• Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!
After 10 years this is our final month!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi  (Read 1437 times)

plus minus reset

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 68
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
Re: Nancy Pelosi
« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2018, 01:40:12 AM »

Still waiting to see this established fact. All I've seen so far on the topic is hearsay. The beliefs of hundreds years dead men on what steers the cosmos doesn't equate to them being right, it's not even proof they were playing with a full deck at the time.

Sorry.

The proof is in what they wrote. Its pretty elementary. The founders claimed they had the authority to found America because God gave it to them. This basic fact has been established since the very beginning of the country and there's reams of documentation to back it up. I've posted pages of quotes directly from the founders here at least 5 or 6 times.

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2018, 01:53:02 AM »

The forefathers didn't write the bible.  :tard:  Quit trying to make this about America.  If you still can't manage, get one of your kids to translate this thread for you, moron.

The founders  read the Bible and used it as a blue print for the country though which is relevant to the subject matter of this degenerate fukin whore. America is just further proof of the validity and success of God's Word. It really dont mean shit to me if you believe any of it or not but YUO tards dont get to spout off #FAKENEWS all day long without someone calling foul on your imaginary bullshit thats caused suffering to hundreds of millions.  When you babble on about fairy tales and such, you tend to ignore the empirical evidence proving Judeo/Christianity to be the ONLY religious doctrine on the planet that has brought about the highest standard of living mankind has experienced, ever. This FACT can be traced back thousands of years. Meanwhile, rejection of God has proven to be the genesis of the most extreme suffering and lowest standard of living mankind has faced. Just look at the world and particularly America today. More rejection of God and more acceptance of evil filth like faggits and trannys, the more strife, misery, and hate the average decent America has for his own society.

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - John-John and Benzover were snuggling
« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2018, 04:52:52 AM »

The proof is in what they wrote. Its pretty elementary. The founders claimed they had the authority to found America because God gave it to them. This basic fact has been established since the very beginning of the country and there's reams of documentation to back it up. I've posted pages of quotes directly from the founders here at least 5 or 6 times.
Still doesn't prove they've any such authority, since simply writing about God does not in fact prove god exists. I could write about Russel's Cosmic Teapot and claim it a higher authority which gave me the right to found Cockmenistan on The Cum Wranglers doorstep and slather them with buckets of moose cum three times a day... wouldn't make it any more or less true. The founding fathers claims and mine would essentially be the same thing... words. Unsubstantiated, unproven words. Kind of like the words of those atheists who insist there is categorically no god whatsoever. Those are unsubstantiated, unproven words too.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 175
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - This is Yuo 2100 Replies - Once upon a time in MikeTXs bunghole200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #43 on: January 28, 2018, 10:42:06 AM »

When I see people like lockjaw waving the dixie flag, or any flag, I think "Oh look theyve stuck their comfort blanket on the end of a stick", Bible never mentions Murica therefror Murica will play no part in the end times.

Thats scripture. :strong:

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #44 on: January 28, 2018, 11:08:05 AM »

Still doesn't prove they've any such authority, since simply writing about God does not in fact prove god exists. I could write about Russel's Cosmic Teapot and claim it a higher authority which gave me the right to found Cockmenistan on The Cum Wranglers doorstep and slather them with buckets of moose cum three times a day... wouldn't make it any more or less true. The founding fathers claims and mine would essentially be the same thing... words. Unsubstantiated, unproven words. Kind of like the words of those atheists who insist there is categorically no god whatsoever. Those are unsubstantiated, unproven words too.

I've never stated their declarations as proof of God's existence, only proof that His Word is the recipe for success AND they openly declared that God gave them the authority. I've also posted multiple times, the founder's own words proving what reasoning they used to found America AND the aforementioned declaration. There's no arguments to be made against America being founded as a Christian nation because a multitude, stated such.

You could proclaim and created your own nation based upon satan and in 250 years, would it be reasonable to argue that you didnt? No, not at all! However, I'd be willing to bet my life that your satanic nation would produce utter misery and nothing approaching that of western civilization. As I've said, the proof of the validity of God's Word rests in the results and those are Judeo/Christian Civilization. By all means, use your God given inalienable right of free will to reject it all.

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #45 on: January 28, 2018, 11:11:27 AM »

When I see people like lockjaw waving the dixie flag, or any flag, I think "Oh look theyve stuck their comfort blanket on the end of a stick", Bible never mentions Murica therefror Murica will play no part in the end times.

Thats scripture. :strong:

Dixie flag...lol! Never owned one. The Bible mentions Israel and what will happen leading up to the time when mankind nearly destroys itself. Perhaps America plays a roll, perhaps not. It would seem though that the catlick church is front and center, islam is the religion of the antichrist, and a country that formerly supported Israel turns against it. 

BTW idiot, if you had a clue about scripture, you'd openly declare it says being a faggit is a degeneracy worthy of death....like scripture says.

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
  • Madcow Klitzgasm embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - sum cUNT is posting as Ant Antag..100 Replies - sum cUNT is posting as Ant Antag..100 Replies - Flame Truth is coming along nicely300 Replies - Flea self implodes...200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
« Reply #46 on: January 28, 2018, 02:37:26 PM »

Scriptures also say that it's ok to fuck your sister as long as you don't plaster her insides...

...an example no doubt religiously followed by those in Lokmar's family. 
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Bra1n's latest meltdown: http://www.flametruth.com/forum/main-forum/the-flame-game/2244-bra1n-s-latest-meltdown  :snick:

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #47 on: January 28, 2018, 03:02:23 PM »

I've never stated their declarations as proof of God's existence</snip>

Maybe not, but you continually point to it given the slightest excuse and it's getting well past its use-by date. I wouldn't be highlighting my forefathers religious beliefs when I can turn on the idiot box and see people gunning each other down in the streets or financial reports numbering my country's debt in the tens of trillions and being told I need to tighten my belt (again). Cite America as a shining example of the best and greatest example of what Judeo/Christian values can produce, but you might want to fix the "utter misery [of your] western civilization" before you crow too loudly my friend.

Just sayin'. America isn't as great as you like to pretend it is, I know I removed it from my bucket list somewhere around 20, 25 years ago. For a country that "everyone" back in the day were supposedly down with being bible thumpers under the word of God, your lot nonetheless managed to find an awful lot of witches to burn.

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #48 on: January 28, 2018, 04:55:49 PM »

Scriptures also say that it's ok to fuck your sister as long as you don't plaster her insides...

...an example no doubt religiously followed by those in Lokmar's family.

Chapter and verse asshole. Chapter and verse. Lets have em. YUO got em, right?

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
  • Madcow Klitzgasm embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - sum cUNT is posting as Ant Antag..100 Replies - sum cUNT is posting as Ant Antag..100 Replies - Flame Truth is coming along nicely300 Replies - Flea self implodes...200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
« Reply #49 on: January 28, 2018, 05:06:27 PM »

Chapter and verse asshole. Chapter and verse. Lets have em. YUO got em, right?

Which biblical story would you prefer? Brother and Sister or Father and Daughter?  :lolatu:
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Bra1n's latest meltdown: http://www.flametruth.com/forum/main-forum/the-flame-game/2244-bra1n-s-latest-meltdown  :snick:

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #50 on: January 28, 2018, 05:28:24 PM »

Maybe not, but you continually point to it given the slightest excuse and it's getting well past its use-by date. I wouldn't be highlighting my forefathers religious beliefs when I can turn on the idiot box and see people gunning each other down in the streets or financial reports numbering my country's debt in the tens of trillions and being told I need to tighten my belt (again). Cite America as a shining example of the best and greatest example of what Judeo/Christian values can produce, but you might want to fix the "utter misery [of your] western civilization" before you crow too loudly my friend.

Just sayin'. America isn't as great as you like to pretend it is, I know I removed it from my bucket list somewhere around 20, 25 years ago. For a country that "everyone" back in the day were supposedly down with being bible thumpers under the word of God, your lot nonetheless managed to find an awful lot of witches to burn.

First off, I think we should burn witches and sorcerers just as I think we should stone faggits to death.

Moving along, the gaytheist asks "show me a jar of God or I will not believe". Well, God isnt here. He is disconnected from the world. The proof of Gods existence is everywhere in the miracle of the universe but for the nuts and bolts of the topic at hand, the proof of His existence is the result of the fruits of Judeo/Christianity and its affect on all of mankind. The Jews brought Gods Word to Europe which created Western Civilization. Western Civilization gave birth to America. America, has had a more positive influenced on the entire planet than anything the gaytheist has ever had to offer. Hell, the gaytheist model murdered a hundred million or more last century! And yet the gaytheist says "This God business is all rubbish!" The proof of God lies in the result! America isnt currently as great as I would like it to be because we've rejected that which made us great in the first place, the belief that God gave us all our rights and therefore no goobermints can grant or resend these inalienable rights!

I understand you'll never be swayed but you'd have people reject whats tried and true in favor of whats been tried and found wanting...over the corpses of hundreds of millions of gaytheisms victims. To me, its literally like someone sitting in a vat of excrement, pointing and ridiculing me for a pile of dirty dishes in the sink and a load of dirty laundry on the washroom floor!

Its my sincere belief that America is in for a hurtn' for its recent downward spiral of degeneracy. We see it already with the turmoil caused by accepting faggits, trannys, and "I am Jazz". Absolutely sick and twisted shit that should never be tolerated. I also believe that our support of Israel delays us getting all of what we deserve. Once America turns 100% against Israel, and we will when the next obama like democRAT takes office, the shits gonna hit the fan. Sure, there'll be a million other reasons why gaytheists will say caused our implosion but like I said, I aint ever gonna convince them anyway. I'm just here to make sure they dont get to spread all their bullshit unchecked.

Bottom line is we've thousands of examples that God's real and theres always been only one real God. He revealed His code of morality to us and as my pastor shared what he learned:  "The Bible is the ONLY writing in the history of mankind that gives us a picture of the nature of God that is in unity with His Creation, a picture of how life with each other can work with moral wholeness, and a picture of the future that is backed up by His past predictions of events in the future that have now come true."

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #51 on: January 28, 2018, 05:29:12 PM »

Quit stalling................. Lets see it.

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #52 on: January 28, 2018, 05:54:57 PM »

First off, I think we should burn witches and sorcerers just as I think we should stone faggits to death.
And the fact your ancestors felt the need to nukes your claim of America being founded on some kind of unilateral acceptance of the Judeo/Christian Goad and/or its authority.

Moving along, the gaytheist asks "show me a jar of God or I will not believe". Well, God isnt here. He is disconnected from the world. The proof of Gods existence is everywhere in the miracle of the universe but for the nuts and bolts of the topic at hand, the proof of His existence is the result of the fruits of Judeo/Christianity and its affect on all of mankind. The Jews brought Gods Word to Europe which created Western Civilization. Western Civilization gave birth to America. America, has had a more positive influenced on the entire planet than anything the gaytheist has ever had to offer. Hell, the gaytheist model murdered a hundred million or more last century! And yet the gaytheist says "This God business is all rubbish!" The proof of God lies in the result! America isnt currently as great as I would like it to be because we've rejected that which made us great in the first place, the belief that God gave us all our rights and therefore no goobermints can grant or resend these inalienable rights!
Not good enough. Your "proof" is nothing more than supposition and a wealth of hearsay. And if we're talking about people murdered in the name of other dogma, you may as well know that the Judeo/Christian model isn't exactly bereft of blood on its hands either.

You should be thankful of the advantage you presumably enjoy over atheists, at least when it comes to providing concrete evidence of your god's existence. After all, an atheist has to overcome the whole "absence of proof is not proof of absence" deal, whereas all you have to do to satisfy the argument is to pony up some genuine proof. The fact you're left pointing at the sky and yelling "POTATO" at the top of your lungs leads me to suspect you haven't any.

I understand you'll never be swayed but you'd have people reject whats tried and true in favor of whats been tried and found wanting...over the corpses of hundreds of millions of gaytheisms victims.
I see the up and down sides in both systems and can play equally well under either and more. Doesn't mean I need to accept or reject any dogma or any description and requiring others to do so just because I tell them to is as asinine as them demanding I jump into bed with theirs.

Your mistake is conflating my invitation for a definitive answer as a dismissal of all you hold dear and cherished. Did they not teach you critical thinking and formal argument at school?

Its my sincere belief that America is in for a hurtn' for its recent downward spiral of degeneracy. We see it already with the turmoil caused by accepting faggits, trannys, and "I am Jazz". Absolutely sick and twisted shit that should never be tolerated. I also believe that our support of Israel delays us getting all of what we deserve. Once America turns 100% against Israel, and we will when the next obama like democRAT takes office, the shits gonna hit the fan. Sure, there'll be a million other reasons why gaytheists will say caused our implosion but like I said, I aint ever gonna convince them anyway. I'm just here to make sure they dont get to spread all their bullshit unchecked.

Bottom line is we've thousands of examples that God's real and theres always been only one real God. He revealed His code of morality to us and as my pastor shared what he learned:  "The Bible is the ONLY writing in the history of mankind that gives us a picture of the nature of God that is in unity with His Creation, a picture of how life with each other can work with moral wholeness, and a picture of the future that is backed up by His past predictions of events in the future that have now come true."
No, "we" haven't. All "we" have seen is a bunch of unsupported supposition and a seemingly never ending stream of blank eyed yokels trying to push it down our throats.

Free your mind.

Vitriol

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - If any of you remember RiotgearWin vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #53 on: January 28, 2018, 07:31:09 PM »

*iNdoctrination

Sorry... if I saw that and didn't comment I might lose my grammar nazi card.
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #54 on: January 28, 2018, 07:55:54 PM »

And the fact your ancestors felt the need to nukes your claim of America being founded on some kind of unilateral acceptance of the Judeo/Christian Goad and/or its authority.

NOPE! NOT TRUE! They never burned a single witch nor did they execute a single faggit in the United States of America

Not good enough. Your "proof" is nothing more than supposition and a wealth of hearsay. And if we're talking about people murdered in the name of other dogma, you may as well know that the Judeo/Christian model isn't exactly bereft of blood on its hands either. Proof from results is proof enough.

You should be thankful of the advantage you presumably enjoy over atheists, at least when it comes to providing concrete evidence of your god's existence. After all, an atheist has to overcome the whole "absence of proof is not proof of absence" deal, whereas all you have to do to satisfy the argument is to pony up some genuine proof. The fact you're left pointing at the sky and yelling "POTATO" at the top of your lungs leads me to suspect you haven't any.In America, you should be appreciative in God given rights because otherwise, the government could change them at a whim, like they have in europe and australia. Specifically, freedom of speech and the legality of owning firearms.

I see the up and down sides in both systems and can play equally well under either and more. Doesn't mean I need to accept or reject any dogma or any description and requiring others to do so just because I tell them to is as asinine as them demanding I jump into bed with theirs.

There is ZERO merit in State Sponsored Atheism. It is by far, the single biggest purveyor of misery the planet has ever known. Of course, if you see merit in a government system halmarked by the death and misery index of its subjects, THEN its the bestest!  :snick:

Your mistake is conflating my invitation for a definitive answer as a dismissal of all you hold dear and cherished. Did they not teach you critical thinking and formal argument at school?

No, "we" haven't. All "we" have seen is a bunch of unsupported supposition and a seemingly never ending stream of blank eyed yokels trying to push it down our throats.

Sure we have. The degeneracy FORCED upon America has done nothing but increased the fractioning of the people. Everywhere faggit marriage was voted, it was rejected.

America has become balkanized to the point where you have those who: want blanket amnesty, full acceptance for gays and trannys, government ran healthcare, fossil fuels eliminated, global warming regs imposed without question, and the idea of God given inalienable rights rejected in favor of government granted rights subject to interpretation based upon the times, and those who reject all of this. The result, as history has proven over and over again, is civil war and destruction of the nation/civilization. THIS is where Americas destiny lies. Of course as it was with all the other nations who suffered the same fate, there are those who keep saying it aint gonna happen until the end. Once that happens, people who rejected the recipe for success always come back in another country saying "we have a new and improved version" PASS!

BTW, My mind was set free by God who gave me the inalienable right to think and observe for myself NOT because I got spoonfed some goobermints tripe about nanny goobermints gonna tell us everything is good as long as "we" say so. Shortsightedness is a common flaw with the average gaytheist.

Deadpool

• Killing you softly.
  • Consul
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me100 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me
« Reply #55 on: January 28, 2018, 08:36:28 PM »

Yeah, why should we base our laws on modern times and not instead on the opinions of sheepfuckers from 2000 years back?

What a hopeless dope.  Hahaha.

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #56 on: January 28, 2018, 08:55:52 PM »

Yeah, why should we base our laws on modern times and not instead on the opinions of sheepfuckers from 2000 years back?

What a hopeless dope.  Hahaha.

God says sheepfuckers should be executed.
Leviticus 20:15–16
15 If a man lies with an animal, he shall surely be put to death, and you shall kill the animal. 16 If a woman approaches any animal and lies with it, you shall kill the woman and the animal; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them. PWN3D!
 Simple really. Now run along and get a new meme, shit for brains.  :lolatu:

Deadpool

• Killing you softly.
  • Consul
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me100 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me
« Reply #57 on: January 28, 2018, 09:02:12 PM »

God says sheepfuckers should be executed.
Leviticus 20:15–16
15 If a man lies with an animal, he shall surely be put to death, and you shall kill the animal. 16 If a woman approaches any animal and lies with it, you shall kill the woman and the animal; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them. PWN3D!
 Simple really. Now run along and get a new meme, shit for brains.  :lolatu:

They were all hypocrites and liars and fanatics.  I bet you have some wool in your teeth yourself.

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #58 on: January 28, 2018, 10:15:28 PM »

America has </snip>
America still has "one nation under god" as part and parcel of its pledge of allegiance. Make all the excuses you like, and in whatever colour you like: your nation is still sucking on the unproven tit of God and yet plummeting into rack and ruin.

I say this because I can see it. You can't even hold an election without people completely losing their shit over the result. "One nation under god indivisible" my ass!

NOPE! NOT TRUE! They never burned a single witch nor did they execute a single faggit in the United States of America
That you're prepared to admit to you mean. Which funnily enough is at odds with your earlier notion that America was founded on the Judeo/Christian god, or that such founation led it to being the greatest that western civilisation ever achieved... as if we needed any confirmation it wasn't.

Proof from results is proof enough.
For superstitious imbeciles maybe. I'm neither, I require actual proof. Otherwise I am perfectly content to be my own god, taking ultimate responsibility for all my successes and all my failures, not palming them off on to anyone... or anything else.

In America, you should be appreciative in God given rights because otherwise, the government could change them at a whim, like they have in europe and australia. Specifically, freedom of speech and the legality of owning firearms.
Well tough, because I'm not. The only rights I recognise are the ones I've personally earned and am prepared to defend. I've no need or want of government, corporeal or otherwise.

Now what?

There is ZERO merit in State Sponsored Atheism.
Then there is zero merit in state sponsored anything. Including religion. After all, a truly balanced, well adjusted and self motivated person has no more need of a government for their existence than an animal needs a farm for its.

The only "merit" you may find in a system of governance (and this includes religion) is for those people who need a carrot of some kind to get them to perform. That carrot may be offered in the form of religious or non-religious means and in all cases it is subject to abuse. Yes, even your preferred carrot, as much as you might like to yowl otherwise. Sorry, but I've seen it proved way too many times to discount it as a truth.

Sure we have. The degeneracy FORCED upon America has done nothing but increased the fractioning of the people. Everywhere faggit marriage was voted, it was rejected.
Which falls far short of an example that God is real. Actually, it has bugger all to do with proving it... which, if you recall was what I was talking about.

You really weren't taught critical thinking and formal argument at school, were you?  :grin:

Vitriol

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - If any of you remember RiotgearWin vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #59 on: January 28, 2018, 10:52:43 PM »

America still has "one nation under god" as part and parcel of its pledge of allegiance.

"Under god" was shoehorned into the pledge in 1954 as a boneheaded act of anti-communist hysteria.
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10   Go Up

Page created in 0.383 seconds with 39 queries.