dunk

ThirdRailForum

• May 27, 2018, 05:43:09 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

THE TRF FLAME CHAMP TITLE SIGN UP THREAD IS HERE!  SIGN UP NOW!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi  (Read 1367 times)

plus minus reset

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - John-John and Benzover were snuggling
Re: Nancy Pelosi
« Reply #100 on: January 31, 2018, 08:40:56 PM »

BWAHAHAHAHA! That was gaytheist idiot meme GOLD! But alas, just like every single gaytheist meme you people have thrown at me over the many years, its chocked full of shit. Of course by posting it, you agree with the account and the implications made as I asked you specifically, was this A-OK with God and the cartomeme insinuates such! So, while the Bible does account Lot's daughters getting knocked up by him, this was NOT condoned by God and the offspring were an unclean people.
Mmmmm, though apparently NOT so unclean that they'd warrant the same sort of treatment meted out to Sodom and Gomorrah, so clearly it WAS condoned, if only in part. This is where you fuck up again and I've no doubt you'll rush to defend it, effectively trying to equate "unclean people" with "there fuckers need to be disposed of in the cosmic incinerator".

See, this is where you bracket yourself in with every teacher before you who thought to present a mess of contradictions and expect them to be accepted as truths. When there's holes wide enough to drive a fleet of semitrailers through, a critical thinker is going to question the validity of each and every tale offered up, because there's clearly bullshit somewhere. That's part of the reason I'm an agnostic; because I can think and question what I am told until I arrive at the truth or die trying. You aren't the first bible thumper I've questioned about their faith, though you do rank as one of the more intellectually lazy. That's not a flame, it's a statement of fact.

See, as I've said previously, you people come off all half cocked and full of shit. Too bad you didnt ACTUALLY learn the material for yourself but chose to rely on the stupidity of others instead.
Careful... some of those "stupids" were men of god too. Judeo/Christians no less. People like you. I've had many years to discuss this self same topic as well as others relating to it, just as I have had many times to go over the texts recognised by a variety of houses of worship, including those with their roots in the Judeo/Christian faith and "surprise surprise" not all of their books agree with each other either.  :grin:

Shows a real lazy streak on your part...but theres hope for redemption. Can YUO tell me</snip>
No, hold it right there. I am through playing religious footsies with you, it is clear to me that you lack the capacity to discuss this in a fair and reasonable manner which in turn leads me to expect that the reason why you are resorting to ad hominem rests largely on your reliance of false equivalence to make your case. Or in laymans terms, you haven't a shred of proof to offer up that God exists and that puts you squarely in the same boat of the atheists who haven't a shred of proof to offer up that he does not. Playing twenty questions with you is therefore a moot point... though if you're genuinely interested to know what became of Lot's sproglings, try looking at yourself in the mirror some time and realising that after oh so many millennia of generational crossbreeding, echoes of those products of incest are indeed staring back at you.

Which makes you as unclean and unworthy as anyone else in the eyes of your god.  :lolatu:

lokmar

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 69
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #101 on: January 31, 2018, 11:52:14 PM »

Mmmmm, though apparently NOT so unclean that they'd warrant the same sort of treatment meted out to Sodom and Gomorrah, so clearly it WAS condoned, if only in part. This is where you fuck up again and I've no doubt you'll rush to defend it, effectively trying to equate "unclean people" with "there fuckers need to be disposed of in the cosmic incinerator".

See, this is where you bracket yourself in with every teacher before you who thought to present a mess of contradictions and expect them to be accepted as truths. When there's holes wide enough to drive a fleet of semitrailers through, a critical thinker is going to question the validity of each and every tale offered up, because there's clearly bullshit somewhere. That's part of the reason I'm an agnostic; because I can think and question what I am told until I arrive at the truth or die trying. You aren't the first bible thumper I've questioned about their faith, though you do rank as one of the more intellectually lazy. That's not a flame, it's a statement of fact.
Careful... some of those "stupids" were men of god too. Judeo/Christians no less. People like you. I've had many years to discuss this self same topic as well as others relating to it, just as I have had many times to go over the texts recognised by a variety of houses of worship, including those with their roots in the Judeo/Christian faith and "surprise surprise" not all of their books agree with each other either.  :grin:

No, hold it right there. I am through playing religious footsies with you, it is clear to me that you lack the capacity to discuss this in a fair and reasonable manner which in turn leads me to expect that the reason why you are resorting to ad hominem rests largely on your reliance of false equivalence to make your case. Or in laymans terms, you haven't a shred of proof to offer up that God exists and that puts you squarely in the same boat of the atheists who haven't a shred of proof to offer up that he does not. Playing twenty questions with you is therefore a moot point... though if you're genuinely interested to know what became of Lot's sproglings, try looking at yourself in the mirror some time and realising that after oh so many millennia of generational crossbreeding, echoes of those products of incest are indeed staring back at you.

Which makes you as unclean and unworthy as anyone else in the eyes of your god.  :lolatu:

Look douche, God doesnt use the same tactics over and over again. One thing for sure though, having kids with your own kids was a bad idea thousands and thousands of years before modern science came along to give you a "real" reason not to do it!. No doubt there were doubters like you back then saying it was all hooey and what could happen. You aint any brighter with science. As I said before, science finally got around to proving the genesis account of the creation of the universe correct!

There isnt a one size fits all lesson. Now quit being a coward and tell us all about Lot's grandpa/daddy kids and what the punishments were for all this!

Bracket in? I'm just discussing the ACTUAL material, something YUO havent a clue about. You look like an ass, dummy. You dont even know prophecy on Israel!

Next meme you plan on rolling out, I expect you to know the material.

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #102 on: January 31, 2018, 11:59:57 PM »

Look </snip>

* your daily reality enema farts into his hand and cupcakes lokmar the minute the gums start flapping

lokmar

• Imperator
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #103 on: February 01, 2018, 08:37:10 AM »

* your daily reality enema farts into his hand and cupcakes lokmar the minute the gums start flapping

Thats called the "scoop and serve"

Now go learn the material and come back later.

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #104 on: February 01, 2018, 08:54:48 AM »

Thats </snip>

* your daily reality enema whips out his cock and directs a hot stream of bubbling urine into the flapping gums, rendering the rest of dikmar's words unintelligible. Noone notices the difference.

foxmulder

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 287
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #105 on: February 01, 2018, 12:11:04 PM »

Lokmar got his training and theology by hanging out at "I hate fags" pickets with the Westboro Baptist church

like Jon Snow he knows nothing and he knows a lot of it

it is more clear than a scientologist that Cunty is really bored that is why he is engaging in bullshit bingo with him

Oh the Bliss will set you free
Oh the Bliss is gonna make you see

foxmulder

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 287
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #106 on: February 01, 2018, 12:23:05 PM »

BTW, this is not unlike what I've also heard from faggits trying to justify being gay not being a capital crime since Noahs kid azzraped him and didnt get death....but anywho.....

you gay over everything when most likely the "sin" was the gloating and mocking of a drunken Noah and then telling everyone else about it instead of covering him up and showing respect for parents

"Rather than show respect by covering his father  and then leaving without uttering a word, Ham dashed outside and tattled to his brothers...the torah lesson of the day from a Jewish rabbi since the Jews wrote the old testament and know more about it than whatever tele vangelist commentary you read that turns it into a tent butt pump party

go back to flat earth you tube videos at lest they are entertaining in a "crazy idiot" way

Oh the Bliss will set you free
Oh the Bliss is gonna make you see

lokmar

• Imperator
« Reply #107 on: February 01, 2018, 02:22:59 PM »

* your daily reality enema whips out his cock and directs a hot stream of bubbling urine into the flapping gums, rendering the rest of dikmar's words unintelligible. Noone notices the difference.

The only thing you whipped out was a full on retreat coupled with deflection!  :lolatu:

Surrender noted.

lokmar

• Imperator
« Reply #108 on: February 01, 2018, 02:24:27 PM »

Lokmar got his training and theology by hanging out at "I hate fags" pickets with the Westboro Baptist church

like Jon Snow he knows nothing and he knows a lot of it

it is more clear than a scientologist that Cunty is really bored that is why he is engaging in bullshit bingo with him

Why get butthurt at me? I didnt say hate faggits, God did! Why YUO NO MAD AT HIM?  :dontknow:

lokmar

• Imperator
« Reply #109 on: February 01, 2018, 02:25:48 PM »

you gay over everything when most likely the "sin" was the gloating and mocking of a drunken Noah and then telling everyone else about it instead of covering him up and showing respect for parents

"Rather than show respect by covering his father  and then leaving without uttering a word, Ham dashed outside and tattled to his brothers...the torah lesson of the day from a Jewish rabbi since the Jews wrote the old testament and know more about it than whatever tele vangelist commentary you read that turns it into a tent butt pump party

go back to flat earth you tube videos at lest they are entertaining in a "crazy idiot" way

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #110 on: February 01, 2018, 02:30:10 PM »

The only </snip>
* your daily reality enema scoops up a steaming freshly laid dog turd and dries fagmar's tears with it, smearing it all over his face before wiping his hand clean on fagmar's frock.

lokmar

• Imperator
« Reply #111 on: February 01, 2018, 07:43:22 PM »

* your daily reality enema scoops up a steaming freshly laid dog turd and dries fagmar's tears with it, smearing it all over his face before wiping his hand clean on fagmar's frock.

Nice fantasy you're having there sally!  :snick:

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #112 on: February 01, 2018, 07:53:48 PM »

Nice <snip>

* your daily reality enema frisbees a ripe meadow muffin into gaymar's eagerly flapping gums. Om-nom-nom goes Gaymar.

lokmar

• Imperator
« Reply #113 on: February 01, 2018, 09:53:39 PM »

* your daily reality enema frisbees a ripe meadow muffin into gaymar's eagerly flapping gums. Om-nom-nom goes Gaymar.
Uhh, no.

lokmar

• Imperator
« Reply #114 on: February 01, 2018, 10:17:15 PM »

First of all cupcake, 1 rabbi doesnt make a consensus. Having said that, that does seem to be a "somewhat" legitimate theory. However, even the site I read that is pushing this theory, complete with Hebrew text, states that it is highly unlikely that Noah was just looked upon shamefully and that some sort of interaction took place because Noah awoke immediately knowing what had happened to him and flipped out. But hey, believe what you will.

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #115 on: February 01, 2018, 10:36:01 PM »

Uhh </snip>

* your daily reality enema stuffs a crucifix dildo up fagmar's jabbering buttflaps and pushes head into the nearest public toilet, giving him a swirly... fagmar cummmmmms like a naughty little homo.

lokmar

• Imperator
« Reply #116 on: February 02, 2018, 12:36:53 PM »

* your daily reality enema stuffs a crucifix dildo up fagmar's jabbering buttflaps and pushes head into the nearest public toilet, giving him a swirly... fagmar cummmmmms like a naughty little homo.

LOL! You're strokin it when you're having these fantasies about me, arent you?

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #117 on: February 02, 2018, 01:34:43 PM »

LOL! You're</snip>

* your daily reality enema projectile farts a blast of chocolatey goodness at the eagerly flapping gums, splattering the spluttering and thinking to himself "well, the little faggot's clearly getting something out of these exchanges"...

lokmar

• Imperator
« Reply #118 on: February 02, 2018, 02:22:40 PM »

* your daily reality enema projectile farts a blast of chocolatey goodness at the eagerly flapping gums, splattering the spluttering and thinking to himself "well, the little faggot's clearly getting something out of these exchanges"...

Say again? I didnt get that..... Oh yea, clearly....  :dontknow:

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #119 on: February 02, 2018, 03:35:44 PM »

Say a</snip>

* your daily reality enema upends a tray filled with used cat litter all over fagmar's oblong head.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10   Go Up

Page created in 0.341 seconds with 35 queries.