ThirdRailForum

• January 23, 2018, 12:26:31 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Oprah???  (Read 293 times)

plus minus reset

your daily reality enema

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
Re: Oprah???
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2018, 08:52:26 PM »

Show Harvey with his potted plant that received his "campaign contributions".

Fixed.

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2018, 09:40:57 PM »

Trump inherited his money and then he made his billions.

Trump had the advantage of having money to make money.

Oprah came from a poor family background, she had nothing and made her billions.

If she was the stupid one she wouldn't of made as much, if not more than Trump.

If Trump doesn't deliver everything he has stated whilst in office in the next couple of years and the people who voted for him lose faith, then there's no doubt whatsoever people will turn to someone who has shown to be a person of integrity who does deliver aka Oprah.

Obviously all very hypothetical with Oprah even running for president..

But hey what would be the hypothetical alternative..

Trump vs Kanye West ?

:lol:

There's no comparison between Oprah the racist and sexist opportunist who slithered her way to the top of crap talk shows and Trump who took a bit of seed money and made a fortune out of real estate and development. He is infinitely more qualified to be president than her.
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

your daily reality enema

• Censor
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2018, 10:08:53 PM »

More to the point, given the recent exposure of the US entertainment industry being a hotbed of license and depravity, you have to wonder just how many moneyshots Oprah took to get to where she is today.

Also, has anyone thought to check her potplants? How about her electric toothbrush collection? Just sayin'...

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 161
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • Queen of Flame
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2018, 06:02:16 AM »

There's no comparison between Oprah the racist and sexist opportunist who slithered her way to the top of crap talk shows and Trump who took a bit of seed money and made a fortune out of real estate and development. He is infinitely more qualified to be president than her.

Opinions are like ass holes - everyone has one, yes including myself.

Yet another example of why feral is the reigning Queen of Flame. All others are pretenders.  :snick:

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2018, 06:17:04 AM »

Opinions are like ass holes - everyone has one, yes including myself.

True, but I have no problem with the right kind of asshole in a position versus the Oprah kind.
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • Queen of Flame
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2018, 07:15:29 AM »

True, but I have no problem with the right kind of asshole in a position versus the Oprah kind.

...and the right kind of ass hole is Trump?
Yet another example of why feral is the reigning Queen of Flame. All others are pretenders.  :snick:

your daily reality enema

• Censor
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2018, 07:34:06 AM »

Well it's certainly not O'Bummer. Observe...

Dang it, let's put it to the test shall we?

Yo, Vix baby!

(click to show/hide)

Is this image offensive? I mean if it is then I'll spoiler it (or you can if you're feeling froggy).  :grin:

...versus....

“Mommy, what’s a shithole?”

“It’s the orange puckered hole on the face of Donald Tru :goatse: p, son!”

Conclusion: Trump is the right kind of asshole, O'Bummer is the wrong kind. And that comes from Vixen herself (and you know just how cranky she gets when her word is challenged.  :snick: )

lokmar

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • lokmar is a forum legend.lokmar is a forum legend.lokmar is a forum legend.lokmar is a forum legend.lokmar is a forum legend.lokmar is a forum legend.lokmar is a forum legend.lokmar is a forum legend.lokmar is a forum legend.lokmar is a forum legend.lokmar is a forum legend.lokmar is a forum legend.lokmar is a forum legend.lokmar is a forum legend.lokmar is a forum legend.lokmar is a forum legend.
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2018, 09:17:30 AM »

So, will Opera feed dumb white girls to Bildo Clinton (like she did for sweinstein) when she's President?

your daily reality enema

• Censor
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2018, 12:54:20 PM »

She can start with Ellen Degenerates.

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • Queen of Flame
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2018, 04:17:28 AM »

So, will Opera feed dumb white girls to Bildo Clinton (like she did for sweinstein) when she's President?

You're assuming she knew all about Weinstein's behaviour based simply on image/s where she is shown to be associating with him?

That makes you an ignorant person.

#notsurprised

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2018, 07:11:46 AM »

You're assuming she knew all about Weinstein's behaviour based simply on image/s where she is shown to be associating with him?

#notsurprised

Hollywood is fuelled by gossip and secrets.

If she reckons herself the diva she does in that town, she's shooting herself in the foot by pretending she never heard a prior reveal or engaged in bitch session about which new and young starlet miraculously got a gig over her or one of her many friends and contacts.

People knew. Streep now pretends to be totally surprised. Nobody is buying it from her. She ran in the same circles and he was an open book.

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • Queen of Flame
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2018, 07:38:41 AM »

Hollywood is fuelled by gossip and secrets.

If she reckons herself the diva she does in that town, she's shooting herself in the foot by pretending she never heard a prior reveal or engaged in bitch session about which new and young starlet miraculously got a gig over her or one of her many friends and contacts.

People knew. Streep now pretends to be totally surprised. Nobody is buying it from her. She ran in the same circles and he was an open book.

All assumptions and hearsay.

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2018, 08:04:25 AM »

Plenty of people have mentioned the patented Weinstein meet for a meal at his posh hotel for a casting interview, come up for a very loooong drink, then return to the same table spiel. He actually went berserk on hotel staff who cleaned up his table while he and the young female hopefuls were gone.

Rose McGowan and others have plenty to say about his MO, and they mostly remained silent back then for fear of falling out of favour.

He ran a young pussy shakedown operation. It's such a closed circle that even now older male celebs are apologizing for not doing or saying something about it at the time.

lokmar

• Legatus
  • lokmar is a forum legend.lokmar is a forum legend.lokmar is a forum legend.lokmar is a forum legend.lokmar is a forum legend.lokmar is a forum legend.lokmar is a forum legend.lokmar is a forum legend.lokmar is a forum legend.lokmar is a forum legend.lokmar is a forum legend.lokmar is a forum legend.lokmar is a forum legend.lokmar is a forum legend.lokmar is a forum legend.lokmar is a forum legend.
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2018, 09:18:30 AM »

#notsurprised

YUO really need to fill out a butthurt report. Have YUO not heard? Constantly? That the ENTIRETY of Harveys behavior had been a joke for a decade? Which means it was well known for probably 15 or 20, maybe more?

lokmar

• Legatus
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2018, 09:20:07 AM »

No lady, NO! People have been saying it was well known. A LOT of people. People joked about it all the damn time.

your daily reality enema

• Censor
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2018, 09:43:00 AM »

Swinestein even looks like a fat fugly piece of goblinshit. Oh sure, don't judge a book by its cover, but think a minute; even if you were prepared to discount the (very) public jibes against his nature (perhaps they were simply too cryptically worded for those with an IQ battling room temperature, I dunno), then the revulsed shying away and nervous smiles of pretty much anything in a skirt in the 18~35 age bracket ought to have given you pause for thought.

Besides, absolute power corrupts absolutely. Throw piles of cocaine at that equation and tell me nothing untoward was ever going to happen. No... Oprah knew or at the very least had good reason to suspect Swinestein wasn't the quintessential paragon of virtue that her feigned surprise of recent months supposed he otherwise was.

And anyone who pretends to suspend disbelief on her behalf in the face of all this is really no better than she is.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 304
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2018, 08:45:24 AM »

Freud types this from his old musty couch...

Oprah is a moron.
Quote from: lokmar on December 14, 2017, 07:10:27 PM
I will take a straight kiddie fucker<*record scratch*>

Lolwut?

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

louie

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • louie needs to post more to get noticed.louie needs to post more to get noticed.louie needs to post more to get noticed.
« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2018, 09:31:27 AM »

"According to the latest AP polls, Oprah will win by 62%.

Polsters find that the angriest people called, responded.
Others, that are apparently satisfied, hung up."

your daily reality enema

• Censor
« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2018, 10:03:06 AM »

Riiiiight, I seem to recall glowing polls being touted over and over for the last democrapic hopeful. Didn't work out so good for them as I recall.  :snick:

lokmar

• Legatus
« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2018, 04:12:12 PM »

"Hillary's gonna beat Trump in a landslide"

:rotf:
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.355 seconds with 40 queries.