• Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!
After 10 years this is our final month!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi  (Read 1436 times)

plus minus reset

Deadpool

• Killing you softly.
  • Consul
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me100 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me
Re: Nancy Pelosi
« Reply #60 on: January 28, 2018, 11:00:31 PM »

"Under god" was shoehorned into the pledge in 1954 as a boneheaded act of anti-communist hysteria.

Yep, and mindless sheep like Lokmar were the ones they were aiming to mind-control.  Hateful little ratfucks who were already afraid of anything different.

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 68
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #61 on: January 28, 2018, 11:40:23 PM »

They were all hypocrites and liars and fanatics.  I bet you have some wool in your teeth yourself.
They? You mean the Israelite's? So what. God put the PWN3D! on em for it!  People like YUO want everyone banging goats so YUO dont have to feel bad all alone!  :snick:

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - John-John and Benzover were snuggling
« Reply #62 on: January 28, 2018, 11:42:34 PM »

"Under god" was shoehorned into the pledge in 1954 as a boneheaded act of anti-communist hysteria.

Well that fits the timeline nicely, doesn't it? Things have been going downhill ever since, no?  :lol:

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #63 on: January 28, 2018, 11:54:09 PM »

America still has "one nation under god" as part and parcel of its pledge of allegiance. Make all the excuses you like, and in whatever colour you like: your nation is still sucking on the unproven tit of God and yet plummeting into rack and ruin.
And the rejection of God's Word is the reason.

I say this because I can see it. You can't even hold an election without people completely losing their shit over the result. "One nation under god indivisible" my ass!
That you're prepared to admit to you mean. Which funnily enough is at odds with your earlier notion that America was founded on the Judeo/Christian god, or that such founation led it to being the greatest that western civilisation ever achieved... as if we needed any confirmation it wasn't.

For superstitious imbeciles maybe. I'm neither, I require actual proof. Otherwise I am perfectly content to be my own god, taking ultimate responsibility for all my successes and all my failures, not palming them off on to anyone... or anything else.Actual proof is that nations that follow God excel while gaytheist nations wallow in misery

Well tough, because I'm not. The only rights I recognise are the ones I've personally earned and am prepared to defend. I've no need or want of government, corporeal or otherwise. and the goobermints has no need to listen when it decides to strip rights from you. The almighty goobermints gives, and the almighty goobermins taketh away!

Now what?
Then there is zero merit in state sponsored anything. Including religion. After all, a truly balanced, well adjusted and self motivated person has no more need of a government for their existence than an animal needs a farm for its. I think you fail to realize STILL the importance of God Given Inalienable Rights as it applies to being a restraint on goobermint. Most gaytheists dont like the religious aspect but they are smart enough to see the clear benefit to their own liberty. Obviously the stupid gaytheists want to burn the entire thing down and sit in the ashes yelling "ISNT THIS GREAT!"

The only "merit" you may find in a system of governance (and this includes religion) is for those people who need a carrot of some kind to get them to perform. That carrot may be offered in the form of religious or non-religious means and in all cases it is subject to abuse. Yes, even your preferred carrot, as much as you might like to yowl otherwise. Sorry, but I've seen it proved way too many times to discount it as a truth.Actually, all forms of government work the same way, i.e. through FORCE! The difference with one based upon God's Morality is there are specific guidelines to keep it from becoming tyrannical, as long as you follow Gods Rules.

Which falls far short of an example that God is real. Actually, it has bugger all to do with proving it... which, if you recall was what I was talking about. For someone who isnt "real" Gods Word sure does have a handle on success!

You really weren't taught critical thinking and formal argument at school, were you?  :grin: again, considering all forms of government and analyzing their successes and failures and concluding the ones based upon Judeo/Christian principals are clearly superior and proof that God's Word is true IS critical thinking. Outright rejection of Judeo/Christianity because God didnt come down and knock on your door today is foolish.

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #64 on: January 28, 2018, 11:56:57 PM »

Ben Franklin

Congressional Congress, 1787

"I have lived, Sir, a long time, and the longer I live, the more convincing proofs I see of this truth--that God Governs the affairs of men. And if a sparrow cannot fall to the ground without His notice, is it probable that an empire can rise without His aid?

"We have been assured, Sir, in the Sacred Writings, that "except the Lord build the House, they labor in vain that build it." I firmly believe this; and I also believe that without his concurring aid we shall succeed in this political building no better than the Builders of Babel: We shall be divided by our partial local interests; our projects will be confounded, and we ourselves shall become a reproach and bye word down to future ages. And what is worse, mankind may hereafter from this unfortunate instance, despair of establishing Governments by Human wisdom and leave it to chance, war and conquest.

"I therefore beg leave to move--that henceforth prayers imploring the assistance of Heaven, and its blessing on our deliberations, be held in this Assembly every morning before we proceed to business, and that one or more of the clergy of this city be requested to officiate in that service."

WOW! Franklin musta been REALLY scared of commies!

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #65 on: January 29, 2018, 12:13:06 AM »

And the rejection of God's Word is the reason.
Better tell your countrymen that, the lions share of them invoke God at the drop of a hat... not that it seems to be having much of a positive effect.

Actual proof is that nations that follow God excel while gaytheist nations wallow in misery
Like America wallows in misery? See above.

and the goobermints has no need to listen when it decides to strip rights from you. The almighty goobermints gives, and the almighty goobermins taketh away!
Not for me it doesn't. There's umpteen millions of me, there's precious few of them. They lack the resources to listen, much less micromanage every last one of us. I'm not surprised you haven't run the math.

I think you fail to realize STILL the importance of God Given Inalienable Rights as it applies to being a restraint on goobermint. Most gaytheists dont like the religious aspect but they are smart enough to see the clear benefit to their own liberty. Obviously the stupid gaytheists want to burn the entire thing down and sit in the ashes yelling "ISNT THIS GREAT!"
Don't care. I govern myself better than anyone on the planet can, the importance of God Given Inalienable Rights is overstated in the face of the rights I earn and fight to maintain.

Actually, all forms of government work the same way, i.e. through FORCE! The difference with one based upon God's Morality is there are specific guidelines to keep it from becoming tyrannical, as long as you follow Gods Rules.
Which as you point out many don't, therefore there is no difference. Ow, :lol:

For someone who isnt "real" Gods Word sure does have a handle on success!
Orly? He must be working for China then, they seem to be on the up and up while All Americaseems to be capable of is tearing itself apart.

again, considering all forms of government and analyzing their successes and failures and concluding the ones based upon Judeo/Christian principals are clearly superior and proof that God's Word is true IS critical thinking.
No, they're not clearly superior and they certainly aren't critical thinking. Critical thinking is defined as the objective analysis and evaluation of an issue in order to form a judgment... NOT the subjective promulgation of centuries of dogma and conflation of non-issues to claim something does or does not exist.

This is why you fail in proving God's existence, it is also often why atheists fail in proving God's non-existance.

John Oliver

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 243
  • John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #66 on: January 29, 2018, 11:06:43 AM »

hey Lokmar  what flavor are goobermints?

chocolate or Spearmint

and you did have a youtube channel where you wore one of those horse head masks and gave a 5 minute rambling stream of bullshit much like what you post here and then you would end with a 3 minute plea for "donations" if people wanted to support your crazy shit talks

then when you started going anti gay and saying a good way to get rid of all the godless homos was to poison Skittles candies because skittles were a candy only faggots ate because the "taste the rainbow" was new world order speak for gay sex and youtube deleted your channel due to making threats and so you made that new flat earth shill channnel because that is about the only shit youtube allows after they banned all those Sandy Hook "truthers"

then remember when "speaktruth" outed you as a shill and how you were just blabbing about flat earth to get more "donations" because youtube no longer monetizes conspiracy shit anymore

remember now?

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #67 on: January 29, 2018, 12:49:48 PM »

hey Lokmar  what flavor are goobermints?

chocolate or Spearmint

and you did have a youtube channel where you wore one of those horse head masks and gave a 5 minute rambling stream of bullshit much like what you post here and then you would end with a 3 minute plea for "donations" if people wanted to support your crazy shit talks

then when you started going anti gay and saying a good way to get rid of all the godless homos was to poison Skittles candies because skittles were a candy only faggots ate because the "taste the rainbow" was new world order speak for gay sex and youtube deleted your channel due to making threats and so you made that new flat earth shill channnel because that is about the only shit youtube allows after they banned all those Sandy Hook "truthers"

then remember when "speaktruth" outed you as a shill and how you were just blabbing about flat earth to get more "donations" because youtube no longer monetizes conspiracy shit anymore

remember now?

Shitmint and YUO should know cause you've been gobbling them up for years now!

No

Umm, still no.

No again.

Still no.

Look jackass, I'm not even gonna waste the time to find out who you're talking about. Since YUO brought it up though, the dead Sandy Hook kids arent worth my right to bear arms. My own kids arent worth it either.

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #68 on: January 29, 2018, 12:55:29 PM »

Better tell your countrymen that, the lions share of them invoke God at the drop of a hat... not that it seems to be having much of a positive effect.
Like America wallows in misery? See above.
Not for me it doesn't. There's umpteen millions of me, there's precious few of them. They lack the resources to listen, much less micromanage every last one of us. I'm not surprised you haven't run the math.
Don't care. I govern myself better than anyone on the planet can, the importance of God Given Inalienable Rights is overstated in the face of the rights I earn and fight to maintain.
Which as you point out many don't, therefore there is no difference. Ow, :lol:
Orly? He must be working for China then, they seem to be on the up and up while All Americaseems to be capable of is tearing itself apart.
No, they're not clearly superior and they certainly aren't critical thinking. Critical thinking is defined as the objective analysis and evaluation of an issue in order to form a judgment... NOT the subjective promulgation of centuries of dogma and conflation of non-issues to claim something does or does not exist.

This is why you fail in proving God's existence, it is also often why atheists fail in proving God's non-existance.

God already proved His existence through His Word and its application. It took "Science" to come up with the Big Bang Theory that was already contained in the Torah. No other nation is remotely close to America in raising the living conditions of humanity. You mention China? BWAAAHAHAHAHA! They're a shithole! Our poor are China's middle class! Of course like I said, America's rejection of God may turn that around. 

John Oliver

• Dictator
  • John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #69 on: January 29, 2018, 01:22:59 PM »

Lokmar was one of the first children to be released during the Branch Davidian siege because he was driving everyone in the compound crazy and now he is all grown up and giving conservative Christians a bad name in TRF

but since only around 4 people even read this section the damage he is doing is minimal

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #70 on: January 29, 2018, 02:35:27 PM »

God already proved His existence through His Word and its application.
No he didn't. The argument you offer here is akin to "2 + 2 = 5 because potato"... untenable and every bit as ridiculous.

God can prove his existence by putting in an appearance every once in a while. Something directly observable by the people of today, not inferred or falsely claimed on his behalf. Sure, there's an abundance of stories in the old testament where he is reported to have done so; I've never met any of the people who wrote them and neither I gather have you or anyone else here. For all I know, the authors of the Holy Babble could have been a pack of lying cunts, there's certainly a whopping bunch of their works which were omitted from that book which would seem to indicate somebody had issue with the tales they wove... someone who apparently had no problem with leaving in the parts in about fathers offering their daughters up to be pack raped by the townsfolk and drunkenly boning them in a cave afterwards... or mad slave owners picking up knives and running about chopping off weiners... or a deity drowning every last living man, beast and plant on the planet save the contents of one wooden boat which he required its captain to burn selected offerings of after the water receded.

No lokmar, the closest thing YOU have come to proving is the existence of a bunch of fanciful writings from a bunch of potential whackjobs who might very well have been suffering from tertiary syphillis when they put quill to parchment. Please do better if you expect to prove your case, you at least stand an outside chance over that of the atheists for reasons I've previously alluded to, but you'll need to supply the substance they are apparently incapable of.

It took "Science" to come up with the Big Bang Theory that was already contained in the Torah.
If it's anything like the leaps of faith you've been indulging in thus far, I'm tempted to say you're full of shit.

No other nation is remotely close to America in raising the living conditions of humanity.
That rather depends on who you talk to, doesn't it? I don't recall America doing an awful lot to put Finland at the top of the heap in terms of living conditions.

You mention China? BWAAAHAHAHAHA! They're a shithole! Our poor are China's middle class!
Mmmmm, and weren't you just raving about countries that raise the living conditions of humanity? Seems to me that China supplying a bunch of uber-cheap exports to places like America might be doing exactly that on your own shores, because fuck knows your own flagging industry cannot match them for price, eh? :snick:

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #71 on: January 29, 2018, 07:39:27 PM »

Lokmar was one of the first children to be released during the Branch Davidian siege because he was driving everyone in the compound crazy and now he is all grown up and giving conservative Christians a bad name in TRF

but since only around 4 people even read this section the damage he is doing is minimal

Lemme know when you find something I've said you can show is incorrect.

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #72 on: January 29, 2018, 07:45:28 PM »

No he didn't. The argument you offer here is akin to "2 + 2 = 5 because potato"... untenable and every bit as ridiculous.

God can prove his existence by putting in an appearance every once in a while. Something directly observable by the people of today, not inferred or falsely claimed on his behalf. Sure, there's an abundance of stories in the old testament where he is reported to have done so; I've never met any of the people who wrote them and neither I gather have you or anyone else here. For all I know, the authors of the Holy Babble could have been a pack of lying cunts, there's certainly a whopping bunch of their works which were omitted from that book which would seem to indicate somebody had issue with the tales they wove... someone who apparently had no problem with leaving in the parts in about fathers offering their daughters up to be pack raped by the townsfolk and drunkenly boning them in a cave afterwards... or mad slave owners picking up knives and running about chopping off weiners... or a deity drowning every last living man, beast and plant on the planet save the contents of one wooden boat which he required its captain to burn selected offerings of after the water receded.

No lokmar, the closest thing YOU have come to proving is the existence of a bunch of fanciful writings from a bunch of potential whackjobs who might very well have been suffering from tertiary syphillis when they put quill to parchment. Please do better if you expect to prove your case, you at least stand an outside chance over that of the atheists for reasons I've previously alluded to, but you'll need to supply the substance they are apparently incapable of.

If it's anything like the leaps of faith you've been indulging in thus far, I'm tempted to say you're full of shit.
That rather depends on who you talk to, doesn't it? I don't recall America doing an awful lot to put Finland at the top of the heap in terms of living conditions.
Mmmmm, and weren't you just raving about countries that raise the living conditions of humanity? Seems to me that China supplying a bunch of uber-cheap exports to places like America might be doing exactly that on your own shores, because fuck knows your own flagging industry cannot match them for price, eh? :snick:

God has certainly proven His existence with a track record of successes, a Messiah that no one serious doubts was on the earth, documentation of various miracles, future prophecy that has come true in my lifetime, an account of Creation supported by modern day science, and ceremonial rituals that have turned into standard practices of hygiene today. Hell, He even declared man should take a day off once a week and we liked it so much, we made it two!

You rejecting the obvious proof dont mean a thing. Besides, I'll listen to Dr. Gerald Schroeder over anyone spouting off about no proof of God any day.

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #73 on: January 29, 2018, 08:10:22 PM »

God has certainly proven His existence with a track record of successes</snip>

Quote from: Wikipedia
Suspects David Allen Turpin (born October 17, 1961) and Louise Anna Turpin (born May 24, 1968) were married in 1985 in Pearisburg, Virginia when David was 23 and Louise was 16 years old. The couple eloped, angering her father, church pastor Wayne Robinette.

David Turpin is a computer engineer who graduated from Virginia Tech. In 1979, he graduated from Princeton High School in West Virginia. The school's 1979 yearbook listed him as the treasurer of the Bible Club, co-captain of the Chess Club, and a member of the Science Club and Acapella Choir. Louise Turpin's occupation was listed in court documents as a homemaker. The couple are adherents of the Quiverfull movement and Pentecostalism. According to David Turpin's parents, the couple kept having children because "God called on them" to have so many children. The children's homeschooling involved memorizing the Bible, and a few tried to memorize it in its entirety. David Turpin made about $140,000 per year at Northrop Grumman and had about $150,000 in assets. The Turpins declared bankruptcy in 2011, owing debt between $100,000 to $500,000.

The couple rented a postal box in Burleson, Texas, from 1986 to 2003. They owned property or had lived in Rio Vista and Fort Worth, and left the area in 2010. After the Turpins moved out of the house, neighbors visited the property and found feces throughout the home, beds with ropes tied to them, several dead cats and dogs in a trailer and large piles of garbage around the property. The neighbors did not report their findings to any authorities. In the California house, their yard was unkempt with overgrown weeds prompting a code violation. Neighbors in California reported seeing the children on occasion, they would freeze and stay silent when spoken to, "they were like children whose only defense was to be invisible", they would skip around rather than walk, appeared malnourished and pale, "You knew something was off. It didn't make a lot of sense," said one neighbor.

What were you saying about God's track record of successes? Were the Turpins an example of a latter day Lot perhaps? Does your definition of "miracles" extend to the inclusion of members of his faith being able to amass thirteen children before supper, tie them to beds in abject filth for sexual purposes in two states (one of them republican) and get away with it for oh so many years?

Consider that if your answer to the above is an emphatic "no", then my next question would be "so where was your God for all those years of children being raped in his name?" Somehow the idea of him moving in mysterious ways doesn't seem to cover it; there's nothing mysterious about devout Christians tying minors to beds for sexual peversions.

And to think this took place in America, a nation which apparently no other is even remotely close to in terms of raising the living conditions of humanity! Christians fucking kids in abject filth. May your God bless them and you all.

You know, I'm not at all sure I'd want there to be a God overseeing your country if I were you. For a nation which is apparently so sold on the idea there is, there seems to be a ton of instances where it's not saving you from the worst of yourselves, just sayin'. :snick:

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #74 on: January 30, 2018, 08:03:24 AM »

What were you saying about God's track record of successes? Were the Turpins an example of a latter day Lot perhaps? Does your definition of "miracles" extend to the inclusion of members of his faith being able to amass thirteen children before supper, tie them to beds in abject filth for sexual purposes in two states (one of them republican) and get away with it for oh so many years?

Consider that if your answer to the above is an emphatic "no", then my next question would be "so where was your God for all those years of children being raped in his name?" Somehow the idea of him moving in mysterious ways doesn't seem to cover it; there's nothing mysterious about devout Christians tying minors to beds for sexual peversions.

And to think this took place in America, a nation which apparently no other is even remotely close to in terms of raising the living conditions of humanity! Christians fucking kids in abject filth. May your God bless them and you all.

You know, I'm not at all sure I'd want there to be a God overseeing your country if I were you. For a nation which is apparently so sold on the idea there is, there seems to be a ton of instances where it's not saving you from the worst of yourselves, just sayin'. :snick:

Man has free will to bastardize God's Word on a personal level and a national level. Its called free will. The average gaytheist today wants the parents locked up. God says execute them. So, you have men who fail justice from a religious aspect and men who fail from a secular aspect. I'll bet you all sorts of people failed those children in between too. The simple act of brotherhood of a proper church was missing in this family too.

I'm curious though, why is it the gaytheist doesnt want to apply the perps own alleged Biblical standard for punishment??? I'll tell you why. Because gaytheists actually hate God and dont want ANY of His morals applied, as much as possible. The ones they cannot avoid applying, they navigate by stating these didnt come from God anyway, they're common sense laws from man.

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #75 on: January 30, 2018, 08:40:56 AM »

Man has free will to bastardize God's Word on a personal level and a national level. Its called free will.
So in other words a nation founded on the Judeo/Christian bible will always be suspect, since even the people doing the founding have free will to bastardize God's word on a personal and national level.

I'm glad we had this little chat, aren't you?

:grin:

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #76 on: January 30, 2018, 11:24:18 AM »

So in other words a nation founded on the Judeo/Christian bible will always be suspect, since even the people doing the founding have free will to bastardize God's word on a personal and national level.

I'm glad we had this little chat, aren't you?

:grin:

Yep. I've seen you ALMOST get there several times during it. PEOPLE will always be suspect. Implementing God's Law and Morality though, PROPERLY, greatly ensures that bad people will be dealt with and mankind will prosper. Man fails, God doesnt. In fact, if we properly applied and were properly ruled under The Law Of Noah, mankinds world would be much closer to perfect than it has ever been.

The Catholic Church, the largest Christian Church Organization in the world is lead by the pope. The pope has declared that Jesus abolished the death penalty. Why? How? Because MEN decided they know better than God and deluded themselves, thereby bastardizing the latest set of rules set forth by God through Jesus. The reality is, that what Jesus brought to mankind was even harsher than the Law. With the Law, you could be technically correct and legally guilt free and many religious leaders mastered this. Under Christ, whats in your heart is judged. So, you can tattle on an evil but if you're doing it so you can take advantage or get revenge, then you are also guilty.

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #77 on: January 30, 2018, 11:39:20 AM »

Yep. I've seen you ALMOST get there several times during it. PEOPLE will always be suspect. Implementing God's Law and Morality though, PROPERLY, greatly ensures that bad people will be dealt with and mankind will prosper.
I seem to recall us visiting this topic once before... when discussing the reasons as to why "god" kicked the jews out of Israel and why it was wrong for Americans to shoehorn them back in because of it.

Not doing to well are you? :snick:

John Oliver

• Dictator
« Reply #78 on: January 30, 2018, 12:04:14 PM »

Jesus stopped that execution of that woman caught in adultery....he must be a goobermint liberal

all the TV evangelists would have  be executed since they are the biggest hipocrits when it comes to sexual morality

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #79 on: January 30, 2018, 12:08:07 PM »

I seem to recall us visiting this topic once before... when discussing the reasons as to why "god" kicked the jews out of Israel and why it was wrong for Americans to shoehorn them back in because of it.

Not doing to well are you? :snick:

Doing great! Still! The valley of dry bones prophecy is going along according to how God said it would. I dunno WTH is your problem with it. Speaking of which, The rebirth of Israel and its survival during that and through the Six Day War is further prove of God's existence.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Up

Page created in 0.504 seconds with 36 queries.