• February 17, 2018, 11:52:15 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Here we go again...

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Oprah???  (Read 589 times)

plus minus reset

lokmar

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
Re: Oprah???
« Reply #60 on: January 30, 2018, 07:36:11 PM »

A Bernie Sanders / Tulsi Gabbard ticket would steamroll Drumpf in 2020.

Roflcopter.

There, I fixed that for YUO!

lokmar

• Imperator
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #61 on: January 30, 2018, 07:41:04 PM »

I was wrong. :snack:

THATS what you should have said! Being wrong is like a deep seated investment for you. You people are vested in to the point where there's no going back.

lokmar

• Imperator
« Reply #62 on: January 30, 2018, 07:43:40 PM »

I'll believe canada is a "liberal mosh pit" when they close the tar sands.
Until then all the identity politics in the world can't hide a neoliberal agenda.

The difference between the young libiots and the old ones is the old ones still realize that if you dont pay the bills, the power gets cut off. The young ones are just plain stupid. Eventually though, enough of the young ones grow up and dont learn to pay the bills and then you get venezuela.

your daily reality enema

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #63 on: January 31, 2018, 03:05:18 AM »

THATS what you should have said!
It's what I DID say. I was wrong to think you might have learned something, I learned otherwise and I readily admitted it.

Something you are not personally capable of, but no matter. You can't be told anything, I get that now. :snack:

lokmar

• Imperator
« Reply #64 on: January 31, 2018, 08:04:58 AM »

It's what I DID say. I was wrong to think you might have learned something, I learned otherwise and I readily admitted it.

Something you are not personally capable of, but no matter. You can't be told anything, I get that now. :snack:

I've tried to teach YUO multiple times, but YUO just wont listed so NO YUO TOO!  :lol:

your daily reality enema

• Governor
« Reply #65 on: January 31, 2018, 11:46:19 AM »

I've tried to teach YUO multiple times, but YUO just wont listed so NO YUO TOO!  :lol:

Indoctrinate you mean. You left your run a bit too late, I was taught critical thinking in high school and pretty much ever since I've been able to identify manure merchants when they're barrowing their bullshit through life's bazaar.  :grin:

lokmar

• Imperator
« Reply #66 on: January 31, 2018, 01:37:39 PM »

Indoctrinate you mean. You left your run a bit too late, I was taught critical thinking in high school and pretty much ever since I've been able to identify manure merchants when they're barrowing their bullshit through life's bazaar.  :grin:

Sounds like you were indoctrinated starting in High Skrewel. Perhaps had you learned from the men who founded America, you'd be less hostile to the facts. For example, you've clearly incorporated some bullshit about Israels present day situation not aligning with prophecy. Being in the know of such things, its clear to me you've navigated towards the same type of obscure and fact ignoring gaytheist dogma that faggits and faggit lovers gravitate toward to legitimize their defective thinking when plain reading of God's Word states their way of living is worthy of death. No doubt its more fun to pretend the Bible declares a harsh punishment for eating a ham sammy or a shrimp cocktail too.

your daily reality enema

• Governor
« Reply #67 on: January 31, 2018, 03:19:07 PM »

Sounds like you were indoctrinated starting in High Skrewel.
Oh they tried in their way, don't get me wrong. I embarrassed more than one by showing them up for shit they claimed was impossible by using their own arguments against them. Pretty much as I've been showing you up by using your own arguments against you.

Take for example your recent assertions regarding the importance of America's present economic situation as it pertained to Trump's chances of a second term for instance. As if a guy who had already punched his way out from the bottom of a dogpile and into the White House against the combined attacks of two parties AND the media might be slowed down or *gasp* defeated if the economy had been swirling past the U-bend at this point. It's never gonna happen, nothing short of a bullet is going to put him out of the running, therefore the state of the economy is irrelevant to his chances of success at the 2020 polls.

But you were happy to disagree rather than apply basic critical thinking to the argument and like my teachers you paid the price. Be thankful the price was one you were known to be happy to pay previously... to look like an incompetent twit in front of everyone else.

lokmar

• Imperator
« Reply #68 on: January 31, 2018, 06:39:22 PM »

Pretty much as I've been showing you up by using your own arguments against you.

Take for example your recent assertions regarding the importance of America's present economic situation as it pertained to Trump's chances of a second term for instance.

But you were happy to disagree rather than apply basic critical thinking to the argument and like my teachers you paid the price.

"Pretty much" hasnt ever happened. I'm sure you think if you keep repeating it, it'll be true....to YUO! LOL!

YUO are the lone self labeled "genius" here to airclaim that if the economy tanked, Saint Trump would still win a second term. Damn boy, thats dumb!

I've yet to pay a price for all your gaytheist antics. Most of the time you've either demonstrated a complete lack of knowledge of the material or get all butt hurt when I openly agree with most of what you said but instead focus in on what I dont, cause you're all butt hurt ITFP over another thread.

your daily reality enema

• Governor
« Reply #69 on: January 31, 2018, 08:42:05 PM »

"Pretty much" hasnt ever happened.
Yeah it has. That's why you're back to screaming "gaytheist" at agnostics. Sorry about your penis old boy. Trump is gonna punch his way into a second term come hell or high water for no other reasons than his command of rhetoric, his ability to slag off his opponents and his ability to play to the people. It's how he managed to win his way into the White House after all and there's nothing you or the economy can do to prevent it. HAHAHAHAHAHHAH PWN3D!  :lolatu:

lokmar

• Imperator
« Reply #70 on: January 31, 2018, 11:54:35 PM »

Yeah it has. That's why you're back to screaming "gaytheist" at agnostics. Sorry about your penis old boy. Trump is gonna punch his way into a second term come hell or high water for no other reasons than his command of rhetoric, his ability to slag off his opponents and his ability to play to the people. It's how he managed to win his way into the White House after all and there's nothing you or the economy can do to prevent it. HAHAHAHAHAHHAH PWN3D!  :lolatu:

NO YUO! PWN3D! Saint Trump is gonna win a second term because his results better the country and democRAT fence straddlers will side with him.

your daily reality enema

• Governor
« Reply #71 on: February 01, 2018, 12:00:37 AM »

NO </snip>

* your daily reality enema farts into his hand and cupcakes lokmar the minute the gums start flapping

lokmar

• Imperator
« Reply #72 on: February 01, 2018, 08:38:17 AM »

* your daily reality enema farts into his hand and cupcakes lokmar the minute the gums start flapping

And I'm sure it smells like stupid.

your daily reality enema

• Governor
« Reply #73 on: February 01, 2018, 08:55:26 AM »

And I'm</snip>

* your daily reality enema whips out his cock and directs a hot stream of bubbling urine into the flapping gums, rendering the rest of dikmar's words unintelligible. Noone notices the difference.

lokmar

• Imperator
« Reply #74 on: February 01, 2018, 07:44:34 PM »

* your daily reality enema whips out his cock and directs a hot stream of bubbling urine into the flapping gums, rendering the rest of dikmar's words unintelligible. Noone notices the difference.

Didnt YUO use that before?  :dontknow:

your daily reality enema

• Governor
« Reply #75 on: February 01, 2018, 07:54:18 PM »

Didnt <snip>
* your daily reality enema frisbees a ripe meadow muffin into gaymar's eagerly flapping gums. Om-nom-nom goes Gaymar.

lokmar

• Imperator
« Reply #76 on: February 01, 2018, 09:58:52 PM »

* your daily reality enema frisbees a ripe meadow muffin into gaymar's eagerly flapping gums. Om-nom-nom goes Gaymar.

Didnt YUO already use that?

your daily reality enema

• Governor
« Reply #77 on: February 01, 2018, 10:35:03 PM »

Didnt </snip>

* your daily reality enema stuffs a crucifix dildo up fagmar's jabbering buttflaps and pushes head into the nearest public toilet, giving him a swirly... fagmar cummmmmms like a naughty little homo.

BEnzo

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 105
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #78 on: February 01, 2018, 11:02:06 PM »

Didnt YUO already use that?

He's taken a liking to you-

Lulz!

your daily reality enema

• Governor
« Reply #79 on: February 02, 2018, 04:05:12 AM »

Sup Bennieboy? Run out of chores to do at the other place again? :snack:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.306 seconds with 36 queries.