ThirdRailForum

• September 25, 2018, 03:04:14 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: TRF Flame Champ Title Event <MATCH THREAD> <DECISION>  (Read 585 times)

plus minus reset

The Wise and PowerfulTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 231
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
TRF Flame Champ Title Event <MATCH THREAD> <DECISION>
« on: January 14, 2018, 11:57:37 AM »

TRF Flame Champ Title Event

Rose Quartz
vs
SirSuperSouthern

Whereas Rose Quartz has beaten Vitriol in the Seasons Beatings event,
and SirSuperSouthern has offered to do battle with that winner for Flame Championship title,
 this is an official Title event.

Match to last five days.

Begins Monday, January 15th at 12:01AM ET (USA)

Ends Friday, January 19th at 11:59PM ET (USA)

Unlimited posts over the five days

Any form of text, videos, or images allowed, however NSFW pics must be spoilered.

NO run ins

Judging for this event will be by a panel of judges:
BEnzo, Vixen, Ant Agonizer, Caskur

The first three submitting judgments shall decide the winner.

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

SirSuperSouthern

• Le Tenia
  • Censor
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.
  • Awards: Win vs miketxTRF Flame Champion200 Replies - Callout Bullshittin thread100 Replies - Callout Bullshittin threadWin vs Frederica Win vs din365 Win vs Brent500 Replies - Ajar300 Replies - Ajar200 Replies - Ajar100 Replies - Ajar100 Reply Thread - I Can Help Y'all New
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2018, 08:16:41 PM »

You luckily don’t know anything about me, so I’ll begin by sharing one of my favorite stories that I talk and laugh about with the only guys who were stuck at the Academy when the following happened.

The Academy had another dormitory for damaged goods, like my lovely gentle self, that housed those cadets who were placed on restriction. No noise. No doors. Squared meals (no looking down) using plastic spoons only; no possible weapons such as plastic forks, sporks, or butter knifes - perfect for late night shaping.

The bitches there? They smoked. They drank. They got smoko’d. They fucked. That’s why their folks shipped them off to a boarding military school full of wicked-sick motherfuckers like me. They weren’t even allowed to wear makeup until Friday.

Everybody hated everybody unless two or more needed to conspire together to get some shit done. Remember this, all of you: the best way to up your odds of pulling off some seriously shady shit is to do it right under their noses. That’s what I learned, and it’s helps me to this day.

Every day.

Trying to pull daring shit off, with what sounded like a really clever plan, almost always got popped because the proctors thought it was fun creeping through the dark places kids thought were secret and impregnable, like the bitch I raped which is where this post is headed.

But as far as things like smoking, hiding out to get away with it was a joke; the best option would be to smoke right there outside, leaning on the building itself like a player-made G would.

Fast forward to Sunday. Church day. God day. Big J day. We were marched up the loooong concrete steps where certain blood stains cannot be washed off or removed unless “they” painted over them, but that would look even worse.

The pastor woke everybody up by loudly concluding his sermon, and everybody pushed and shoved their ways out of that hellhole. I did too, clutching Natalie’s wrist as hard as I could and pulling the stupid bitch behind the church we last farted in.

She was wearing civies and makeup, so it was time. She fought half the way and when I let her go once we were hidden behind the box, she rubbed her wrist and looked at me in a very confusing manner.

Any goddamn way, I hissed “hands up!” She followed orders and as she did I was already peeling her tight shirt off by starting at the bottom, pulling up, and got it off by the time her arms were fully extended. Her bra’s hooks were in front between her tits and I tore the fucking thing off so hard that when I spiked it on pay-dirt a few hooks were still hand-in-hand because the cheap fabric was carelessly assembled in China.

Stop reading right now if you’re beginning to feel icky, and notice your bodily hair slowly starting to stick up. You’ve been warned.

There she stood covering up her tits as well as she could, but she wasn’t screaming. I swept her feet from underneath her and pushed at the same time. That must’ve really fucking hurt because summers in Texas grow spiked weeds that feel like they were imagined up by the Saw film makers. Seriously.

Moving on with her in the dirt, where the bitch belonged, I split her white-white legs open by dropping knees first between hers, making it impossible for her to lock the gate. I yanked up her skirt and thought I’d have to slide her panties to the side with one hand and jam my art piece in with my other.

But what is this, no panties!? JEAH! This let me pin both of her arms behind her head, squeezing haaard, putting my upper body strength and weight on ‘em, rendering her helpless. I didn’t ease in it; I bulls-eyed her hole with Academy authority and turned into a human piston, not even really feeling anything - just kinda like sticking my dick in a sink full of warm slime.

BH posters have seen my first driver’s license picture, complete with wife-beater shirt and crazy eyes that I was terrifying the girl with. Then she saw something even scarier. Waaaaaaaay scarier.

The church’s stage has a pane glass picture of Jesus standing large behind the pastor, light shining straight from the Sun through Jesus, and onto everyone there. Beautiful.

Her face. Her face suddenly turned into one lookin’ like those contorted ones from The Ring. I slowed and stopped because the bitch stopped trying to wiggle herself free. I slowly looked behind me and there He was, looking straight down on us. The fucking Jesus pane was the same outside as it is in the inside of the church, incapable of turning His back from the other side, and we were right underneath His nose without realizing that before we started. My psychotic rape face went dull; neither of us moved.

It got worse. Seconds later, what felt timeless, a fucking company commander (captain) barked at us like the dickhead he was, like he was gonna kick me off of her right before kicking her, before stomping off to “tell on us.” I jumped right up, veiny spear pointing up at his nice hat. The only way to get this half-way resolved would’ve required me to slap the dead ground, imbed stickers in my palms and aim for his eyes. It had to be done to make him promise he’d stay quieter than Brent’s gramma is now.

As I burst-walk-charged his way with my pants hanging down some, it must’ve looked hilarious. He was preparing his body for the upcoming brawl, but his eyes found her before we could lock horns, and his face went indescribably twisted and horrified. He wasn’t looking at me!? I turned my head back and saw her.

She hadn’t moved a finger. She was still mostly naked with her arms still stretched out high. Her legs remained wide open for a local fly Sunday buffet, and her face…

Both the captain and I would look at her, look at each other, look back at her again and again and again. We’d start to say something... our hands would move… our lips began pulling… our eyebrows were raised so high that his basically touched his well-combed bangs. But words? Speech was legendarily constipated.

We both stood back and kinda whisper-barked at her to see if she’d move. She didn’t/couldn’t/wouldn’t. The oddest part of it all was that her horrifically distorted face was still unnervingly frozen while staring up at Jesus. That captain and I both ended up looking like statues, with my captain going down with its tightly trimmed ship.

I pause for minutes before typing the next line of this post because it is impossible to use words that would fit the emotions felt by any of us on that afternoon.

Long story short(end):

After that shell-shocked company commander stomped off and turned narc, I insisted that she and I were engaged in mutual “humpies.” Kicked right outta boarding military school, despite my charming argument about what really happened.

She could’ve easily cried RAPE! because the color and size of the bruises on her wrists told them everything they needed to know. That would’ve put me behind bars, but she could stay enrolled at the Academy.

She made the right choice and claimed she hadn’t taken her meds all week and was nuts enough to fuck the guy that everyone hated, from the pastor on down to the janitor, so she too could get the fuck outta the Academy without actually telling her long, painful side of that story in a cursed courtroom. I was subsequently enrolled into Austin High, a 5-star school with more fine bitches than the state of Massachusetts.

Looking back, raping a dumb slut right in front of Big J got me plucked out of Hell and placed into a very large Heaven where good pussy and drugs could be found anywhere/any time. Are there any better deals out there? Rape no!

That begins a list of toe-cringing stories but nothing has or ever will come close to the genuine terror + Jesus = admittance into The Promised School, where you get way more than 49 virgins if you mack hard enough and rape when it’s convenient. Birds rarely chirp.

You think I’m bullshittin’? Just remember I was a cadet at the Academy for years before graduating high school at 17 and needed a parental signature to get into the Army. I couldn’t wait to learn how to and be ordered to shoot people. If someone has my first pic of me that I posted of my DL, please post it here so people can honestly try to put everything together and realize who they post alongside with.

All of the real world violence I’ve been involved in, blunt force or sharp, cannot be forgiven no matter how much priest dick I suck. Now Rose, women rarely press charges or tell anybody about the time(s) they were savagely raped. Women don’t have the guts to go public about the terrible instance(s) they had to go through, not to the cops or their friends or family. Now crawl out of your shell and spit it all out, in detail…

SSS
- All evil is committed under His nose, caught or not

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyREJRz8wNI

Quote from: a very shaken poster named Brent
It isn't happening, short of a face to face meet. If sss has the balls, I invite an intermediary to PM his number and we can set this up. Otherwise you are permanently removed from my radar.

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 133
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2018, 11:18:54 AM »

Jesus H. God!

👠 E M :afro: N

SirSuperSouthern

• Le Tenia
  • Censor
  • SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.
  • Awards: Win vs miketxTRF Flame Champion200 Replies - Callout Bullshittin thread100 Replies - Callout Bullshittin threadWin vs Frederica Win vs din365 Win vs Brent500 Replies - Ajar300 Replies - Ajar200 Replies - Ajar100 Replies - Ajar100 Reply Thread - I Can Help Y'all New
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2018, 03:11:02 PM »

“Rose Quartz”… what a daisy. How educated are you, Rosie? Well, don’t embarrass yourself by proudly showing us the old picture you’ve kept all these years showing you holding up your GED, grinning.

I’ll concentrate the content of this post about that pretty name you happily settled on once you realized it was the most secretive, descriptive nic possible. Thanks for that.

Bored women like to read, so I’d put my money down on the chance you’ve read “Berenice,” by Edgar Allen Poe. It resembles you so much that your new nic all but named itself after you finished it.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Fresh young cunts are commonly referred to as “roses” because they are light pink, and/or red. They open their petals over time and smell soothingly sweet, like life itself sometimes does.

Quartz is also somewhat majestic when you see a top-notch geode on the internet. See one of them in real life and they make you and most other passersby stop and gawk at it (and its price), appreciating the colors inside of the stone shell.

Now getting back to your classy nic, you’ve told us all we needed to know about you – your secret is a terrible one to harbor, so you slyly use it in your nic where anyone with a functioning rock could easily conclude its meaning, and I have.

There’s an old myth we’ve all heard that tells us about hair-covered monsters that can live between a woman’s legs – sharp teeth and all. Those roses never get mashed into off-colored Arby’s roast beef. Almost impossible to eat there.

You’ve all but come out with it in shame, admitting your rose has sharp teeth inside, much like a gorgeous geode with tons of very sharp teeth made of quartz .

So much for your story about ever being raped, eh? You’d throw your legs on top of his shoulders like a practiced fox before putting the cunt-clamp on it, then use your feet to forcibly shove him off and out of you, reveling in your surrounding area’s sudden silence the man’s ear-piercing shrieks caused. Your rose is still light pink.

To close, men need to “accidentally” kick their female partner between her legs, barefoot, to see if it’ll all be safe. The only time I’ve ever knocked a woman’s tooth out was when I mistook Brent’s gramma for an old man who beat me in a game of on-line chess. That makes me unnecessarily hostile and angry, even just thinking about it.

That, and the part of you naming your on-line nic after your own hairy beast; your pet was created by your family’s cursed, uncommon genes. You still carry the marks left when you were launched through your mother’s purple geode. Who the fuck knows how hers darkened over the years? Make-up was and is for tragic creatures like yourself, and Mexican sluts…

SSS
- Perceptive gentleman
It isn't happening, short of a face to face meet. If sss has the balls, I invite an intermediary to PM his number and we can set this up. Otherwise you are permanently removed from my radar.

SirSuperSouthern

• Le Tenia
  • Censor
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2018, 05:39:57 PM »

Lemon in her youth, putting the neighborhood competition out of business with low prices and no overhead:

Lems

• Emperor
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2018, 10:33:05 PM »

Awww, lookie!

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2018, 10:37:11 PM »

Ess Ess Ess must be thinking of raping this:

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2018, 11:00:38 PM »

Go on, SSSSSSS, you know you want some mean green machine.

SirSuperSouthern

• Le Tenia
  • Censor
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2018, 10:02:13 PM »

Pictures. I love 'em! But every single one of mine has to be hidden on this board, and everywhere else I suppose. Ask anyone (who violently moshed in the BH pit) about my cache. I also have new short VLC's that would likely get me banned that day, even if I SPOILERED them. They'd spoil the gentle, curious, sane posters here whose meaty hard drives could NOT delete it\them.

Rose, your sub-futile effort deserves not a single look back at this thread/forum/site until the next time I simply feel like swinging by.

I wanted you to pack the jury box with ladies before telling my Heavenly, Jesus approved rape post that I'm sure you all could've related to. After all, you've been raped before but just don't have the stomach to openly talk\type about it, do you?

The only fun I had in this thread was watching the F sisters get riled up as planned. Your texts, your PMs, and maybe - just maaaaaybe your actual phone have all been active for the last few days concerning yourself and this thread. THAT, is punishment served far too often at annoying times by annoying posters who assume the three of you are actual RL friends. Heh, get it? Post the bonker texts and PMs from them for the whole group to laugh their asses off. That's what a true flamer would do.

You see, female's best angle in the Game is to go ahead and PM their tits with a timecard in one hand before getting flooded by some angry desperate loser's PI in order to arrange a RL meeting and such. The lady then turns around and PMs the nastiest flamers on the internet asking for favors of one type or another in trade for screen caps of her mark's sad PMs that would make everyone feel great after reading them woven into a board-shaking tapestry that absolutely destroys the poor dumbass. Retires him. Will he return awhile later with a different nic and persona? Possibly... you never know, or care.

I was waiting for one of your imagionary friends insist on ghost writing for you because even they know how entirely ineffective you are. Post the caps and I'll show you my dick. I will...

SSS
- "I admit I'm disappointed. You told me you'd let me come in your mud hut." ~ Family Guy

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2018, 10:54:54 PM »

All my posts are ghostwritten.  Always will be!

And I don’t want to see your dick, but you insisted so I’ll share it. 😣

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2018, 02:27:48 PM »

I regret to inform you all that SirSideSalad accepted the Tide Pod challenge and is now shitting bubbles out of his loosey goosey rear exit/entrance.  He is incapacitated but clean as a whistle on the inside, where it counts.  Please respect his privacy at this difficult time. 

On a side note for Side Salad, a gallon of Liberal dressing has been purged along with all the other debris he had up in there. Remember, there is always a silver lining, people!

SirSuperSouthern

• Le Tenia
  • Censor
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2018, 12:39:19 PM »

“SirSideSalad” – in all of my years on flame boards I’ve never gotten that one. +1. It’s so good it gives me something to mention real quick.

"This side (Caesar) salad is unacceptable!!!" Only came with four soggy croutons. I kill a bitch. Wait no, if my side salad arrived at my table with four fucking croutons, that’s her tip right there. My tabs always run in the mid-30s or 40s depending on how many Mexican Martinis I ordered with the place’s pride dish.

%20 of that is $8. So the sad waitress who delivered my sorry salad gets a $4 tip because she didn't even look down at it like she does before she sucks another dick, so $4 evens everything out. Oh, and instead of paying with my card and leaving tips in unreportable cash, when I get skimped on my croutons in my side salads I write it all in and sign, giving her enough to park somewhere and report. I’m so goddamn sick of going to places that serve squishy croutons is that I once swung by Arby’s to pick up food that is so inexpensive that I bought a nigger there too.

Sss trying to shock is just boring now, get a new trick, spak.

Thanks. That’s an accidental admission that my posts honestly shocked you, Fred. You’re now demoted on the team you play for to water/towel/nobody. The toilet is clogged with a dead puppy. Go grab a super auger…

SSS
- Where can I pick up a few cotton plants?

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2018, 02:28:35 PM »

I always try to give my forum friends what they need, but not always what they want.  Here’s a little of both:

As for buying Negrows, you haven’t been able to do that shit legally since 1863.  I should know!  Tru :goatse: p and his cronies are working feverishly to trash what Honest Abe Lincoln did.  And, they want Abe’s grill kicked off coin and currency, even if he was a White guy.

Slavery is the new freedumb, Sir Salad Bar.  Invest in chains!  Even PARENTS are doing it to their youngins these days. White Bible-believing parents!  Leather straps can and will be chewed through.

Whip it good if you live in the ‘hood!

• Administrator
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2018, 12:01:33 AM »

This match has ended.

Judges should post their verdicts herein.

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.

Ant Agonizer

• Textual Rapist/Cunt Wrangler
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 145
  • Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The who is the fat cankled old chick in Casktard..100 Replies - The who is the fat cankled old chick in Casktard..100 Replies - The why doesnt fat Felicia post pics of..200 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The Why is the Coven Still Named After..100 Replies - The Big Felicia Tinder Experiment Thread100 Replies - The BREAKING NEWS thread200 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies -  	The Brent Thread: A Threnody100 Replies - The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The pictures of Sasha Thread200 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread100 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread200 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps..100 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps300 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid200 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies -  	The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The REAL reason fat nigger Felicia wont post..100 Replies - The How FUCKING Stupid is flea100 Replies - The creeper quote thread100 Replies - WTF is up with dat?200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread - The FAT FLEA gif thread100 Reply Thread -  	Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES500 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..MVP March 2016300 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..200 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..100 Reply Thread -  	Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..Win vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson for Crapskewer100 Reply Thread - Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES
  • #ByeFatFelicia #ByeBaxter
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2018, 01:51:33 PM »

Vote: Rosie/Lemon

To be blunt, I normally don't bother to read Sss posts. The times that I've actually read his tripe in the past, I wasn't impressed.
He is a desperate sounding, try hard and I would wager he spends a lot of his time anonymously jerking off with motor oil, on one of those Omegle type apps. In all actuality, he is mostly like Borescape on meth and not good quality batched up in Otis' backyard trailer meth either. More like, smuggled up a Mexicans ass meth.

Metaphorically, if this thread had two kinds of eggs in it Lemon would be sunny side up and Sss would be the scrambled with a side of moldy toast.

Hahaha look at Fat Flea LIE ! Freud himself told me.
(Feral never catfished me...

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 105
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2018, 08:42:19 AM »

He is a desperate sounding, try hard and I would wager he spends a lot of his time anonymously jerking off with motor oil, on one of those Omegle type apps.
^^^Baha!

But seriously folks...

Lemon in her youth, putting the neighborhood competition out of business with low prices and no overhead:

^^^Baha! Rancy already called for franchise opportunities!

“SirSideSalad” – in all of my years on flame boards I’ve never gotten that one. +1. It’s so good it gives me something to mention real quick.

^^^I agree with SSS. 'SirSideSalad' is a good one. Lemon gets my vote!

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2018, 10:39:11 PM »

This match has ended.

Judges should post their verdicts herein.

Whereas two of the judges (BEnzo and Ant) have voted for Lemon, and a third judgment would not matter in the outcome, Lemon aka Rose Quartz is hereby declared the winner, and now holds the Flame Champ title.

Congrats Lemon!!!

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.415 seconds with 37 queries.