ThirdRailForum

• February 21, 2018, 06:19:52 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: World Debt Clock  (Read 203 times)

plus minus reset

The Wise and PowerfulTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 247
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
Re: World Debt Clock
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2018, 12:51:13 AM »

Speaking of cuckoo Mike Pence, did you hear that that closet homo thinks JESUS tells him what to say? :confused:

:rotf:  https://www.snopes.com/mike-pence-porter-bible/

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

your daily reality enema

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2018, 01:10:48 AM »

I wonder if the neolibs are going to be so gung-ho to impeach Trump once they realize who's next in line to the throne.  :snick:

Bonesaw

• is ready
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 81
  • Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2018, 02:51:34 AM »

:rotf:  https://www.snopes.com/mike-pence-porter-bible/

A.) That's not even what I was referring to.

B.) Since when do conservatives trust Snopes? 

Vitriol

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.
  • Awards: Win vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2018, 05:29:25 AM »

Speaking of cuckoo Mike Pence, did you hear that that closet homo thinks JESUS tells him what to say? :confused:

Deities talking to fuckwads like Pence is a great sales pitch for atheism.
Remind me again... how many of the dozen plus 2016 republican primary candidates were "called by god" to be president?
Some (or all) of them got trolled. By an invisible sky fairy! lulz
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Ursula K. LeGuin

lokmar

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2018, 07:50:26 AM »

God tells YUO to execute faggits, read it for yourself! http://biblehub.com/leviticus/20-13.htm

NOW who's the loon?  :lolatu:

lokmar

• Imperator
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2018, 07:53:56 AM »

Deities talking to fuckwads like Pence is a great sales pitch for atheism.
Remind me again... how many of the dozen plus 2016 republican primary candidates were "called by god" to be president?
Some (or all) of them got trolled. By an invisible sky fairy! lulz

This is why I say none of YUO gaytheists have any God given inalienable rights and should either be enslaved or executed. You're no different than a dog. BTW, it used to be a capital crime in certain colonies on this continent to deny Jesus or be a faggit. Bring that back and MAGA!

lokmar

• Imperator
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2018, 07:59:46 AM »

Now, as far as Saint Trumps America, its way, way, way better than president reggin's america. Jobs and economic growth galore! Some dingbat pimp smaking his wife has no effect on that! As far as beating your wife, some of my fondest, no actually my bestest memory of my ex wife was me grabbing that fukin bitch by her hair and dragging her head down, pinning it against the car console, and telling the kids to get out of the car. Then getting out myself and watching the cunt peel out driving like a fukin maniac, me hoping she would kill herself in an accident!

Bonesaw

• is ready
  • Senatore
  • Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bonesaw has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2018, 01:42:16 PM »

Now, as far as Saint Trumps America, its way, way, way better than president reggin's america. Jobs and economic growth galore! Some dingbat pimp smaking his wife has no effect on that! As far as beating your wife, some of my fondest, no actually my bestest memory of my ex wife was me grabbing that fukin bitch by her hair and dragging her head down, pinning it against the car console, and telling the kids to get out of the car. Then getting out myself and watching the cunt peel out driving like a fukin maniac, me hoping she would kill herself in an accident!

^^ Cuckoo Mike Pence fanatic.  Look at him go!

lokmar

• Imperator
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2018, 08:40:18 PM »

^^ Cuckoo Mike Pence fanatic.  Look at him go!

Dont like historical FACTS, ehh loon? Typical! PWN3D!

Bonesaw

• is ready
  • Senatore
« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2018, 08:43:07 PM »

Dont like historical FACTS, ehh loon? Typical! PWN3D!

"Jesus tells me what to do" is whack, not fact.  Seek professional help right alongside the Vice Pestilence.

lokmar

• Imperator
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2018, 09:22:03 PM »

"Jesus tells me what to do" is whack, not fact.  Seek professional help right alongside the Vice Pestilence.

Ok there whitney houston!  :tard: God and Jesus told the founders to declare we all have God given inalienable rights, ya babbling hypocrite!! STFU! PWN3D!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.715 seconds with 37 queries.