dunk

ThirdRailForum

• May 27, 2018, 05:42:43 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

THE TRF FLAME CHAMP TITLE SIGN UP THREAD IS HERE!  SIGN UP NOW!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi  (Read 1365 times)

plus minus reset

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
Re: Nancy Pelosi
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2018, 04:54:37 AM »

LOL. You aint the first to float that stupid shit. Brain aint got the mental capacity to keep up with me let alone be me.

Bra1n is a heavily damaged mental unit, but I'd still back him over you in a game of chess....
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

(click to show/hide)

lokmar

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 69
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2018, 01:01:59 PM »

Bra1n is a heavily damaged mental unit, but I'd still back him over you in a game of chess....

I dont play checkers either. What this is really about though is I accept God's Word as fact. That means people like YUO will always side with a full retard liberal gaytheist scumbag like brain. Even simpler than figuring out tic tac toe.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 345
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2018, 01:42:23 PM »

Freud is even getting killed by lokmar.  Lulz!
Oh really?! Johnny?! Or should I call yuo Mr. Jiggy Fly from Brawl Hall? Talk about "relevant"? Just like yuor butt buddy, one BEnzo... Yuo tried and tried to be "relevant" but that stupid ass avatar of Clint Eastwood along with yuor saying... "Dying ain't much of a living"...or whatever BULLSHIT yuo were saying at that time does not make yuo a flaming prodigy. I know for a FUCKING fact yuo were dumpstered more times than I was fellated by my beautiful wife and was a fucking nobody at BH. Here yuo are relegated to faglames and shitty posts...Yuo truly do suck Serafina balls.

Tell me I'm wrong faggot.

You’re wrong, faggot.

:snick:

BEnzo

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 117
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2018, 02:18:11 PM »

Cokmo ain't takin' no shit off no faggot-

lokmar

• Imperator
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2018, 04:22:12 PM »

Cokmo ain't takin' no shit off no faggot-

Dude, I'm tellin ya, everyone of them fuckers outta be executed!

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2018, 07:49:49 PM »

I dont play checkers either. What this is really about though is I accept God's Word as fact. That means people like YUO will always side with a full retard liberal gaytheist scumbag like brain. Even simpler than figuring out tic tac toe.

People like you are Neanderthals... obelisk worshipping fools.... from the tribe of the spastic sippy cuppers. You really should Seppuku yourself with a clam shell.
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

(click to show/hide)

lokmar

• Imperator
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2018, 09:20:46 PM »

People like you are Neanderthals... obelisk worshipping fools.... from the tribe of the spastic sippy cuppers. You really should Seppuku yourself with a clam shell.

People who believe in the One and Only God, The God of Israel, founded the single greatest civilization and country the planet has ever seen! And they did it upon the authority of God! FACT!

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2018, 10:59:57 PM »

Dweebus brained fantasy ^^^  :snick:

(click to show/hide)

Deadpool

• Killing you softly.
  • Consul
  • Reputation Power: 100
  • Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me100 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2018, 11:05:33 PM »

Belief in fairy tales that only survived because they eschewed the old oral traditions of similar "faiths" (and because people are scared little temporary beings) is the only way childlike cretins like Lokmar can face getting out of bed in the morning.  Depressed psycho Rancid and that twat Dove fell out of the same tree, but boy are they fun to hit with sticks.

lokmar

• Imperator
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2018, 12:13:30 AM »

Dweebus brained fantasy ^^^  :snick:

Really?

ohn Quincy Adams

"Duty is ours; results are God's."

September, 1811, in a letter to his son:

"I have myself, for many years, made it a practice to read through the Bible once ever year.... My custom is, to read four to five chapters every morning immediately after rising from my bed. I employs about an hour of my time...."

July 4, 1821

"The highest glory of the American Revolution was this; it connected in one indissoluble bond the principles of civil government with the principles of Christianity.

"From the day of the Declaration...they (the American people) were bound by the laws of God, which they all, and by the laws of The Gospel, which they nearly all, acknowledge as the rules of their conduct."

July 4, 1837

"Why is it that, next to the birthday of the Savior of the World, your most joyous and most venerated festival returns on this day. Is it not that, in the chain of human events, the birthday of the nation is indissolubly linked with the birthday ofthe Savior? That it forms a leading event in the Progress of the Gospel dispensation? Is it not that the Declaration of Independence first organized the social compact on the foundation ofthe Redeemer's mission upon earth? That it laid the cornerstone of human government upon the first precepts of Christianity and gave to the world the first irrevocable pledge of the fulfillment of the prophecies announced directly from Heaven at the birth of the Saviour and predicted by the greatest of the Hebrew prophets 600 years before."

"I speak as a man of the world to men of the world; and I say to you, Search the Scriptures! The Bible is the book of all others, to be read at all ages, and in all conditions of human life; not to be read in small portions of one or two chapters every day, and never to be intermitted, unless by some overruling necessity."

"Posterity--you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it."

February 27, 1844

"The Bible carries with it the history of the creation, the fall and redemption of man, and discloses to him, in the infant born at Bethlehem, the Legislator and Savior of the world."

"Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost."

Pipe down asshole. YUO LOSE!

lokmar

• Imperator
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2018, 12:15:30 AM »

Belief in fairy tales that only survived because they eschewed the old oral traditions of similar "faiths" (and because people are scared little temporary beings) is the only way childlike cretins like Lokmar can face getting out of bed in the morning.  Depressed psycho Rancid and that twat Dove fell out of the same tree, but boy are they fun to hit with sticks.

Except history proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that America exists because of Judeo/Christianity. Meanwhile, gaytheism killed about 150 million last century. KA-POWN3D! Lemme know when you have a hundred year success story with gaytheism, let alone a thousand! PWN3D!

Deadpool

• Killing you softly.
  • Consul
  • Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me100 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2018, 12:20:54 AM »

Except history proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that America exists because of Judeo/Christianity. Meanwhile, gaytheism killed about 150 million last century. KA-POWN3D! Lemme know when you have a hundred year success story with gaytheism, let alone a thousand! PWN3D!

Why do you always bring up "America" when that was never the argument?  Thomas Jefferson and the lot were no less foolish than you are today for believing the same goddamn bedtimes stories.  That's why you're an idiot.  Nothing else comes into play.

lokmar

• Imperator
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2018, 12:31:00 AM »

Why do you always bring up "America" when that was never the argument?  Thomas Jefferson and the lot were no less foolish than you are today for believing the same goddamn bedtimes stories.  That's why you're an idiot.  Nothing else comes into play.

Look, I fully realize you're an untrainable, short sighted, stupid fucker who is incapable of understanding "God given inalienable rights" or why the concept is so critical to freedom. Thats why I want a civil war to exterminate you stupid fuckers in America st least. You're a danger to every mans freedom. Simple, really.

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2018, 12:32:44 AM »

Lokmar is getting his fairytale worshiping arse handed to him....  :snick:

(click to show/hide)

Deadpool

• Killing you softly.
  • Consul
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2018, 12:36:45 AM »

Look, I fully realize you're an untrainable, short sighted... /snip

Says the perennial fuckup who doesn't even KNOW what he's arguing about.  Give it a rest, you poor trolled dupe.  Trolled by the Romans, now trolled by moi.  Will you ever realize what an idiot you are?  I hope not, I don't like seeing people suffer.

lokmar

• Imperator
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2018, 12:50:02 AM »

Lokmar is getting his fairytale worshiping arse handed to him....  :snick:

Really pole smoker? Cause it isnt even my ass. Its the founders' ass and it cant be handed to them cause THEY stated they created the country upon God's authority. Perhaps YUO and the idiot bonesaw could get a permit to dig em all up and grill em about that they wrote? I LOL everytime YUO dumb cunts talk shit to me about things that are part of established history! Fukin idiots!  :lolatu:

lokmar

• Imperator
« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2018, 12:51:49 AM »

Says the perennial fuckup who doesn't even KNOW what he's arguing about.  Give it a rest, you poor trolled dupe.  Trolled by the Romans, now trolled by moi.  Will you ever realize what an idiot you are?  I hope not, I don't like seeing people suffer.

Says the stupid faggit lover who refuses to accept whats already been established as FACT! by the writings left behind by the men who founded America! Quit trying to make this about me, shit for brainz!

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - John-John and Benzover were snuggling
« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2018, 12:54:33 AM »

Still waiting to see this established fact. All I've seen so far on the topic is hearsay. The beliefs of hundreds years dead men on what steers the cosmos doesn't equate to them being right, it's not even proof they were playing with a full deck at the time.

Sorry.

Deadpool

• Killing you softly.
  • Consul
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2018, 12:56:35 AM »

Says the stupid faggit lover who refuses to accept whats already been established as FACT! by the writings left behind by the men who founded America! Quit trying to make this about me, shit for brainz!

The forefathers didn't write the bible.  :tard:  Quit trying to make this about America.  If you still can't manage, get one of your kids to translate this thread for you, moron.

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2018, 12:59:38 AM »

Anybody have a shovel, garbage bag, mop and bucket handy?

Lokmar is ripped to shreds....

(click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10   Go Up

Page created in 0.374 seconds with 35 queries.