ThirdRailForum

• January 22, 2018, 01:08:39 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prediction:  (Read 192 times)

plus minus reset

VitriolTopic starter

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • Vitriol is on the verge of being accepted.Vitriol is on the verge of being accepted.Vitriol is on the verge of being accepted.Vitriol is on the verge of being accepted.Vitriol is on the verge of being accepted.Vitriol is on the verge of being accepted.Vitriol is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Awards: Win vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
Prediction:
« on: January 05, 2018, 10:33:52 PM »

Mueller is going to nail Drumpf but not for anything directly related to the 2016 election.

Drumpf's original sins are of regular ordinary garden variety corruption... most likely money laundering.
He has since compounded his own problems by obstructing justice in order to conceal his corruption.
This also proves beyond shadow of doubt that he's a complete moron because only a complete moron would believe he could actually be president without it all coming to light.
If he had a thimble full of common sense he would have declined the job with some excuse about only wanting to expose the "rigged system" or whatever.
But no... Goober McTinyhands thought he could cash in on being "da Prez" and use his godlike executive powers to stymie any unwanted attention on his sordid past.

Drumpf never imagined he would assume the office of president... that much was obvious on day one.
All of his parading of potential cabinet members into and out of the white house was just a smokescreen to cover the fact that he never gave any thought to filling those positions.
He was caught completely off-guard and unprepared.
He's only been able to coast along so far because enough republicans feared staining the party's 'brand' should Drumpf fail as utterly and completely as he inevitably will.

The Alabama fiasco only made it worse...
...now republicans not only have to live down their support for and shielding of Drumpf they'll also have to contend with the fact that a kiddie diddler almost won a seat in congress while flying their flag.

Now republicans are feeling as if they must go all in for Drumpf to prevent a critical loss of credibility if/when he is fully exposed as the ignorant, inept, and corrupt charlatan he still is and always has been. Think there have been a lot of republicans already announcing retirement and such? You ain't seen anything yet. Between the ones who self-delete and the even greater number who lose primaries or generals, there's going to be a republican exodus from national politics.

All because one greedy narcissistic scumbag had the bad luck to pull his stealth marketing scam in an election where his opponent was the only person in the entire country who might lose to him, and then he had the idiotic notion that he would ride the pony as far as it would take him even though it was painfully obvious to everyone with an IQ above 80 that the ride was a one-way trip to indictment.

I'm tempted to laugh at the utterly predictable ridiculousness of the whole thing but there's the matter of all those other morons who actually voted for the ol' fraud...

...and that's a nightmare we've yet to wake up from. I'm not even entirely convinced we can.

X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett

lokmar

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • lokmar is a forum legend.lokmar is a forum legend.lokmar is a forum legend.lokmar is a forum legend.lokmar is a forum legend.lokmar is a forum legend.lokmar is a forum legend.lokmar is a forum legend.lokmar is a forum legend.lokmar is a forum legend.lokmar is a forum legend.lokmar is a forum legend.lokmar is a forum legend.lokmar is a forum legend.lokmar is a forum legend.lokmar is a forum legend.
Re: Prediction:
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2018, 11:35:21 PM »

Mueller is going to nail Drumpf but not for anything directly related to the 2016 election.

Drumpf's original sins are of regular ordinary garden variety corruption... most likely money laundering.
He has since compounded his own problems by obstructing justice in order to conceal his corruption.
This also proves beyond shadow of doubt that he's a complete moron because only a complete moron would believe he could actually be president without it all coming to light.
If he had a thimble full of common sense he would have declined the job with some excuse about only wanting to expose the "rigged system" or whatever.
But no... Goober McTinyhands thought he could cash in on being "da Prez" and use his godlike executive powers to stymie any unwanted attention on his sordid past.

Drumpf never imagined he would assume the office of president... that much was obvious on day one.
All of his parading of potential cabinet members into and out of the white house was just a smokescreen to cover the fact that he never gave any thought to filling those positions.
He was caught completely off-guard and unprepared.
He's only been able to coast along so far because enough republicans feared staining the party's 'brand' should Drumpf fail as utterly and completely as he inevitably will.

The Alabama fiasco only made it worse...
...now republicans not only have to live down their support for and shielding of Drumpf they'll also have to contend with the fact that a kiddie diddler almost won a seat in congress while flying their flag.

Now republicans are feeling as if they must go all in for Drumpf to prevent a critical loss of credibility if/when he is fully exposed as the ignorant, inept, and corrupt charlatan he still is and always has been. Think there have been a lot of republicans already announcing retirement and such? You ain't seen anything yet. Between the ones who self-delete and the even greater number who lose primaries or generals, there's going to be a republican exodus from national politics.

All because one greedy narcissistic scumbag had the bad luck to pull his stealth marketing scam in an election where his opponent was the only person in the entire country who might lose to him, and then he had the idiotic notion that he would ride the pony as far as it would take him even though it was painfully obvious to everyone with an IQ above 80 that the ride was a one-way trip to indictment.

I'm tempted to laugh at the utterly predictable ridiculousness of the whole thing but there's the matter of all those other morons who actually voted for the ol' fraud...

...and that's a nightmare we've yet to wake up from. I'm not even entirely convinced we can.

I predict you're another half wit that dont know shit from shineola. mueller aint got shit on Saint Trump and never will have shit on Saint Trump. When the smoke clears, you and the rest of the liberal cock gobblers here will be screaming in a rage how Trump paid him off or threatened to kill him so he let Saint Trump go. then you'll be off to the races with another 100% fabricated story just like you were with the fake russian dossier. Speaking of that, I explained it all to my 15yo and he LOL'd his ass off at how utterly fukin stupid you cunts are to believe bullshit like that. Its all good though, he understands more and more every day why you dumb bastards need to be burned at the stake.

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2018, 01:51:19 AM »

And it wil be so minor that it wil actually give credence to Manafort's lawsuit and get the entire "investigation" shitcanned because mueller went beyond his scope.

However, my predictions for 2018 are as follows:
Antifa will finally do something stupid to the point the DOJ will come down hard on the little fuckers and finally throw them in jail.
BLM wil go even further off the rails and just "occupy wallstreet" themselves out of existence, because their backers will cut their purse off.
the republicans will retain the house, but fake news polls will show that the DNC was a shoe-in, because they oversampled these urban libtard areas, and the lefties will throw a big hissyfit.
SJW's will continue to alienate liberals
box office movies from big studios are going to fucking blow

and trump will still be your president  :usa:

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 302
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2018, 05:46:51 AM »

I predict dano will get fatter and his head will get a job as a Goodyear Blimp.
Quote from: lokmar on December 14, 2017, 07:10:27 PM
I will take a straight kiddie fucker<*record scratch*>

Lolwut?

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 161
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • Queen of Flame
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2018, 06:16:50 AM »

I explained it all to my 15yo and he LOL'd his ass off at how utterly fukin stupid you cunts are to believe bullshit like that.

Would that be the 15 year old with a Masters in Computer Science or the one married to an MD?
!
!
!
V
One with a Masters in Computer Science and the other with a Bachelors and married to an MD. I'm proud of both of them

PWN3D!  :lolatu: you fucking joke.
Yet another example of why feral is the reigning Queen of Flame. All others are pretenders.  :snick:

Mecha

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 17
  • Mecha yearns for more subjective praise.Mecha yearns for more subjective praise.Mecha yearns for more subjective praise.Mecha yearns for more subjective praise.Mecha yearns for more subjective praise.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - Why does nobody ever mention that..
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2018, 07:33:49 AM »

What is happening now is that the Rescumlicans have gotten what they wanted out of the clown fascist, their wholesale billionaire tax cut theft of the nation, their repeal of net neutrality, so now they could care less what happens to him. Trump didn't even want to be president. Him and his mail order bride were scared shitless on election night. https://www.axios.com/melania-trump-was-in-tears-on-election-night-2522141492.html

I agree that it would be for something like laundering money for Russian organized crime, which the clown fascist did, and not for any political "collusion". I'm not sure I even care if the clown fascist or his retarded children received Democratic hacked emails from the Russians, but if he goes down, make it over the serious crime of money laundering.

I don't agree that pedophiles running for office will harm the brand that is the Southern Strategy of racial politics to get votes. The mouth breathing cretins without lavish wealth that vote Rescumlican are not going to catch a clue. The only cure for that is old age and death. The Republican party has no long-term future, just by demographics alone, but that's only relevant if there is a future for the country and world, which right now isn't looking like a certainty.

And regardless of party, the plutocrats and their legal bribery and purchase of the government is irrelevant to parties. Just because the idiocy of racists and jingoists is easier to wrangle doesn't mean that effort dies with the GOP. The ridiculousness that is Trump is president because the DNC chose to risk it, chose to rig the primary to get their wall street agent in the white house and keep a guy with honest intent out. Honest people in office is the only path to redemption for this country, and anything less is just wanking yourselves off.  I'd happily like to be surprised, but I don't have any hope that the imbeciles that are muricans will catch a clue. The DNC corporatists will cruise into power if justice democrats and their ilk fail to defeat them. And in that outcome, whatever spots aren't filled by corporatists democrats will be filled by the superior plutocratic brand of republicans.

Trump impersonations are redundant

VitriolTopic starter

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • Vitriol is on the verge of being accepted.Vitriol is on the verge of being accepted.Vitriol is on the verge of being accepted.Vitriol is on the verge of being accepted.Vitriol is on the verge of being accepted.Vitriol is on the verge of being accepted.Vitriol is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Awards: Win vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2018, 08:59:21 AM »

#SmashTheDuopoly

Anything less is just farting in a hurricane and pretending you knocked over the hundred year old oak in your back yard.
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett

Rose Quartz

• TRF's Flame Champion
  • Reputation Power: 120
  • Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Win - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
  • I gave birth in the ninth month!
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2018, 10:46:46 AM »

Would that be the 15 year old with a Masters in Computer Science or the one married to an MD?
!
!
!
V

Pretty amazing for having a retard for a pappy!  I don’t know why you even reply to the lowbrow.   Infinite patience, I guess?  :dontknow:

lokmar

• Legatus
  • lokmar is a forum legend.lokmar is a forum legend.lokmar is a forum legend.lokmar is a forum legend.lokmar is a forum legend.lokmar is a forum legend.lokmar is a forum legend.lokmar is a forum legend.lokmar is a forum legend.lokmar is a forum legend.lokmar is a forum legend.lokmar is a forum legend.lokmar is a forum legend.lokmar is a forum legend.lokmar is a forum legend.lokmar is a forum legend.
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2018, 12:05:09 PM »

!
!
!
V

Damn, you are one stupid douchebag. Most who've paid attention know my family history and yea, I've got a 15 and a 29 yo. Seriously bitch, had you been paying attention, you'd have blathered on about my hypocrisy of deserving death for divorce and remarriage. Oh well, I guess better late to the party than to have never shown up at all!  :tard: Holy shit you're dumb!

lokmar

• Legatus
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2018, 12:06:55 PM »

Pretty amazing for having a retard for a pappy!  I don’t know why you even reply to the lowbrow.   Infinite patience, I guess?  :dontknow:

Cause you cunts HAVE to. I wind faggits like YUO up so tight, you just gotta find a way to get back at me. Dont worry, you never will!  :lolatu:

Rose Quartz

• TRF's Flame Champion
  • Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Rose Quartz has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2018, 12:15:54 PM »

Cause you cunts HAVE to. I wind faggits like YUO up so tight, you just gotta find a way to get back at me. Dont worry, you never will!  :lolatu:

I’m a “faggit” huh?

lokmar

• Legatus
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2018, 12:21:43 PM »

:slap:
I’m a “faggit” huh?

I should explain, I also use faggit for just about every degenerate here. CONGRATS! YUO made the cut! Its another tactic that winds YUO tards up, kinda like calling YUO retard. Oh no, I've divulged my secrets.  :snack:

Rose Quartz

• TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2018, 01:50:01 PM »

:slap:
I should explain, I also use faggit for just about every degenerate here. CONGRATS! YUO made the cut! Its another tactic that winds YUO tards up, kinda like calling YUO retard. Oh no, I've divulged my secrets.  :snack:

It’s no secret you’re a moron.  Dismissed.

lokmar

• Legatus
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2018, 03:25:01 PM »

It’s no secret you’re a moron.  Dismissed.

No YUO are!

din365

• Senatore
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2018, 05:29:00 PM »

The DNC corporatists will cruise into power if justice democrats and their ilk fail to defeat them
The justice democrats have swung far left and into SJW territory, and those granola-eating fucktards are up against the old boys of the DNC that wrote the fucking book on corruption. To top it all off, they just ousted one of the members that even made them even a blip on the political radar, and they are too busy purging anybody who isn't a full-blown commie or some man-hating rabid feminist. Face it. the social justice democrats are done.

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • Queen of Flame
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2018, 05:21:46 AM »

Damn, you are one stupid douchebag. Most who've paid attention know my family history and yea, I've got a 15 and a 29 yo. Seriously bitch, had you been paying attention, you'd have blathered on about my hypocrisy of deserving death for divorce and remarriage. Oh well, I guess better late to the party than to have never shown up at all!  :tard: Holy shit you're dumb!

So what you're saying is your 15 year old child has a Masters in Computer Science?

That would make him a prodigy.

There is no way not ever, your gene pool could create a prodigy.

lol...

I mainly reply out of boredom, then when he replies, he makes himself an easy target with shoving his words right up there where the sun doesn't shine as much as he thinks it does.
Yet another example of why feral is the reigning Queen of Flame. All others are pretenders.  :snick:

lokmar

• Legatus
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2018, 02:16:49 PM »

So what you're saying is your 15 year old child has a Masters in Computer Science?

That would make him a prodigy.

There is no way not ever, your gene pool could create a prodigy.

lol...

I mainly reply out of boredom, then when he replies, he makes himself an easy target with shoving his words right up there where the sun doesn't shine as much as he thinks it does.

Again dumb ass, had YUO paid attention, you'd know how many kids I have. But you're too stupid. How YUO gonna shove anything up my ass when YUO cant even find your own?

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • Queen of Flame
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2018, 05:15:19 AM »

Again dumb ass, had YUO paid attention, you'd know how many kids I have.

When you say you're explaining shit to your 15 year old and then on the same day you're saying one has a Masters in Science and the other one is married to an MD, and you say IM PROUD OF THEM BOTH. I'm going to assume you only have two kids you idiot fucking shithead.

I've got a 15 and a 29 yo.

You've given every indication you only have two kids and PROUD OF THEM BOTH.

BOTH meaning two.

Going by what you've stated now, that your 15 year old is from another marriage, you're indicating you're not proud of your 15 year old..as you didn't include him in the IM PROUD OF THEM BOTH statement.

You say to me if I had paid attention I would know your family history and how many kids you have..?

Fuck off...I'm not that interested to research history on you.

You're the one who fucked up assuming I would know ALL about you and your family history.

How about you make your future posts clearer instead of assuming that every one who reads them should know your background...idiot.

lokmar

• Legatus
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2018, 10:53:52 PM »

When you say you're explaining shit to your 15 year old and then on the same day you're saying one has a Masters in Science and the other one is married to an MD, and you say IM PROUD OF THEM BOTH. I'm going to assume you only have two kids you idiot fucking shithead.

You've given every indication you only have two kids and PROUD OF THEM BOTH.

BOTH meaning two.

Going by what you've stated now, that your 15 year old is from another marriage, you're indicating you're not proud of your 15 year old..as you didn't include him in the IM PROUD OF THEM BOTH statement.

You say to me if I had paid attention I would know your family history and how many kids you have..?

Fuck off...I'm not that interested to research history on you.

You're the one who fucked up assuming I would know ALL about you and your family history.

How about you make your future posts clearer instead of assuming that every one who reads them should know your background...idiot.
Gez you dumb bitch, I aint gonna announce how many wives kids dogs and cats I've owned in every fukin post!Shesh, a dumb ass like YUO should have deduced that I had at least 3 kids. Thats what a normal fukin human being would have figured.

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • Queen of Flame
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2018, 06:43:56 AM »

Gez you dumb bitch, I aint gonna announce how many wives kids dogs and cats I've owned in every fukin post!Shesh, a dumb ass like YUO should have deduced that I had at least 3 kids. Thats what a normal fukin human being would have figured.

Your obvious problem is you assume that one should read between the lines and KNOW your post history.

In future be clearer, and this kind of issue won't happen again.

Thanks.

lokmar

• Legatus
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2018, 09:09:04 AM »

Your obvious problem is you assume that one should read between the lines and KNOW your post history.

In future be clearer, and this kind of issue won't happen again.

Thanks.

LOL! "Ok", but ONLY if YUO promise to never think I'm air claiming my 15yo has a masters again!  :rotf:

your daily reality enema

• Censor
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2018, 08:36:39 PM »

Slim to no chance of there NOT being another exchange like this one where Feral is concerned.  :snick:

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • Queen of Flame
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2018, 07:34:32 AM »

LOL! "Ok", but ONLY if YUO promise to never think I'm air claiming my 15yo has a masters again!  :rotf:

Har har dickhead.

You KNOW I don't have a problem with admitting if I'm wrong.

I'm not wrong about this.

You posted in a way that gave the impression that you had only two kids that YOURE PROUD off...you never once mentioned you had a third kid, and when pulled up on it, you stated I should of known your family history.

Fuck off..I should of known your family history you obnoxious piece of shit, I don't give a bat flying fuck enough about you to do a research on your post history. YOU fucked up by assuming I should know all about you...pfft..get off your ego trip you fucking trailer park loser.

You clearly can't afford a condom nor have enough brains to pull the fuck out hence getting your GF pregnant, which ended up in a Wah Wah I'm soooo fucking sorry full of regret hindsight, when you held your GF's hand and aborted your 1st kid.

And then YOU have the fucking audacity to bitch about Libs wanting abortion to take place in a safe environment opposed to a back yard hack job, which could of very easily been the scenario with you and your GF if the Libs were not into promoting safe abortions.

You're a fucking hypocrite and a bullshit advocator in your beliefs.

You're also a user of the system when it suits you and your needs.

You are a classic example of a smoocher and people like you are a disgusting waste of the tax payers money.

your daily reality enema

• Censor
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2018, 09:45:55 AM »

Lol at pretending not to give a flying fuck about someone's history before proceeding to pretend to be an expert in it.  :rotf:

lokmar

• Legatus
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2018, 11:46:51 AM »

Har har dickhead.

You KNOW I don't have a problem with admitting if I'm wrong.

I'm not wrong about this.

You posted in a way that gave the impression that you had only two kids that YOURE PROUD off...you never once mentioned you had a third kid, and when pulled up on it, you stated I should of known your family history.

Fuck off..I should of known your family history you obnoxious piece of shit, I don't give a bat flying fuck enough about you to do a research on your post history. YOU fucked up by assuming I should know all about you...pfft..get off your ego trip you fucking trailer park loser.

You clearly can't afford a condom nor have enough brains to pull the fuck out hence getting your GF pregnant, which ended up in a Wah Wah I'm soooo fucking sorry full of regret hindsight, when you held your GF's hand and aborted your 1st kid.

And then YOU have the fucking audacity to bitch about Libs wanting abortion to take place in a safe environment opposed to a back yard hack job, which could of very easily been the scenario with you and your GF if the Libs were not into promoting safe abortions.

You're a fucking hypocrite and a bullshit advocator in your beliefs.

You're also a user of the system when it suits you and your needs.

You are a classic example of a smoocher and people like you are a disgusting waste of the tax payers money.

Wow, there's a lot of hysterical bullshit there to unpack! I'll just deal with the last one though. You dont know what the fuck you're talking about....STILL! PWN3D!

din365

• Senatore
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2018, 12:46:28 PM »

lets have a update on my predictions are coming along, shall we?
ntifa will finally do something stupid to the point the DOJ will come down hard on the little fuckers and finally throw them in jail.

Antifa groups are starting to make ISIS-like threats against the police now, so that one is coming along quite well.
https://www.dangerous.com/40216/ut-austin-antifa-group-calls-for-police-to-be-burned-alive/

BLM wil go even further off the rails and just "occupy wallstreet" themselves out of existence, because their backers will cut their purse off.

BL-who? Has anybody been hearing anything from these race-baiting racists?
the republicans will retain the house, but fake news polls will show that the DNC was a shoe-in, because they oversampled these urban libtard areas, and the lefties will throw a big hissyfit.

-too soon to tell
SJW's will continue to alienate liberals

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/455377/pussyhats-racist-transphobic-feminists-say
off to a good start that SJW's are now getting offended at themselves and putting trannies up a pedestal over women.
box office movies from big studios are going to fucking blow

still too early to tell.
trump will still be your president

He's still there.  :rotf:

perhaps my predictions were a little "too safe" so to speak?

lokmar

• Legatus
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2018, 02:55:40 PM »

What is happening now is that the Rescumlicans have gotten what they wanted out of the clown fascist, their wholesale billionaire tax cut theft of the nation, their repeal of net neutrality, so now they could care less what happens to him. Trump didn't even want to be president. Him and his mail order bride were scared shitless on election night. https://www.axios.com/melania-trump-was-in-tears-on-election-night-2522141492.html

I agree that it would be for something like laundering money for Russian organized crime, which the clown fascist did, and not for any political "collusion". I'm not sure I even care if the clown fascist or his retarded children received Democratic hacked emails from the Russians, but if he goes down, make it over the serious crime of money laundering.

I don't agree that pedophiles running for office will harm the brand that is the Southern Strategy of racial politics to get votes. The mouth breathing cretins without lavish wealth that vote Rescumlican are not going to catch a clue. The only cure for that is old age and death. The Republican party has no long-term future, just by demographics alone, but that's only relevant if there is a future for the country and world, which right now isn't looking like a certainty.

And regardless of party, the plutocrats and their legal bribery and purchase of the government is irrelevant to parties. Just because the idiocy of racists and jingoists is easier to wrangle doesn't mean that effort dies with the GOP. The ridiculousness that is Trump is president because the DNC chose to risk it, chose to rig the primary to get their wall street agent in the white house and keep a guy with honest intent out. Honest people in office is the only path to redemption for this country, and anything less is just wanking yourselves off.  I'd happily like to be surprised, but I don't have any hope that the imbeciles that are muricans will catch a clue. The DNC corporatists will cruise into power if justice democrats and their ilk fail to defeat them. And in that outcome, whatever spots aren't filled by corporatists democrats will be filled by the superior plutocratic brand of republicans.

Damn megadouche!!! Its like the whole place ignored you and your display of idiocy! Sorry! Better late than never!

So lemme get this straight, Saint Trump didnt wanna be president and yet he poured millions of his own supposedly Putin delivered ill gotten gains into a PR stunt? WTF, over? Oh, and he also rigged the election he didnt wanna win with his buddy Putin so he could just get really, really, really, really close??? Ya dont say!! :lolatu: I bet he an Putin hatched this plan while they both were slamming coctails and smoking cigars while watching a couple of russian hookers piss all over president reggin-s bed. Vlad probably said " I'll bet you".......

You stupid cunts have literally connected your mouths to the anal sphincter of the news media and have absolutely ZERO casual thinking skills, let alone critical thinking skills. My gawd , you're a fukin idiot!  :lolatu:

Melania Trump was horrified at the prospect of becoming First Lady and on election night "was in tears — and not of joy," according to an excerpt of Michael Wolff's book, "Fire and Fury: Inside Trump's White House" published in NY Magazine.

Wolff writes that Melania "had been assured by her husband that he wouldn't become president," and could "return to inconspicuously lunching." Wolff also writes that President Trump and Melania have separate bedrooms in the White House, "the first time since the Kennedy White House" that such an arrangement has been maintained.

Per CNN's Jim Acosta, a spokesperson for Melania said: "Mrs. Trump supported her husband's decision to run for President and in fact, encouraged him to do so. She was confident he would win and was very happy when he did."

^^^There's your #FAKENEWS piece BTW. You might wanna look up the reviews of the source matterial from LIBIOT SOURCES deriding it BTW!  :lolatu: :lolatu: :lolatu: :lolatu: KA-POWN3D!
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Up

Page created in 0.464 seconds with 41 queries.