

I would miss you, the talents a bit thin on the ground for sure but you can make your own fun.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 17
  • rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2018, 03:10:06 PM »

CarpTrickle is supposed to be wimmenz, right?

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 167
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - This is Yuo 2100 Replies - Once upon a time in MikeTXs bunghole200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2018, 03:24:49 PM »

LOL Ive seen your "wife", how would you be able to tell?

Lems

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 124
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2018, 07:20:25 PM »

Make grammar your new resolve, Ranbo.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.rancidmilko is finally starting to make some sense.
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2018, 07:38:07 PM »

LOL Ive seen your "wife", how would you be able to tell?

My wife is pretty

And your wife ran away with the milkman 40 years ago

cardtrickTopic starter

• Imperator
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2018, 11:58:05 PM »

I would miss you, the talents a bit thin on the ground for sure but you can make your own fun.

Thanks Loon.

I'll try to do something.

By God, I will take care of this.

cardtrickTopic starter

• Imperator
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2018, 12:00:20 AM »

You suck at both anyway. Some say.

I don't suck at anything, and you need a pedicure.

Hammond Eggerson

• TTORT
  • Lictor
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Hammond Eggerson probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2018, 10:08:55 AM »

I don't suck at anything, and you need a pedicure.

You suck at keeping your promises. And going away and stuff.
THE TROLLS OF THE ROUND TABLE

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2018, 10:18:40 AM »

Eggburgers are a real thing in Brazil

Lems

• Dictator
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2018, 01:26:45 PM »

Eggburgers are a real thing in Brazil

I heard that Mrs. Eggerson's eggs dried up so she took up ham radio.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2018, 01:57:56 PM »

I mock his ham while he lays in a hammock all day long

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2018, 01:58:34 PM »

that doll in your avatard is up to no good

Lems

• Dictator
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2018, 02:00:57 PM »

that doll in your avatard is up to no good

Oh, you have no idea....

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2018, 02:45:16 PM »

Oh, you have no idea....

why is she carrying dukie under her arm?

Lems

• Dictator
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2018, 08:36:01 PM »

why is she carrying dukie under her arm?

My dolly will bite you!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.333 seconds with 35 queries.