• Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!
After 10 years this is our final month!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Flame Champ Title Event <DISCUSSION THREAD>  (Read 985 times)

plus minus reset

SirSuperSouthern

• Le Tenia
  • Censor
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.
  • Awards: Win vs miketxTRF Flame Champion200 Replies - Callout Bullshittin thread100 Replies - Callout Bullshittin threadWin vs Frederica Win vs din365 Win vs Brent500 Replies - Ajar300 Replies - Ajar200 Replies - Ajar100 Replies - Ajar100 Reply Thread - I Can Help Y'all New
Re: Flame Champ Title Event <DISCUSSION THREAD>
« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2018, 02:04:27 PM »

"another abortion of a mongoloid death cage match...

"for the purposes of rendering a judgement on it."

You just fucking did it in one sentence. Way to go, BRA0N.

This is the discussion thread so it's great that you came in right through the bathroom window for reasons unkown. Hmm, like you, the dead puppy clogging the toilet is a useless mutt. Are you going to pump and blow until you've finally made your first friend?

Get and stay the fuck outta my sight or we'll throw down the old school BH style and you won't be able to lock the thread you undeniably chickened out after BumSpud returned far superior fire to your ineffective opening post. LOCK! EXCUSE! EXCUSES! MORE EXCUSES!!!

You were a one-hitter-quitter, weakling, and your reputation at that site went from a genuine 9.5/10 to "meh." I humiliated BumSpud, ask <cw_ and V-Agent if you see him somewhere. Maybe you were there too as a silent onlooker who wished he could play, but knew nobody would pass you the ball, sucko...

SSS
- start writing now
Quote from: a very shaken poster named Brent
It isn't happening, short of a face to face meet. If sss has the balls, I invite an intermediary to PM his number and we can set this up. Otherwise you are permanently removed from my radar.

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs da scrotum
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2018, 02:31:24 PM »

Vote: Rosie/Lemon

To be blunt, I normally don't bother to read Sss posts. The times that I've actually read his tripe in the past, I wasn't impressed.
He is a desperate sounding, try hard and I would wager he spends a lot of his time anonymously jerking off with motor oil, on one of those Omegle type apps. In all actuality, he is mostly like Borescape on meth and not good quality batched up in Otis' backyard trailer meth either. More like, smuggled up a Mexicans ass meth.

Metaphorically, if this thread had two kinds of eggs in it Lemon would be sunny side up and Sss would be the scrambled with a side of moldy toast.
This is exactly what I thought,too. SSS just rambled on and I actually just lost interest in what he was saying and scrolled down to the next post. I think he Did way better in the match we were in, and I wasn't even trying and just used it an an excuse to piss off weepy and Kooch.

Seriously,SSS...sometimes less is actually more!

The Wise and PowerfulTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 239
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2018, 03:06:13 PM »

What in God's name happened to my last post in that match? It was submitted in time and didn't have a single one of my favorite pics in it. I know that post had a part in it that you fuckin' libs couldn't stand/allow(?) in a stickied thread, but why isn't it still there? This is that last post of mine, judges, like it or not (it's not even bad enough to get deleted or shelved and it's short):

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It's there, you dumb aSS:

https://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=16644.msg280403#msg280403

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

theWiz

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • theWiz seems dazed and confused most of the time.theWiz seems dazed and confused most of the time.
« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2018, 03:15:21 PM »

It's a much easier slog than THIS thread, especially if you skim thru the wordwalls.

SirSuperSouthern

• Le Tenia
  • Censor
  • SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.
  • Awards: Win vs miketxTRF Flame Champion200 Replies - Callout Bullshittin thread100 Replies - Callout Bullshittin threadWin vs Frederica Win vs din365 Win vs Brent500 Replies - Ajar300 Replies - Ajar200 Replies - Ajar100 Replies - Ajar100 Reply Thread - I Can Help Y'all New
« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2018, 04:24:40 PM »

Well well... look who correctly concluded I punked him like the bitch he is. HA!

His nic was included in the all-female judging panel. And the only reason I wanted to have a female panel was because I wanted to post about that time I raped Natalie. It shocked Fred, if no one else.

Me? I'm a side salad now. I'm just not sure I can bear the thought...

SSS
- less dressing, more croutons please 
It isn't happening, short of a face to face meet. If sss has the balls, I invite an intermediary to PM his number and we can set this up. Otherwise you are permanently removed from my radar.

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 150
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2018, 05:16:18 PM »

Well well... look who correctly concluded I punked him like the bitch he is. HA!

His nic was included in the all-female judging panel. And the only reason I wanted to have a female panel was because I wanted to post about that time I raped Natalie. It shocked Fred, if no one else.

Me? I'm a side salad now. I'm just not sure I can bear the thought...

SSS
- less dressing, more croutons please

It's no shock to me that you can't get consensual sex, ive seen your pic - snick

SirSuperSouthern

• Le Tenia
  • Censor
« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2018, 07:49:17 PM »

You're still incapable of seeing the Big Picture: infAnt was my mark from the go. Hit rewind and you'll come around to what I did to that little simp. I know you still need an explanation, so I'll go ahead and do it for you because you incidentally played a pretty big role the whole time.

You and I were blowing pretty thick smoke that was impossible for poor little, publicly punked infAnt to see through. You weren't officially "part of the plan," but helped pull poster's attention away from what was somewhat obvious to pro players.

Did I, would I care about the Flame Champ stamp? Good question Fred, and I'll clear everything up for you because I'm so nice: The only good thing about the strap is that posters think the holder of this dump's "title" made them care about something trivial that will no longer exist or be remembered when this site predictably disappears. So why not use the fucking thing to have some genuine fun with it?

The ladies all had to read about rape while infAnt was unknowingly being fitted for his noose. My little mark coincidentally posted his(?) judgement first, so it's already all over. That gullible retard has to hold my motherfuckin' pocket when I walk around forums like this one. He's my official choir boy who has to stay in my office while I give out another inspirational  sermon before finding new interesting places to shoot my warm semen in/on the kid.

So, judges, vote, don't vote, it won't matter at all. It'll be hilarious seeing a pleasant woman wear the brand that she uh, earned...

SSS
- pay closer attention

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - John-John and Benzover were snuggling
« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2018, 12:40:39 AM »

Today I am thankful I'm not required to wade through yet another abortion of a mongoloid death cage match for the purposes of rendering a judgement on it.
You just fucking did it in one sentence.
How do you figure? I didn't indicate who I thought the WINNAR was, I barely even read a quarter of the match truth be told. Better dose yourself up on Ritalin before your cortex becomes any more of a vortex, Mextex.

This is the discussion thread so it's great that you came in right through the bathroom window for reasons unkown. Hmm, like you, the dead puppy clogging the toilet is a useless mutt.
How very observant of you. Yes, this IS the discussion thread and no, I'm not a "useless mutt". I'll be sure to bear both those pearls of wisdom in mind the next time I'm pumping your portapotty full of McButtnuggets.  :slap:

Get and stay the fuck outta my sight or we'll throw down the old school BH style and you won't be able to lock the thread you undeniably chickened out after BumSpud returned far superior fire to your ineffective opening post. LOCK! EXCUSE! EXCUSES! MORE EXCUSES!!!
So I'm Doomsday now am I? Whoever would have thought that losing to a wrinkly Californian hippie like Lemon would cause you to lost your shit like a crazed Mexcrement extra from the Jersey Shore?  :rotf:

You were a one-hitter-quitter, weakling, and your reputation at that site went from a genuine 9.5/10 to "meh." I humiliated BumSpud, ask <cw_ and V-Agent if you see him somewhere. Maybe you were there too as a silent onlooker who wished he could play, but knew nobody would pass you the ball, sucko...
English motherfucker, do you speak it?

SSS
- start snoring now
Fixed.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 295
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2018, 08:43:34 AM »

Lol...faggot posting like someone is going to read that stupid shit. 
Quote from: JOODOG
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
Quote from: Johnny Storm
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
Quote from: JOODOG
you recognize the bathhouse?
Quote from: Johnny Storm
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2018, 08:48:38 AM »

He said something about shooting pearls on another dude and I immediately bailed on such faggotry-

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 115
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2018, 10:19:27 AM »

Fuck me, has there ever been a Johnny Wrong post that has never mentioned a "faggot"? Ever? And I do mean ever.

I think our very drone spam fisting coward should hover above his own sexuality. I also think he has proved beyond a reasonable doubt that he sucks da cheesy cawk, or at the very least tickles our titillating testes, with his own blow torching torturers self abhorrent rage.

We can be sure of one thing in his response. I will be a faggot!

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #51 on: January 21, 2018, 10:25:18 AM »

SSS didn't win. He annihilated.

theWiz

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • theWiz seems dazed and confused most of the time.theWiz seems dazed and confused most of the time.
« Reply #52 on: January 21, 2018, 10:31:04 AM »

We can be sure of one thing in his response.

This must be his dentist.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #53 on: January 21, 2018, 10:48:20 AM »

This does not surprise me, his chiropodist does toe jobs and his gynaecologist has been has-beening and rimming him for years.

There is a fine line between sexual angst and homophobic pleasures.

John Oliver

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 243
  • John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #54 on: January 21, 2018, 12:52:16 PM »

all the woman judges voted for the woman

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #55 on: January 21, 2018, 01:18:38 PM »

Imagine for a minute the shrieking that would ensue if the management bought into (a) the lie that Ant and I were the same person and (b) the idea the electoral college carried more weight than individual voters... and declared SSS the WINNAR....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDYNVH0U3cs

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #56 on: January 21, 2018, 01:32:10 PM »

all the woman judges voted for the woman

Go fuck yourself sideways-

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
Re: TRF Flame Champ Title Event <MATCH THREAD> <DECISION>
« Reply #57 on: January 22, 2018, 12:34:00 AM »

How predictable... saw this one coming a mile off before the first post was committed to the match thread.

Open announcement to you Obi (though the rest of the forum may as well know this), I am rescinding my stipulation for any pending flame title challenge (namely the returning the title to something worthy of an elder statesman) along with any intent to participate in such challenges on this site for the aforementioned title... permanently. Quite aside from the obvious disdain I've held for titles ever since holding the BH WFC title from its inception until having to virtually demand Oranje take it from me, I do not find myself interested in the slightest in lending my name to a "best of" that counts the kinds of spamming dickheads you've seen fit to award the title to, particularly not with the dubious level of "talent" that has been given free rein to drag competition flaming titles down to plumb new depths of banality and rampant and boneheaded stupidity on this site.

The title here is effectively worthless as an indicator of flaming ability. Keep awarding it to the cheerleaders, the one liner merchants and those who take it uncontested on the back of turd emoticons. You can neither afford, nor desire decent writers at this point and with the minimalist participation from those who decide before post one who they are voting for I don't see that situation changing any time soon.

Peace. :snack:

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 150
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
Re: Re: TRF Flame Champ Title Event <MATCH THREAD> <DECISION>
« Reply #58 on: January 22, 2018, 01:21:53 AM »

How predictable... saw this one coming a mile off before the first post was committed to the match thread.

Open announcement to you Obi (though the rest of the forum may as well know this), I am rescinding my stipulation for any pending flame title challenge (namely the returning the title to something worthy of an elder statesman) along with any intent to participate in such challenges on this site for the aforementioned title... permanently. Quite aside from the obvious disdain I've held for titles ever since holding the BH WFC title from its inception until having to virtually demand Oranje take it from me, I do not find myself interested in the slightest in lending my name to a "best of" that counts the kinds of spamming dickheads you've seen fit to award the title to, particularly not with the dubious level of "talent" that has been given free rein to drag competition flaming titles down to plumb new depths of banality and rampant and boneheaded stupidity on this site.

The title here is effectively worthless as an indicator of flaming ability. Keep awarding it to the cheerleaders, the one liner merchants and those who take it uncontested on the back of turd emoticons. You can neither afford, nor desire decent writers at this point and with the minimalist participation from those who decide before post one who they are voting for I don't see that situation changing any time soon.

Peace. :snack:

Lol, look at it spaz out. Get back in ya box, no one cares what you think
Congrats lemon
Sss :lolatu:

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
Re: Re: TRF Flame Champ Title Event <MATCH THREAD> <DECISION>
« Reply #59 on: January 22, 2018, 03:00:15 AM »

Lol, look at it spaz out. Get back in ya box, no one cares what you think
That's cool, because I don't care for your complete lack of flaming ability, or your pretense otherwise. Spammers like you were always beneath contempt.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Up

Page created in 0.334 seconds with 43 queries.