• February 18, 2018, 12:10:45 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Here we go again...

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Flame Champ Title Event <DISCUSSION THREAD>  (Read 793 times)

plus minus reset

your daily reality enema

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
Re: Flame Champ Title Event <DISCUSSION THREAD>
« Reply #80 on: January 22, 2018, 06:23:04 AM »

Maybe you should have matches at ft, you could fight against......yourself?
I get more life out of the Agni grid thanks. Better challenges too; mind you, the intelligence required simply to register there usually taxes weak links like yourself to their limit and they generally give up on it within the first hour or so, leaving the rest of us...

...plenty of scope for conversation and friendly ribbing, even during the quieter moments.

Which, for your information, is right about now.

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 142
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #81 on: January 22, 2018, 06:59:02 AM »

I get more life out of the Agni grid thanks. Better challenges too; mind you, the intelligence required simply to register there usually taxes weak links like yourself to their limit and they generally give up on it within the first hour or so, leaving the rest of us...

...plenty of scope for conversation and friendly ribbing, even during the quieter moments.

Which, for your information, is right about now.

You're desperate to tell everyone about this agni thing, you keep mentioning yet no one ever bites :snick:

your daily reality enema

• Governor
« Reply #82 on: January 22, 2018, 07:03:41 AM »

You're desperate to tell everyone about this agni thing, you keep mentioning yet no one ever bites :snick:
There's at least one other here who knows about it... and he's not biting because he holds an account there and can easily verify the truth of my claim of the superior numbers and intellects that frequent there.

Isn't that right Bra1n?  :snick:

Vitriol

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.
  • Awards: Win vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #83 on: January 22, 2018, 09:35:52 AM »

SecondLife is one of those things I've always meant to try but never seem to remember when I have a spare moment.
 :dontknow:
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Ursula K. LeGuin

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #84 on: January 22, 2018, 10:25:17 AM »

So agni is a second life thing? Lol, cunt doesn't have one life, let alone two

Vitriol

• Censor
  • Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.Vitriol makes good points.
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #85 on: January 22, 2018, 12:01:05 PM »

So agni is a second life thing? Lol, cunt doesn't have one life, let alone two

Why am I not surprised you reached for the lowest of the low hanging fruit?
If a ladder (or even a stepstool) is beyond the scope of your budget maybe you and Johnboi could go dutch on one... we'd all appreciate it.

foxmulder

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 248
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #86 on: January 22, 2018, 12:39:46 PM »

fredreka..the cheerleader who shows up outside a port potty whenever someone takes a shit

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #87 on: January 22, 2018, 02:27:46 PM »

Why am I not surprised you reached for the lowest of the low hanging fruit?
If a ladder (or even a stepstool) is beyond the scope of your budget maybe you and Johnboi could go dutch on one... we'd all appreciate it.

^^^ snob with a stick up his ass

Vitriol

• Censor
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #88 on: January 22, 2018, 03:31:25 PM »

^^^ snob with a stick up his ass

:rotf:
I always LoL when someone calls me "pompous" or "snob" just because I've pointed out something stupid they said or did.
Nothing else comes close insofar as letting me know I scored a direct hit. Thanks!

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #89 on: January 22, 2018, 03:55:23 PM »

:rotf:
I always LoL when someone calls me "pompous" or "snob" just because I've pointed out something stupid they said or did.
Nothing else comes close insofar as letting me know I scored a direct hit. Thanks!

Lol at direct hit, you can add delusional to the list of things people call you too

Vitriol

• Censor
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #90 on: January 22, 2018, 05:43:57 PM »

Lol at direct hit, you can add delusional to the list of things people call you too

Whoah, looks like we're way past bandaids... someone get Friedreeker a tourniquet STAT!    :snick:

your daily reality enema

• Governor
« Reply #91 on: January 22, 2018, 05:53:10 PM »

SecondLife is one of those things I've always meant to try but never seem to remember when I have a spare moment.
 :dontknow:
It's passed its peak (kinda like Flametown really, only not so much so). The guys running the show are trying to push the "next evolutionary stage" with a thing called Sansar, but have dropped the ball on the very things that propelled SecondLife in the first place (creator content, real estate etc). Plus (and I know this is going to be a real game breaker for ...certain people... *coughcough* BRA1N *cough*) there's a complete absence of sex furniture and freenises in Sansar, so it's not as if he can strap on the VR helmet and coax the womenfolk in to make sweet, sweet n00batar love to their digital selves...

Alternate worlds can suck like that sometimes.  :rotf:

Vitriol

• Censor
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #92 on: January 22, 2018, 06:42:50 PM »

Alternate worlds can suck like that sometimes.  :rotf:

What's the point of an alternate reality if you can't leave all the petty disappointments, aggravations and drama of the real one behind?
Damn... I guess it really is a bit like flametown then. Heh

your daily reality enema

• Governor
« Reply #93 on: January 22, 2018, 08:51:27 PM »

What's the point of an alternate reality if you can't leave all the petty disappointments, aggravations and drama of the real one behind?
Damn... I guess it really is a bit like flametown then. Heh
If it were all that and only that, I'd agree with you. Still, I've found it useful as a distraction and at times quite rewarding in the entertainment stakes... like sailing a borg donkey over the Hillary Clinton campaign headquarters and watching the inmates completely lose their shit over it for instance.  :snick:

You can kind of see why I'd find the endless repetition on forums like these somewhat mundane by comparison.

Pam Loraze

• TRF's Flame Champion
  • Reputation Power: 125
  • Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Pam Loraze has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Pigzilla of Hong Kong
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #94 on: January 22, 2018, 09:01:58 PM »

This must be his dentist.

I told my dentist not to be gentle.
:rollpin: :gayspin: :gayspin: :gayspin: :gayspin: :gayspin: :gayspin: :gayspin:

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • rancidmilko probably just rolled in here.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #95 on: January 22, 2018, 10:04:45 PM »

TWAP is the Don King of Flame Matches

your daily reality enema

• Governor
« Reply #96 on: January 22, 2018, 10:29:53 PM »

No he's not. Don King was successful.

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #97 on: January 22, 2018, 10:38:33 PM »

No he's not. Don King was successful.

Come, TWAP works wonders with the "assets" he has available

your daily reality enema

• Governor
« Reply #98 on: January 22, 2018, 10:42:54 PM »

There is that. He took a title that was getting batted about by kittens like Brent and Caskur (both of whom needed their hands held in their many and varied confrontations with their opponents) and handed it to someone who only posted :turd:

And is even now holding her hand. Ew.

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #99 on: January 22, 2018, 11:41:38 PM »

I don't bother with these matches

Brazil is too shitty and that makes me an easy target

and I really never cared much about getting to know any of you enough to destroy your flimsy digital existences  :snick:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up

Page created in 0.684 seconds with 39 queries.