dunk

ThirdRailForum

• May 27, 2018, 05:31:26 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

THE TRF FLAME CHAMP TITLE SIGN UP THREAD IS HERE!  SIGN UP NOW!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Flame Champ Title Event <DISCUSSION THREAD>  (Read 900 times)

plus minus reset

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - John-John and Benzover were snuggling
Re: Flame Champ Title Event <DISCUSSION THREAD>
« Reply #100 on: January 23, 2018, 12:02:36 AM »

You forget who you're talking to. I jump in and out of accounts far too often to be bothered with building a flimsy digital existence.

I leave that shit to the fragile souls who invest their time with one and only one identity.... as if by sticking to the same boring old nick year in, year out might provide them with some sort of legacy for the Internet of Things to revere them for forever... the suckers. :snick:

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 169
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #101 on: January 23, 2018, 01:45:43 AM »

There is that. He took a title that was getting batted about by kittens like Brent and Caskur (both of whom needed their hands held in their many and varied confrontations with their opponents) and handed it to someone who only posted :turd:

And is even now holding her hand. Ew.

I love how you're still losing your shit over it 5 months later, it's great
Spaz list :  freud, joodog, cw, foxmulder, sum cunt, freud, rancidmilko, freud, don kwyjibo, damage inc, captain uhaul bendigo, freud, dinky diana, captain kwyjibo

The Wise and PowerfulTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 280
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #102 on: January 23, 2018, 03:47:22 AM »

I don't bother with these matches

Brazil is too shitty and that makes me an easy target

and I really never cared much about getting to know any of you enough to destroy your flimsy digital existences  :snick:

At least you qualify for free health care:

Brazil maintains a fleet of hospital ships that dock at riverside villages and treat the locals for free.

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 345
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #103 on: January 23, 2018, 06:13:38 AM »

Rancid is prolly riverside waiting for the dickboat.
Oh really?! Johnny?! Or should I call yuo Mr. Jiggy Fly from Brawl Hall? Talk about "relevant"? Just like yuor butt buddy, one BEnzo... Yuo tried and tried to be "relevant" but that stupid ass avatar of Clint Eastwood along with yuor saying... "Dying ain't much of a living"...or whatever BULLSHIT yuo were saying at that time does not make yuo a flaming prodigy. I know for a FUCKING fact yuo were dumpstered more times than I was fellated by my beautiful wife and was a fucking nobody at BH. Here yuo are relegated to faglames and shitty posts...Yuo truly do suck Serafina balls.

Tell me I'm wrong faggot.

You’re wrong, faggot.

:snick:

Vitriol

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - If any of you remember RiotgearWin vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #104 on: January 23, 2018, 06:24:10 AM »

I'm tempted to do an image search on "borg donkey" but between the possibility that it's not as awesome as I imagine and the potential pron-like stuff that could never be unseen, I hesitate. That still leaves the question of why it would disturb Clintonistas so much but they are silly people to begin with and probably faint when they unexpectedly catch a glimpse of their own shadows.
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Ursula K. LeGuin

gunzablazin

• I Just Lowered Your Cholesterol
  • Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • gunzablazin probably just rolled in here.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Holy. Shit.
  • Aim for the nuts...
« Reply #105 on: January 23, 2018, 10:30:48 AM »

Remember when people like SSS and Lemon were B-Squad at best? Come on...there's still the same dozen of you hanging around, all B-Squad, led by B-Squad Captain TWAP who always managed to be the guy in charge of wherever the mediocrity was. Still true.

Anyway, see you chodes later.

'egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity'

The Wise and PowerfulTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 280
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #106 on: January 23, 2018, 10:57:39 AM »

Remember when people like SSS and Lemon were B-Squad at best? Come on...there's still the same dozen of you hanging around, all B-Squad, led by B-Squad Captain TWAP who always managed to be the guy in charge of wherever the mediocrity was. Still true.

Water seeks it's own level. Thanx for the drive-by.

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

Vitriol

• Governor
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #107 on: January 23, 2018, 11:10:18 AM »

Water seeks it's own level. Thanx for the drive-by.

I almost reached for the ol' pointy stick to keep it well away from shore as it floated past but then realized invertebrates avoid dry land anyway and just waved as the current pulled it back out into the distant recesses of the Inconsequential River.

It may have waved back; difficult to tell for sure with those weird little flippers it has.

Lems

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 156
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #108 on: January 23, 2018, 02:12:41 PM »

I have always been an A Lister.  Nothing has changed, Blaze the Dazed.

Lems

• Dictator
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #109 on: January 23, 2018, 04:21:02 PM »

Rancid is prolly riverside

Stalking me, no doubt.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #110 on: January 24, 2018, 08:20:16 AM »

I'm tempted to do an image search on "borg donkey" but between the possibility that it's not as awesome as I imagine and the potential pron-like stuff that could never be unseen, I hesitate. That still leaves the question of why it would disturb Clintonistas so much but they are silly people to begin with and probably faint when they unexpectedly catch a glimpse of their own shadows.

You go right ahead and enjoy yourself. 
Oh really?! Johnny?! Or should I call yuo Mr. Jiggy Fly from Brawl Hall? Talk about "relevant"? Just like yuor butt buddy, one BEnzo... Yuo tried and tried to be "relevant" but that stupid ass avatar of Clint Eastwood along with yuor saying... "Dying ain't much of a living"...or whatever BULLSHIT yuo were saying at that time does not make yuo a flaming prodigy. I know for a FUCKING fact yuo were dumpstered more times than I was fellated by my beautiful wife and was a fucking nobody at BH. Here yuo are relegated to faglames and shitty posts...Yuo truly do suck Serafina balls.

You’re wrong, faggot.

Vitriol

• Governor
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #111 on: January 24, 2018, 09:16:30 AM »

You go right ahead and enjoy yourself.

I wasn't going to but now that I have your permission how could I resist?
Thanks oh beneficent and magnanimous one!

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #112 on: January 24, 2018, 01:26:09 PM »

Well it happened around the time the DNC were pulling their superpac shenanigans against Bernie Sanders and singing the "Blue No Matter Who" dirge, so there was a cryptic subtext there that a few present took exception to. And of course it wasn't too long afterwards that saw Bernie Sanders throwing his support behind Clinton for the presidential nomination, so the idea of the Democrats being some sort of Borg Collective seemed kind of on point.

I didn't snap any video of the incident, though I do have a still shot of the donkey which I incorporated into a photoshop that did the rounds of the political groups on Facebook at the time.

Naturally you don't get the animation of lights in the donkey of course, but you get the general idea of how it might have looked. And while it mightn't have received the same sort of press coverage as a procession of dancing penises parading in front of Anshe Chung on national television, it did gain the attention of those present, many of whom were still quite riled about for some time after they had it ejected from the sim.

And that put a smile on my face, so... worth it.  :grin:

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #113 on: January 24, 2018, 01:27:25 PM »

Water seeks it's own level.
And shit floats to the top as well.

Vitriol

• Governor
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #114 on: January 24, 2018, 01:38:47 PM »

:rotf:
That definitely would have been fun to watch.

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #115 on: January 24, 2018, 01:53:12 PM »

Starting to get an idea of how limiting I find messageboard based flaming yet?  :lol:

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #116 on: January 24, 2018, 01:58:50 PM »

I wasn't going to but now that I have your permission how could I resist?
Thanks oh beneficent and magnanimous one!

No...you cannot lick mah ass. 

You’re wrong, faggot.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 17
  • rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #117 on: January 24, 2018, 09:07:59 PM »

No...you cannot lick mah ass. 

Of course, no one can, there's no more ass, you abused that orifice so much it's just a tube serving as a continuation of your intestines to the outside now.

That's all they could do, since your wouldn't stop sucking the colostomy bags empty.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 17
  • rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #118 on: January 24, 2018, 09:09:02 PM »

Stalking me, no doubt.

I'm selling you to an illegal gold mining operation

You should last 6 months or so, if malaria is kind on you

Lems

• Dictator
« Reply #119 on: January 31, 2018, 07:17:28 PM »

I'm selling you to an illegal gold mining operation

You should last 6 months or so, if malaria is kind on you

I traffick you, Rodrigo.  Not the other way around.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up

Page created in 0.385 seconds with 40 queries.