• February 18, 2018, 12:05:06 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Here we go again...

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Flame Champ Title Event <DISCUSSION THREAD>  (Read 791 times)

plus minus reset

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 142
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
Re: Re: TRF Flame Champ Title Event <MATCH THREAD> <DECISION>
« Reply #60 on: January 22, 2018, 03:30:12 AM »

That's cool, because I don't care for your complete lack of flaming ability, or your pretense otherwise. .

....until I post in the coven, then all if a sudden you'll be crying about me flaming again. You can't have it both ways, dear

your daily reality enema

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #61 on: January 22, 2018, 03:40:32 AM »

....until I
Until nothing. The management here don't regard you as a flamer any more than I do, that much is obvious from the near identical manner of your posts in either forum and the complete lack of incentive provided by them for you to bother changing.

Really don't care. If The Retard Farm's best interests are served by catering to spammers like you, I'm sure as hell not gonna gainsay it. Nor am I going to bother putting in even a token effort on an effectively worthless title. I already know my abilities as a flamer shit all over yours and no amount of gainsaying from the pompom wavers of this site is going to change that.

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #62 on: January 22, 2018, 03:51:48 AM »

Until nothing. The management here don't regard you as a flamer any more than I do, that much is obvious from the near identical manner of your posts in either forum and the complete lack of incentive provided by them for you to bother changing.

Really don't care. If The Retard Farm's best interests are served by catering to spammers like you, I'm sure as hell not gonna gainsay it. Nor am I going to bother putting in even a token effort on an effectively worthless title. I already know my abilities as a flamer shit all over yours and no amount of gainsaying from the pompom wavers of this site is going to change that.

Stop crying about it then if you don't care

your daily reality enema

• Governor
« Reply #63 on: January 22, 2018, 03:54:27 AM »

Stop crying about it then if you don't care

Never started crying about it. This is my disgusted sneer routine, you aren't likely to impress any time soon and should probably get used to it.  :slap:

(cue further lames and pedantry)

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #64 on: January 22, 2018, 03:58:17 AM »

Never started crying about it. This is my disgusted sneer routine, you aren't likely to impress any time soon and should probably get used to it.  :slap:

(cue further pedantry)

if the champ isn't to your liking then maybe you should do something about it, you won't though because you're too much of a pussy who loves to complain :lolatu:

The Wise and PowerfulTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 247
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #65 on: January 22, 2018, 04:06:13 AM »

if the champ isn't to your liking then maybe you should do something about it, you won't though because you're too much of a pussy who loves to complain :lolatu:

I doubt he could beat Lemon these days. He's grown soft.

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

your daily reality enema

• Governor
« Reply #66 on: January 22, 2018, 04:06:40 AM »

if the champ isn't to your liking</snip>
Boy, someone really beat the shit out of you with the Stupid Stick, didn't they? The title isn't to my liking, moron. And I am doing something about it... I'm making an undertaking never to have it grace any of my accounts because the people who have held it in recent years are total crap at the game and I would be ashamed to be numbered alongside such failures in the ventures of creative writing and humourous insult.

Now what? More garbage commentary from the poo flinging "champion" no doubt. Maybe you should try swapping spit with Obi, see if you can't get him to market you as his champion like he did with Reaper over at CO. As I recall that didn't work out too well for him either.

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #67 on: January 22, 2018, 04:20:52 AM »

I doubt he could beat Lemon these days. He's grown soft.

True, and he knows it, that's why he's already pussied out of fighting lemon. Still, at least we're saved from his boring scroll bombs

your daily reality enema

• Governor
« Reply #68 on: January 22, 2018, 04:25:43 AM »

"Maybe you should try swapping spit with Obi..."

I guess we can add "matchmaker" to my list of accomplishments. Fortuitous, considering that bloated bag of wind and pork rinds hasn't won a callout in the last five years and needs an army of skirts to hide behind.  :snick:

• Administrator
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #69 on: January 22, 2018, 04:35:06 AM »

I guess we can add "matchmaker" to my list of accomplishments. Fortuitous, considering that bloated bag of wind and pork rinds hasn't won a callout in the last five years and needs an army of skirts to hide behind.  :snick:

https://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=15962.0

BTW - the "skirts" all voted for Blandscape LOL

https://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?action=votelog;topic=15962

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #70 on: January 22, 2018, 04:39:12 AM »

So immature...

your daily reality enema

• Governor
« Reply #71 on: January 22, 2018, 04:39:50 AM »

https://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=15962.0
Looks more like a discussion thread to me, Neckbeard. Into the second page already and I still don't see an agreement on stips.

My allegation stands.  :slap:

your daily reality enema

• Governor
« Reply #72 on: January 22, 2018, 04:43:40 AM »

Page three... still no agreement. Come to think of it there was no fruity gif in the OP either. I must say though it's interesting to see you hold your own benchmarks for a callout to a much lower standard than you do anyone elses.

No wonder the match system at CO fell apart.

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #73 on: January 22, 2018, 04:56:22 AM »

Page three... still no agreement. Come to think of it there was no fruity gif in the OP either. I must say though it's interesting to see you hold your own benchmarks for a callout to a much lower standard than you do anyone elses.

No wonder the match system at CO fell apart.

Fell apart???

http://ootikof.forumotion.com/t4-flame-and-troll-forums-blogs-and-misc#3770

your daily reality enema

• Governor
« Reply #74 on: January 22, 2018, 05:02:32 AM »

Bravo, I see the end to a "callout" which apparently never began, the participants couldn't agree on stips for in the first place. Congratulations Obi, I thought only Scoundrel padded his stats out with such flagrant abuse of the callout system; apparently it's a prerequisite for promoters here to piss all over their own rulebooks to make themselves look important.

I don't call what you did a "win" and even if I didn't already have reason enough to shun your worthless title, I sure as hell do now.

Fell apart???

Yes, "fell apart". Don't think I've forgotten the utter failure you had of getting a tag team title challenge going from the time I registered there until the time the database went BangFallDown.

Mind if I ask how you conned Weepy into challenging me to his PII slugfest that ended in a five part storyflame he ultimately didn't front for when you couldn't even get him to defend your tag team title against Feral and myself? I'm sure everyone would just love to hear how your sterling skills as a participant and promoter saw you snatch defeat from the jaws of victory not once, but twice... and against the same person no less!  :grin:

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #75 on: January 22, 2018, 05:04:55 AM »

Bravo, I see the end to a "callout" which apparently never began, the participants couldn't agree on stips for in the first place. Congratulations Obi, I thought only Scoundrel padded his stats out with such flagrant abuse of the callout system; apparently it's a prerequisite for promoters here to piss all over their own rulebooks to make themselves look important.

I don't call what you did a "win" and even if I didn't already have reason enough to shun your worthless title, I sure as hell do now.

Yes, "fell apart". Don't think I've forgotten the utter failure you had of getting a tag team title challenge going from the time I registered there until the time the database went BangFallDown.

Mind if I ask how you conned Weepy into challenging me to his PII slugfest that ended in a five part storyflame he ultimately didn't front for when you couldn't even get him to defend your tag team title against Feral and myself? I'm sure everyone would just love to hear how your sterling skills as a participant and promoter saw you snatch defeat from the jaws of victory not once, but twice... and against the same person no less!  :grin:

Your laurel wreath is made from Swiss cheese.

Tear this one apart:

http://web.archive.org/web/20040509142632/www.bestandworst.com/pages/voteresult/voteresult-4958.html

your daily reality enema

• Governor
« Reply #76 on: January 22, 2018, 05:27:37 AM »

Your laurel wreath is made from Swiss cheese.

Tear this one apart:
No, fuck you. I'm not interested in playing footsies with some failure who ran this site's title into the ground after doing his worst at CO and fuck knows what else before. You had more than adequate chance to build the Flame Champ title into something worth contesting; you have instead chosen to screw it endlessly to the point where raw ability takes a back seat to nepotism.

Bottom line: it is not possible to "win" a title here, merely for it to be awarded. Sir Souped-up Shitbricks likely knew as well as I that Lemon was taking the title before the first sentence was posted, an abortion which you presided over, even to the point of dismissing what appeared on the face of it to be a genuine challenge by Basket Kase to face off against him even as Vitriol was getting railroaded out of his chance to. There's at least two contenders whose written abilities easily trumped anything your favoured root-rat from the cheap seats of California could muster, something I gather was not lost on those who found time to critique SSS's posts and find them wanting while barely saying "boo" about anything Lemon offered up.

So by all means, toss that trinket among the party faithful, even pretend like it means something. I see more compelling and flameworthy stuff going on in the Agni grid... and they aren't gunning for some banner to be tacked to their accounts in the hopes of elevated bragging rights. It's pretty clear that it's a necessity here though, at least when we are talking about those who couldn't flame their way out of a paper bag armed with a bic and a tank of propane and my absence from such wankery should therefore be a much looked for boon in all your books.

Unless of course deep down you recognise you're running low in the participation stakes, in which case "too bad". You made your bed, go shit in it.

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #77 on: January 22, 2018, 05:35:36 AM »

No, fuck you. I'm not interested in playing footsies with some failure who ran this site's title into the ground after doing his worst at CO and fuck knows what else before. You had more than adequate chance to build the Flame Champ title into something worth contesting; you have instead chosen to screw it endlessly to the point where raw ability takes a back seat to nepotism.

Bottom line: it is not possible to "win" a title here, merely for it to be awarded. Sir Souped-up Shitbricks likely knew as well as I that Lemon was taking the title before the first sentence was posted, an abortion which you presided over, even to the point of dismissing what appeared on the face of it to be a genuine challenge by Basket Kase to face off against him even as Vitriol was getting railroaded out of his chance to. There's at least two contenders whose written abilities easily trumped anything your favoured root-rat from the cheap seats of California could muster, something I gather was not lost on those who found time to critique SSS's posts and find them wanting while barely saying "boo" about anything Lemon offered up.

So by all means, toss that trinket among the party faithful, even pretend like it means something. I see more compelling and flameworthy stuff going on in the Agni grid... and they aren't gunning for some banner to be tacked to their accounts in the hopes of elevated bragging rights. It's pretty clear that it's a necessity here though, at least when we are talking about those who couldn't flame their way out of a paper bag armed with a bic and a tank of propane and my absence from such wankery should therefore be a much looked for boon in all your books.

Unless of course deep down you recognise you're running low in the participation stakes, in which case "too bad". You made your bed, go shit in it.

your daily reality enema

• Governor
Re: Flame Champ Title Event <DISCUSSION THREAD>
« Reply #78 on: January 22, 2018, 05:46:15 AM »

^Case in point, a manpanted skirt with no discernable flaming acumen who took your title with this. --->  :turd:

Maybe you should be looking to your skirt to challenge Lemon for the title, see if the tard lightning strikes twice in the same place. Ought to be a gripping result for the masses, no?

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
Re: Flame Champ Title Event <DISCUSSION THREAD>
« Reply #79 on: January 22, 2018, 06:04:44 AM »

^Case in point, a manpanted skirt with no discernable flaming acumen who took your title with this. --->  :turd:

Maybe you should be looking to your skirt to challenge Lemon for the title, see if the tard lightning strikes twice in the same place. Ought to be a gripping result for the masses, no?

Maybe you should have matches at ft, you could fight against......yourself?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up

Page created in 0.27 seconds with 35 queries.