ThirdRailForum

• February 21, 2018, 06:29:04 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Flame Champ Title Event <DISCUSSION THREAD>  (Read 804 times)

plus minus reset

The Wise and PowerfulTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 247
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
Flame Champ Title Event <DISCUSSION THREAD>
« on: January 14, 2018, 11:56:57 AM »

SSS and Lemon should review the stips for the match that I have laid out:

https://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=16644.0

If you two wish any changes to be made, please hash them out herein.

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

SirSuperSouthern

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.
  • Awards: TRF Flame Champion200 Replies - Callout Bullshittin thread100 Replies - Callout Bullshittin threadWin vs Frederica Win vs din365 Win vs Brent500 Replies - Ajar300 Replies - Ajar200 Replies - Ajar100 Replies - Ajar100 Reply Thread - I Can Help Y'all New
Re: Flame Champ Title Event <DISCUSSION THREAD>
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2018, 03:23:12 PM »

Begins Monday, January 22nd at 12:01AM ET (USA)

Ends Friday, June 26th at 11:59PM ET (USA)

Unlimited posts over the five days

Run Ins allowed, but they must flame the contestants, and not each other!!!_________________________________________________________________________

What a fucking mess. A six month competition that even allows Run Ins in a Title match. *shakes head*

How about this:

No Run Ins (no title match should have to deal with posters helping their friend(s) out - no.

Now, hey, I'm an upstanding pillar of progressivness, and I'll take a huge leap here and let the match be judged by women only. If you look at my past callouts here, I've chosen both feral and <cw_ in my last two. They both voted against me.

So, Twinklething, pick three female judges I'll post for you to choose from, or forgot to add:

<cw_
Flea
Vixen
Ant Antagonizer
cascur

If you know of any others who aren't cheap alt accounts they're eligible too. Sadly, neither feral nor Fred may participate as judges because I took the title from Fred and then feral called me out.

Stop snerking, they've become or have been RL friends for some time and their votes are already stuffed into a box that might be the place they'd count. feral can't, and niether votes would be acceptable.

If that idea gets shot down and a poll opens up to see who The Posters decide won, Frer and Fred's votes still have no buisness qualifying as being legit due to our recent ongoings. Neither does Brent's or any other accounts with under a number you guys think would be best.

It's up to Obi and wassername who will judge, I don't care with the exception of those two shit filled diaper wearing cry babies.

Also, why would it start next week instead of immediately after we agreed on the judging system? 3 female judges (if possible) or the poll minus two stanks. I bend for the hopeless so I have reason to bother even checking in to look around, let alone post. My post count proves this.

So: no fat streakers (run ins), no twin hags (F&F), and I'll post first to give her an idea of how she wants to retort or take the thread over solo with some nice origional material.

Needs to start Monday, it's not like she needs a week long "rest" after kindly giving Vitriol a new full bottle of Gaviscon that his nic begs for. She's kew like dat.

So go behind the curtains and iron things out to meet my very flexible requests, and get back to the public thread with your gracious concessions soon...

SSS
- patiently waiting for the match to start right now
Quote from: a very shaken poster named Brent
It isn't happening, short of a face to face meet. If sss has the balls, I invite an intermediary to PM his number and we can set this up. Otherwise you are permanently removed from my radar.

• Administrator
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2018, 03:44:50 PM »

OK, I've modded the stips..Let's see what Lemon says.

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.

SirSuperSouthern

• Quaestor
  • SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.
  • Awards: TRF Flame Champion200 Replies - Callout Bullshittin thread100 Replies - Callout Bullshittin threadWin vs Frederica Win vs din365 Win vs Brent500 Replies - Ajar300 Replies - Ajar200 Replies - Ajar100 Replies - Ajar100 Reply Thread - I Can Help Y'all New
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2018, 04:41:12 PM »

All sounds good, and of course she can pick the three or five panel of female judges (unless she respects some of the males so much she'd be delighted if she chose one and he accepted).

The judges will form a panel consisting of those who she thinks would make her proud if they  legitimately voted for her.

All female? You got it.

Four chicks and one lucky bastard? I'm jealous, but it's fine if the poster is a known character.

The "important" part here is up to you, honey. Don't drag ass too long to point out the burdened ones. *snap* Lets go...
It isn't happening, short of a face to face meet. If sss has the balls, I invite an intermediary to PM his number and we can set this up. Otherwise you are permanently removed from my radar.

Vitriol

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.
  • Awards: Win vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2018, 06:44:49 PM »

I had to look up "gaviscon", admittedly presuming it to be one of those boner pills or testosterone-boosting concoctions because that would be standard fare amongst TRF's purveyors of genitalia-themed expositions, only to be somewhat boggled by finding a tincture for the relief of heartburn.

Heartburn?!? From what... rolling my eyes so much the constantly spiraling view gave me motion sickness?
 :hmm:

I didn't realize you were that clueless, Soop. I'm starting to think maybe I should put my money on the bunny.   :lol:
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Ursula K. LeGuin

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 310
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2018, 08:13:18 PM »

You should put your money on a one-way bus ticket out of flametown.
Quote from: lokmar on December 14, 2017, 07:10:27 PM
I will take a straight kiddie fucker<*record scratch*>

Lolwut?

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

Vitriol

• Censor
  • Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2018, 09:35:55 PM »

You should put your money on a one-way bus ticket out of flametown.

And miss these gloriously stimulating conversations of ours?
Never!

SirSuperSouthern

• Quaestor
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2018, 09:38:46 PM »

Vitriol with no further qualification often means sulfuric acid.

Sulfates are salts of sulfuric acid and many are prepared from that acid.

One common cause of acid reflux disease is a stomach abnormality called a hiatal hernia. ... Normally, the diaphragm helps keep acid in our stomach. But if you have a hiatal hernia, acid can move up into your esophagus and cause symptoms of acid reflux disease.
-------

Now look at a picture of the plastic "bottle" again. It'll have more than just one clue...

SSS
- helpful

Vitriol

• Censor
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2018, 09:57:13 PM »

Thanks Capt. Obvious, I don't know what we'd do without these little lessons of yours.
Maybe tomorrow you can explain why words containing "hydro" often relate in some way to water?
Can't fucking wait.

SirSuperSouthern

• Quaestor
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2018, 10:27:35 PM »

Stop smoking hydro when you need to try to put two things together in order to arrive at a sensible conclusion you never had a clue about. I wish you were the one who'd won...

SSS
- makes plans

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 310
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2018, 12:22:44 AM »

Sulfates are salts of sulfuric acid and many are prepared from that acid.

One common cause of acid reflux disease is a stomach abnormality called a hiatal hernia. ... Normally, the diaphragm helps keep acid in our stomach. But if you have a hiatal hernia, acid can move up into your esophagus and cause symptoms of acid reflux disease.
-------

Now look at a picture of the plastic "bottle" again. It'll have more than just one clue...

SSS
- helpful

Sulfur also smells like rotten eggs.  Ironic vitriol’s posts are like farts. 
Quote from: lokmar on December 14, 2017, 07:10:27 PM
I will take a straight kiddie fucker<*record scratch*>

Lolwut?

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 143
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2018, 04:17:18 AM »

Begins Monday, January 22nd at 12:01AM ET (USA)

Ends Friday, June 26th at 11:59PM ET (USA)

Unlimited posts over the five days

Run Ins allowed, but they must flame the contestants, and not each other!!!_________________________________________________________________________

What a fucking mess. A six month competition that even allows Run Ins in a Title match. *shakes head*

How about this:

No Run Ins (no title match should have to deal with posters helping their friend(s) out - no.

Now, hey, I'm an upstanding pillar of progressivness, and I'll take a huge leap here and let the match be judged by women only. If you look at my past callouts here, I've chosen both feral and <cw_ in my last two. They both voted against me.

So, Twinklething, pick three female judges I'll post for you to choose from, or forgot to add:

<cw_
Flea
Vixen
Ant Antagonizer
cascur

If you know of any others who aren't cheap alt accounts they're eligible too. Sadly, neither feral nor Fred may participate as judges because I took the title from Fred and then feral called me out.

Stop snerking, they've become or have been RL friends for some time and their votes are already stuffed into a box that might be the place they'd count. feral can't, and niether votes would be acceptable.

If that idea gets shot down and a poll opens up to see who The Posters decide won, Frer and Fred's votes still have no buisness qualifying as being legit due to our recent ongoings. Neither does Brent's or any other accounts with under a number you guys think would be best.

It's up to Obi and wassername who will judge, I don't care with the exception of those two shit filled diaper wearing cry babies.

Also, why would it start next week instead of immediately after we agreed on the judging system? 3 female judges (if possible) or the poll minus two stanks. I bend for the hopeless so I have reason to bother even checking in to look around, let alone post. My post count proves this.

So: no fat streakers (run ins), no twin hags (F&F), and I'll post first to give her an idea of how she wants to retort or take the thread over solo with some nice origional material.

Needs to start Monday, it's not like she needs a week long "rest" after kindly giving Vitriol a new full bottle of Gaviscon that his nic begs for. She's kew like dat.

So go behind the curtains and iron things out to meet my very flexible requests, and get back to the public thread with your gracious concessions soon...

SSS
- patiently waiting for the match to start right now

Me and feral got the champ worried. what a pussy

Vitriol

• Censor
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2018, 05:06:34 AM »

Sulfur also smells like rotten eggs.  Ironic vitriol’s posts are like farts.

Not necessarily ironic but still notable:
Johnboi whiffs of desperation, craft paste, boiled cabbage and incontinence.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 115
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Win vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2018, 12:01:34 PM »

It is important you understand SSS (and to some degree every poster here), that your time is not your own. TWAT decides whether you are available for participation and anticipation. Not you.

Be the first fucking champ here since KM, to remind this ol Canadian 56k piece of pwang, ping, ping schuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu that he is just a fucking mod.

Not a TRF God.

And if you are passing by a pharmacy on your way to his way of thinking, can you pick up some wet wipes, fud pads and a couple of blackcurrant lollies?

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 143
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2018, 01:52:15 AM »

So all it takes to stop sss' evil ways is a pic of jesus. Lol, what a bad ass

your daily reality enema

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2018, 10:55:43 AM »

It is important you understand SSS (and to some degree every poster here), that your time is not your own. TWAT decides whether you are available for participation and anticipation. Not you.
That much was obvious to anyone who read Noah's post regarding the possibility of a title challenge for the eventual winner. TWAP is simply acting like every door to door salesman, assuming the sale is a done deal from the get go and refusing to leave until it is or you've released the hounds.

Pam Loraze

• TRF's Flame Champion
  • Reputation Power: 125
  • Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Pigzilla of Hong Kong
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2018, 11:23:11 AM »

Am I to pick 3 judges?
🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄

your daily reality enema

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2018, 11:27:38 AM »

The option of you fucking off for a week, then returning to stack the vote was an option you might have explored. Weepy tried that once, still reckons he won the callout even though he never made a single post and couldn't quite muster the numbers to win the poll.

I suspect I already know who is going to be voted "WINNAR".

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links

Pam Loraze

• TRF's Flame Champion
  • Reputation Power: 125
  • Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Pigzilla of Hong Kong
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up

Page created in 0.281 seconds with 41 queries.