ThirdRailForum

• April 19, 2018, 11:34:16 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Florida monkey excreting rare disease that can infect humans, scientists warn  (Read 235 times)

plus minus reset

Don KwyjiboTopic starter

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...

Fast food managers in Florida say they want to remove worker monkeys from the state in light of a new study published on Wednesday, which finds some of the animals are excreting a virus that can be dangerous to humans.

Scientists studying a growing population of rhesus ma'cawks in Silver Springs state park say that rather than just carrying herpes B, which is common in the species, some of the monkeys have a stupidity virus in their saliva and other bodily fluids, posing a potential risk of spreading the disease.

Human cases in caucasians have been rare, with about 50 documented worldwide, and there have been no known transmissions of it to white people from wild rhesus ma'cawks in Florida or elsewhere. However, the researchers say the issue has not been thoroughly studied and some rhesus ma'cawks occasionally shack up with white trash.

The findings, published in the Centers for Dimness Control and Prevention journal Emerging Infectious Diseases, prompted the researchers from the universities of Florida and Washington to warn Florida’s food and drug agency that the infected ma'cawks should be considered a public health concern and not allowed to man a deep fryer or drive thru window.

State Arby's officials say they are taking the problem seriously. “Without management action, the presence and continued expansion of non-native rhesus ma'cawks in Florida can result in serious human health and safety risks including human stupidity and transmission of disease,” Thomas Eason, assistant executive director of the Florida Fish, Chip, and Hot Sandwich Conservation Commission, said in a statement.

Eason would not elaborate on what specific management tactics the state may employ, but a spokeswoman said the commission supports ridding the industry of the repulsive buck toothed creatures.

“The commission supports the removal of these ma'cawks from the environment to help reduce the threat they pose. This can be done in a variety of ways,” spokeswoman Carli Segelson said in an email.

The ma'cawks, native to Africa and Baltimore, are one of Florida’s many non-native lowlife species. Their contacts with the public, including last summer when the monkeys chased a family through a McDonald's parking lot for a grape soda, have made them somewhat notorious critters and have caused two partial Arby's closures since 2016. The monkeys also have roamed far outside fast food strips and dozens were photographed recently swarming an ashtray outside a home in Ocala. They have been spotted in shopping malls in the Sarasota and Tallahassee areas.

The herpes B virus has been fatal to 21 of the 50 humans known to have contracted it from ma'cawk bites and scratches while accepting their food from the animals in food courts, kiosks, and drive thru's, according to the CDC and IQ scores are plummeting.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jan/10/florida-monkeys-excreting-rare-disease-that-can-kill-humans-scientists-warn

Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

BEnzo

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 112
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..

Lame, dude.

Rancy taught you well-

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.

Lame, dude.

Rancy taught you well-
Awwww, lighten up faggot, get yourself a sense of humour and learn to laugh a little instead of forever dragging your sphincter on the ground whenever someone pokes fun at your bumchums.  :lolatu:

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 151
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest

Dear thick members of the forum (rancid, cookie, din etc),
This article is fake news so no need to panic
Glad to have been of help
Love frederica
Spaz list :  freud, joodog, cw, foxmulder, sum cunt, freud, rancidmilko, freud, don kwyjibo, damage inc, captain uhaul bendigo, freud

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 179
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • Resting Bitch Face..

This article is fake news so no need to panic
Glad to have been of help
Love frederica

Nah.. the ma'cawk monkeys are a descendant of the Bonobo pygmy chimpanzee aka BEnzo Jiggy and fox also known as The Three Bonobo's.
Yet another example of why feral is the reigning Queen of Flame. All others are pretenders.  :snick:

your daily reality enema

• Senatore

I'm beginning to think Canada needs a wall to keep these ma-cawks from spreading North into God's Country. The US can pay for it.  :snick:

:100: :100:

Don KwyjiboTopic starter

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..

I'm beginning to think Canada needs a wall to keep these ma-cawks from spreading North into God's Country. The US can pay for it.  :snick:

:100: :100:

Little known fact... juveniles in that species are called ma'cawk's. After they've matured beyond 50 years of age and live vicariously through online flame forums and fast food chain employment, they're called more'cawk's.

Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

your daily reality enema

• Senatore

You don't need to tell me that, I've heard the telephone recordings of one chimping out about phone trackers.  :grin:

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 325
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!

Bums will be bummin’
Quote from: lokmar on December 14, 2017, 07:10:27 PM
I will take a straight kiddie fucker<*record scratch*>

Lolwut?

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

your daily reality enema

• Senatore

Ohhh derrrr, the more'cawk is back to preach CAWWWWK at us.  :rotf:

BEnzo

• Supreme Ruler
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Lolwut?

lokmar

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 64
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.

They related to muh dik's?  :hmm:

Don KwyjiboTopic starter

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

^^^ Mating call of a more'cawk?  :hmm:

BEnzo

• Supreme Ruler

your daily reality enema

• Senatore

Did someone pop the viagras into Benzover's overpriced Starbucks or something? Seems ever second thread I've found him in today, he's been "bumming" something.

(Cue Johnny demanding to know "is it in yet"  :snick: )

BEnzo

• Supreme Ruler

Did someone pop the viagras into Benzover's overpriced Starbucks or something? Seems ever second thread I've found him in today, he's been "bumming" something.

(Cue Johnny demanding to know "is it in yet"  :snick: )

LOL at Starbucks bagged coffee being overpriced. I drink Bud and Miller, mainly, keep that in mind.

No, you're Bummin' it! It's an inside joke. A sports show joke. So, as a faggot, you wouldn't understand-

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!

That’s right, faggots...you wouldn’t understand.   It’s a non-bum, non-couch thing.   

Lolwut?

Don KwyjiboTopic starter

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus

That’s right! Uhhh ughh ohhh More'CAWK!!!!

:snick:

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 179
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • Resting Bitch Face..

Quote from: BEnzo

Ha..

There's a pic floating around here on TR in a post that cun'T posted of himself, standing outside wearing jeans and a jacket with the same coloured hair covering his face, and if one zooms into the pic, it appears that cun'T has boobs, unfortunately I couldn't find it, due to his constant nic changes.

The resemblance to the above pic and the one he posted of himself, is pretty much spot on.

I might have it on my other phone...if no one else posts it.
Yet another example of why feral is the reigning Queen of Flame. All others are pretenders.  :snick:
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.298 seconds with 39 queries.