• Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!
After 10 years this is our final month!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Oprah???  (Read 701 times)

plus minus reset

feral

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • feral embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • #unbotheredbitch
Re: Oprah???
« Reply #80 on: February 02, 2018, 06:48:54 AM »

Saint Trump is gonna win a second term because his results better the country and democRAT fence straddlers will side with him.

Wether he wins a second term remains to be seen.

Having said that,  I read an interesting article by Marc Thiessen for The Washington Post.

The 10 Best Things President Donald Trump Has Done So Far

As we approach the end of President Donald Trump's first year in office, the list of extraordinary things he has done — for both good and ill — is nothing short of remarkable. Trump inspires such deep emotions in his critics and supporters that many have struggled to objectively assess his presidency. Some are so blinded by their hatred of Trump that they refuse to acknowledge the good he has done, while others are so blinded by devotion that they overlook almost any transgression.

I've tried to give Trump the credit he deserves when he does the right thing, while calling him out when he does the wrong thing. So, here is my list of the 10 best things Trump has done in his first 11 months.

10. He enforced President Barack Obama's red line against Syria's use of chemical weapons. When the regime of Bashar Assad used a toxic nerve agent on innocent men, women and children, Trump didn't wring his hands. He acted quickly and decisively, restoring America's credibility on the world stage that Obama had squandered.

9. He has taken a surprisingly tough line with Russia. Trump approved a $47 million arms package for Ukraine, sent troops to Poland's border with Russia and imposed new sanctions on Moscow for violating the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty.

8. He recognized Jerusalem as Israel's capital. Four American presidents promised to do it, but only one actually did. This is why the American people elected Trump. He does what he promises to do, for better or for worse — in this case, definitely for the better. Even Jeb Bush tweeted his approval.

7. He withdrew from the Paris climate agreement. After George W. Bush pulled out of the disastrous Kyoto treaty, U.S. emissions went down faster than much of Europe. The same will be true for Trump's departure from the Paris accord. Combined with his approval of the Keystone XL pipeline, and opening the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge to exploration, Trump is helping usher in a new age of American energy development.

6. He got NATO allies to kick in $12 billion more toward our collective security. Decades of pleading by the Bush and Obama administrations failed to get NATO allies to meet their financial commitments to the alliance, but Trump's tough talk and reticence to affirm America's Article V commitment did the trick. NATO is stronger as a result.

5. He has virtually eliminated the Islamic State's physical caliphate. Trump removed the constraints Obama placed on our military and let it drive the terrorists from their strongholds.

4. He admitted he was wrong on Afghanistan and reversed Obama's disastrous withdrawal. In a rare admission, Trump declared: "My original instinct was to pull out. ... But all my life, I've heard that decisions are much different when you sit behind the desk in the Oval Office. ... A hasty withdrawal would create a vacuum for terrorists."

3. He enacted historic tax and regulatory reform that has unleashed economic growth. Trump signed the first comprehensive tax reform in three decades and removed the wet blanket of Obama-era regulations smothering our economy. We are now heading into our third consecutive quarter of above 3 percent growth.

2. He is installing conservative judges who will preside for decades. With his appointment of Neil M. Gorsuch, Trump secured a conservative majority on the Supreme Court, and he is moving at record pace to fill the federal appeals courts with young conservative judges.

1. He, not Hillary Clinton, was inaugurated as president. Trump delivered the coup de grace that ended the corrupt, dishonest Clinton political machine. ( strike - as I personally think this is bullshit )

There are many other significant achievements that did not make the top 10. Trump has taken a clear, strong stand against the narco-dictatorship in Venezuela, and he renamed the "Asia-Pacific" the "Indo-Pacific" to include India in the larger task of preventing Chinese hegemony in Asia. Trump has made clear that he is willing to use force to stop North Korea from deploying nuclear intercontinental ballistic missiles capable of destroying U.S. cities — which has prompted China to finally put real pressure on Pyongyang. We'll see if it works.

The record of achievement suggests that, despite the noxious tweets and self-inflicted wounds emanating from the White House, Trump has the potential to become one of the most consequential conservative presidents in modern American history. The question is: Does all this good outweigh the bad?

* If the above is accurate, then yes absolutely 110% Trump has been hitting goals and quite frankly I'm surprised his promo team has not been making all the above clearer to the public..

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #81 on: February 02, 2018, 10:59:47 AM »

Sup Bennieboy? Run out of chores to do at the other place again? :snack:

Listen you bum, I get the chores done with the quickness and move on.

Maybe if you got off the fucking couch occasionally you'd have a different view of things-

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - John-John and Benzover were snuggling
« Reply #82 on: February 02, 2018, 11:54:51 AM »

Listen you bum, I get the chores done with the quickness and move on.
I'm surprised you didn't tip over your zimmer frame in the attempt. A certain someone must be yanking your chain ever so hard to get to the bottom of the leak/hack/sharing-of-accounts at your little cubbyhole of courage.  :grin:

Maybe if you got off the fucking couch occasionally you'd have a different view of things-
Couch? Heh, I'm in bed at the moment, stark naked, enjoying a rare lazy morning while the better half is off at rehearsals and my "chores" per se require me to do nothing less than relax and enjoy myself ahead of this evening's gig.

Thinking I might wander into the kitchen and grab me a pineapple juice. You know, to make my semen taste a little sweeter for my fiancee. You should probably do the same for your fiance, I'm sure John-John would appreciate it.  :grin:

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 68
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #83 on: February 02, 2018, 12:40:14 PM »

Wether he wins a second term remains to be seen.

Having said that,  I read an interesting article by Marc Thiessen for The Washington Post.

The 10 Best Things President Donald Trump Has Done So Far

As we approach the end of President Donald Trump's first year in office, the list of extraordinary things he has done — for both good and ill — is nothing short of remarkable. Trump inspires such deep emotions in his critics and supporters that many have struggled to objectively assess his presidency. Some are so blinded by their hatred of Trump that they refuse to acknowledge the good he has done, while others are so blinded by devotion that they overlook almost any transgression.

I've tried to give Trump the credit he deserves when he does the right thing, while calling him out when he does the wrong thing. So, here is my list of the 10 best things Trump has done in his first 11 months.

10. He enforced President Barack Obama's red line against Syria's use of chemical weapons. When the regime of Bashar Assad used a toxic nerve agent on innocent men, women and children, Trump didn't wring his hands. He acted quickly and decisively, restoring America's credibility on the world stage that Obama had squandered.

9. He has taken a surprisingly tough line with Russia. Trump approved a $47 million arms package for Ukraine, sent troops to Poland's border with Russia and imposed new sanctions on Moscow for violating the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty.

8. He recognized Jerusalem as Israel's capital. Four American presidents promised to do it, but only one actually did. This is why the American people elected Trump. He does what he promises to do, for better or for worse — in this case, definitely for the better. Even Jeb Bush tweeted his approval.

7. He withdrew from the Paris climate agreement. After George W. Bush pulled out of the disastrous Kyoto treaty, U.S. emissions went down faster than much of Europe. The same will be true for Trump's departure from the Paris accord. Combined with his approval of the Keystone XL pipeline, and opening the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge to exploration, Trump is helping usher in a new age of American energy development.

6. He got NATO allies to kick in $12 billion more toward our collective security. Decades of pleading by the Bush and Obama administrations failed to get NATO allies to meet their financial commitments to the alliance, but Trump's tough talk and reticence to affirm America's Article V commitment did the trick. NATO is stronger as a result.

5. He has virtually eliminated the Islamic State's physical caliphate. Trump removed the constraints Obama placed on our military and let it drive the terrorists from their strongholds.

4. He admitted he was wrong on Afghanistan and reversed Obama's disastrous withdrawal. In a rare admission, Trump declared: "My original instinct was to pull out. ... But all my life, I've heard that decisions are much different when you sit behind the desk in the Oval Office. ... A hasty withdrawal would create a vacuum for terrorists."

3. He enacted historic tax and regulatory reform that has unleashed economic growth. Trump signed the first comprehensive tax reform in three decades and removed the wet blanket of Obama-era regulations smothering our economy. We are now heading into our third consecutive quarter of above 3 percent growth.

2. He is installing conservative judges who will preside for decades. With his appointment of Neil M. Gorsuch, Trump secured a conservative majority on the Supreme Court, and he is moving at record pace to fill the federal appeals courts with young conservative judges.

1. He, not Hillary Clinton, was inaugurated as president. Trump delivered the coup de grace that ended the corrupt, dishonest Clinton political machine. ( strike - as I personally think this is bullshit )

There are many other significant achievements that did not make the top 10. Trump has taken a clear, strong stand against the narco-dictatorship in Venezuela, and he renamed the "Asia-Pacific" the "Indo-Pacific" to include India in the larger task of preventing Chinese hegemony in Asia. Trump has made clear that he is willing to use force to stop North Korea from deploying nuclear intercontinental ballistic missiles capable of destroying U.S. cities — which has prompted China to finally put real pressure on Pyongyang. We'll see if it works.

The record of achievement suggests that, despite the noxious tweets and self-inflicted wounds emanating from the White House, Trump has the potential to become one of the most consequential conservative presidents in modern American history. The question is: Does all this good outweigh the bad?

* If the above is accurate, then yes absolutely 110% Trump has been hitting goals and quite frankly I'm surprised his promo team has not been making all the above clearer to the public..

+1

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #84 on: February 03, 2018, 01:56:28 PM »

I'm surprised you didn't tip over your zimmer frame in the attempt. A certain someone must be yanking your chain ever so hard to get to the bottom of the leak/hack/sharing-of-accounts at your little cubbyhole of courage.  :grin:

Couch? Heh, I'm in bed at the moment, stark naked, enjoying a rare lazy morning while the better half is off at rehearsals and my "chores" per se require me to do nothing less than relax and enjoy myself ahead of this evening's gig.

Thinking I might wander into the kitchen and grab me a pineapple juice. You know, to make my semen taste a little sweeter for my fiancee. You should probably do the same for your fiance, I'm sure John-John would appreciate it.  :grin:

Yup, the life of a bum is easy. I'd rather be active, myself.

Kinda funny you and Freud always bragging about being naked in bed, or on a couch, and never once have either of you faggots mentioned the company of a woman while this is happening. Yup, funny-

BEnzo

• Dictator
« Reply #85 on: February 03, 2018, 02:01:51 PM »

Tell the Homo to wash me!

Yo Cunty! Your sheets so stiff they're posting again! Use Bleach you faggot-

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #86 on: February 03, 2018, 07:24:11 PM »

Yup, the life of a bum is easy. I'd rather be active, myself.

Kinda funny you and Freud always bragging about being naked in bed, or on a couch, and never once have either of you faggots mentioned the company of a woman while this is happening.

I've mentioned my woman plenty of times... usually to the accompaniment of people complaining that I have (or in your case, insisting that it's somehow Freud).

I guess you just never got over your own leaving you.  :snick:

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs da scrotum
« Reply #87 on: February 04, 2018, 01:55:13 AM »

Let me help you out with that.

1. He's acting like the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA as opposed to "a president to the UN", and started putting American citizens first.

there. was that so hard?

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #88 on: February 04, 2018, 01:57:56 AM »

If any of those "great things" should be struck from the list, it ought to be #2. Judges should be apolitical, not aligned to one party or another.

BEnzo

• Dictator
« Reply #89 on: February 04, 2018, 05:09:05 PM »

I've mentioned my woman plenty of times... usually to the accompaniment of people complaining that I have (or in your case, insisting that it's somehow Freud).

I guess you just never got over your own leaving you.  :snick:

No, no. Never with the company of a woman. Which begs the question of whetherr or not there was naked couch activity when you and Fellow Freud cohabitated together!?

Damn faggot hole is getting deeper. Drop Fat Danny down that fucker and clog it the hell up!

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #90 on: February 04, 2018, 05:28:05 PM »

No, no. Never with the company of a woman.
Yes, yes. Fiancee means female. The mere fact you and John-John are obsessing over fiances (which are male) only reinforces the natural conclusion it is the both of you who are the faggots.

You can come out of the closet now, we know y'all are in there. :snick:

BEnzo

• Dictator
« Reply #91 on: February 05, 2018, 11:04:22 AM »

Yes, yes. Fiancee means female. The mere fact you and John-John are obsessing over fiances (which are male) only reinforces the natural conclusion it is the both of you who are the faggots.

You can come out of the closet now, we know y'all are in there. :snick:

Listen faggot, you and the Freud fellow never mention women and nakedness in the same post previous to me mentioning it.

You all be funny like that-

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 68
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #92 on: February 05, 2018, 12:48:40 PM »

Listen faggot, you and the Freud fellow never mention women and nakedness in the same post previous to me mentioning it.

He's probably "agnostic" about dudes taking it up the ass!  :lol:

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #93 on: February 05, 2018, 07:11:38 PM »

And you never mentioned anything about drinking pineapple juice to make your semen sweeter for women previous to me mentioning it either, so I think we can all guess at a burgeoning case of gravel rash in your rancid crotch.  :snick:

BEnzo

• Dictator
« Reply #94 on: February 06, 2018, 10:56:32 AM »

And you never mentioned anything about drinking pineapple juice to make your semen sweeter for women previous to me mentioning it either, so I think we can all guess at a burgeoning case of gravel rash in your rancid crotch.  :snick:

Just embrace the faggotry, like Freud-

And I notice you put 'rancid' and 'crotch' together in that last sentence. Funny. Not ha ha either.

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #95 on: February 06, 2018, 11:28:44 AM »

Just embrace the faggotry,

No Benzover, I will not hug you.  :lol:

BEnzo

• Dictator
« Reply #96 on: February 06, 2018, 11:32:09 PM »

No Benzover, I will not hug you.  :lol:

That's the truth.

You hug your Daddy Warbucks OJ?

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #97 on: February 07, 2018, 12:13:37 AM »

That's the truth.

You hug your Daddy Warbucks OJ?

Nope. But do feel free to tug at your trouser maggot about it anyway, it will only confirm your gheyness.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up

Page created in 0.428 seconds with 36 queries.