• October 15, 2018, 10:38:16 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Seasons Beatings Finalists Match Thread <DECISION>  (Read 640 times)

plus minus reset

The Wise and PowerfulTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 235
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
Seasons Beatings Finalists Match Thread <DECISION>
« on: January 07, 2018, 09:09:15 AM »

Seasons Beatings Finalists Match

The Seasons Beatings ~~ 2017 event determined the top three TRF flamers:

Rose Quartz aka Lemon

Vitriol

Blandscape

The above named flamers will do battle to determine who is the top dog.

This is a five day, no holds barred match.

Starts Monday, January 8th at 12:01 AM ET
Ends Friday, January 12th at 11:59 PM ET

All visible images must be work safe, spoilered if not.

Five post minimum per poster, no maximums.

NO RUN INS

Contestants will select two judges each to determine the overall winner.

Rose Quartz has chosen Feral and Frederica. Also, BEnzo if needed.
Vitriol has chosen Foxmulder and Johnny Storm. Also,  fleamailman if needed/
Blandscape has chosen - To be named

The first five judgments posted at the end of this match will decide who is the best of the best

The winner will get a crack at the Flame Champ Title currently held by SirSuperSouthern

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 137
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2018, 12:54:20 AM »

TRF presents:  Lipstick on a Pig

Vit + Bland ... Sow's Ears: Makin' Bacon?

And then there is lovely Moi.... The Silk Purse: Heavenly Ham Hocks

My pearls before you swine!
Every. Time.

Vitriol

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - If any of you remember RiotgearWin vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2018, 04:53:38 AM »

The fluffiest bunny at several forums has gif game.
Isn't that adorable.

<pats Lemrose on her soccer pitch sized forehead>

Stand aside now, BunBun. Blandscape wants to get his weird on.
Maybe. Has anyone even seen that slacker?
Did he bother to at least name his judges? What kind of fuckery is that fool up to this time?

He's like the mouse that roared inside his own head, unnoticed by the forest critters he imagined he was intimidating.
That's not an echo you're hearing Bland ol' boy... it's an internal facsimile of fading repetitious nothing much.
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;

Lems

• Emperor
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2018, 12:21:22 PM »

The fluffiest bunny at several forums has gif game.
Isn't that adorable.

<pats Lemrose on her soccer pitch sized forehead>

Stand aside now, BunBun. Blandscape wants to get his weird on.
Maybe. Has anyone even seen that slacker?
Did he bother to at least name his judges? What kind of fuckery is that fool up to this time?

You have failed completely and early, Sir Vitriol. 

Vitriol

• Senatore
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2018, 01:13:47 PM »

You have failed completely and early, Sir Vitriol.

Failed to take you seriously... okay, I'll admit it.
If you want a spanking that badly I suppose I might be talked into obliging you.

But first you have to beg one more time. With feeling. Make me me believe it, BunBun.

...and- go.

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2018, 02:50:06 PM »

Failed to take you seriously... okay, I'll admit it.
If you want a spanking that badly I suppose I might be talked into obliging you.

But first you have to beg one more time. With feeling. Make me me believe it, BunBun.

...and- go.

Blandscape is lovelorn for Vit's Foghorn.  I'll just watch.   :snack:

Vitriol

• Senatore
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2018, 06:15:41 PM »

Why little bunnies shouldn't pretend to be hardasses:

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2018, 09:24:00 PM »

You’re no match for my secret weapon, Captain Crunch.

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2018, 02:28:18 PM »

This just in:  Blandscape’s response to coaxing! 

Jump on in, Bland, the water is tepid!!

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2018, 04:06:42 PM »

Third Reich Forum presents:   Trumpler Loves Trolltards!

Make no mistake: Trumpler wants us all dead!!  However, the Orange Menace would rather fire Quartz (she's terrible!) and hire Manscaper + Vitamin Deficiency (they're wonderful, wonderful!).  Quartz will have none of this crap, and she won't follow realdonaldasshole on Twitter, either. 

Take a look at the items found in the shared boudoir of Bland and Vit.  Yes, they sleep in bunk(er) beds.  They seem to have a sick fascination for Kellyanne, too.
For shame, fellas.

Manscaper's shirt:

Vitamin Def's book of the month:

Coffee cup:

Another coffee cup:

Behind the closet door:

Republican Elephant knitting project:

Taped to the computer:

Crusty magazine:

Disney poster:

Movie poster:

Kellyanne Connedway poster above the top bunk:

This was folded up under the mattress, kinda sticky!:

:rotf:

Vitriol

• Senatore
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2018, 09:20:15 PM »

I'll say this much for BunBun's latest offering:

If Blandscape thought he(?) could stroll in and leisurely out-weird us he just got put on notice.

Don't get me wrong... there's no directly comparing Bland's weirdness to BunBun's.
A Blandscape post is like a Pollock painting; seemingly random and chaotic but with something indefinably pleasing in an aesthetic sense.

BunBun's posts in this match though remind me of nothing so much as the wall of a monkey cage upon which one of the little howlers has flung several meals worth of digested bananas. Oderous, slimy, and with all the natural appeal of a sour stomach belch.

The thread's only hope is for BunBun to suddenly suffer a bout of constipation.

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2018, 10:21:31 PM »

“Bun Bun” wants to know....!

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2018, 02:09:52 PM »

I eat my own young!!  Nom nom nommy!!!!

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2018, 04:17:19 PM »

Thousand Rabbit Forum presents:  Fluffy Bunny Schools the Fools

I woke my badass up for this?!

Ok then....

Mexican Hare bitchslaps the absent Blandscape Bull!  Shit.

Royal Bunny knights Vitriol!

I'm so precious!

BunBun Cam!!

Those wascally wabbits have 14 babies at a time.  TWAP takes no prisoners!!

Time is of the essence.  End this madness.

I'm outta hare for now.

Vitriol

• Senatore
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2018, 12:29:26 AM »

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2018, 12:40:18 PM »

Are bears Catholic?!  Does the Pope shit in the woods?!

Ninja Bunny always wins!!

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2018, 02:30:30 PM »

Blandscape is the empty space in the middle of the doughnut that has already been consumed by TWAP. 🍩

Vitriol

• Senatore
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2018, 04:36:19 PM »

Vitriol

• Senatore
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2018, 08:21:45 AM »

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2018, 07:25:23 PM »

Put your money on da bunny. 

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.663 seconds with 35 queries.