• Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!
After 10 years this is our final month!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi  (Read 1435 times)

plus minus reset

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 68
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
Re: Nancy Pelosi
« Reply #80 on: January 30, 2018, 12:09:50 PM »

Jesus stopped that execution of that woman caught in adultery....he must be a goobermint liberal

all the TV evangelists would have  be executed since they are the biggest hipocrits when it comes to sexual morality

Jesus DIDNT stop her execution. Typical of you people, you think the subject matter is the adulteress and NOT the religious leaders who were trying to trap Him.

John Oliver

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 243
  • John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #81 on: January 30, 2018, 12:30:23 PM »

Jesus DIDNT stop her execution. Typical of you people, you think the subject matter is the adulteress and NOT the religious leaders who were trying to trap Him.

you are no N.T. Wright

so shut up and sit down and go back to your flat earth you tube channel

Vitriol

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - If any of you remember RiotgearWin vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #82 on: January 30, 2018, 12:38:55 PM »

Lokmar is a perfect example of why people are leaving organized religion in droves.
When faced with shrinking congregations and plummeting popularity how did fundagelicals decide to respond?
"Let's keep doing what we're already doing but bigger and even more obnoxiously!"

Oh my stars and garters... oh my sainted HAT!    :rotf:
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;

John Oliver

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 243
  • John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #83 on: January 30, 2018, 01:05:20 PM »

Lokmar was booted from you tube because..this is true....whenever their was a mass shooting or other high profile incident like Charlottesville a whole shitload of videos would pop up shouting FALSE FLAG and "they were all crisis actors"

news photos would be examined  pixel by pixel  claiming this woman with the grey hair bun was the same woman with the blonde hair bun who was hired to play one of the grieving mothers at sandy hook and of course we all know no one was killed at sandy hook because the school was permanently closed when this false "mass shooting.....gun grab staged event" took place

so this is the type of bullshit the advertisers complained about and this is why youtube is scrubbing all this shit or black listing it to sub channels that have messages that pop up that says "Do you really want to watch this load of utter clap trap, it has already been debunked numerous times"

so the only "safe" looney tune videos that have escaped being shit canned are the Flat Earth psyop vids

Lokamr joined this scam wagon hoping to monetize his channel but that is not allowed anymore and his plea's for donations fell on deaf ears

so now he is in here doing his shill waltz hoping to get a few cents dropped into his paypal donation cup

SAD

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - John-John and Benzover were snuggling
« Reply #84 on: January 30, 2018, 03:33:33 PM »

Doing great! Still! The valley of dry bones prophecy is going along according to how God said it would.
No, it's not. The requirement for the Jews to be allowed back into Israel needs to be met first. That requirement (at least according to what God and Jesus are supposed to have said) is to follow Abrahamic law.

Which the Jews are not doing.

So really, you and all your well meaning Christian brothers are in fact going against your own God's wishes for a bunch of yahoos who hold your own messiah in contempt.

Work on that for a bit. IF there is a god, how do you think he might view such opposition to his divine plan.

I dunno WTH is your problem with it.

I have no problem with it whatsoever, it's purely academic from my perspective. I don't know that there is or is not a god, certainly nothing's happened by to strike me down for eating shellfish or stuffing my cock in some chick where the sun don't shine. I'll worry about making my peace with whatever might be running the show, but only after I have been given good reason to believe it exists.

You however do believe (or at least you claim to), and my picking at the innumerable holes, loose threads and outright contradictions of your belief is simply satisfying my idle curiosity. Much as I might enjoy putting ants under a magnifying glass or firing oobleck pellets at wasps nests.

The Wise and PowerfulTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 239
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #85 on: January 30, 2018, 06:58:27 PM »

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #86 on: January 30, 2018, 07:14:25 PM »

you are no N.T. Wright

so shut up and sit down and go back to your flat earth you tube channel

And another thing, you loons think Jesus asking for a Denarius is a message about paying your taxes. It ISNT!

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #87 on: January 30, 2018, 07:19:57 PM »

Lokmar is a perfect example of why people are leaving organized religion in droves.
When faced with shrinking congregations and plummeting popularity how did fundagelicals decide to respond?
"Let's keep doing what we're already doing but bigger and even more obnoxiously!"

Oh my stars and garters... oh my sainted HAT!    :rotf:

Sorry faggit, but I'm in the minority. The major churches are reaching out to faggits. You have faggit priests, married faggit priests, carpet lickin female faggit priests, and faggit lovin priests, all marrying other faggits in the "christian" church. THATS why the church is losing parishioners. Jesus Himself said he would reject them and cut them off from Him if they accepted degeneracy like that. Wow, there's yet ANOTHER one of your stupid faggit gaytheist lovin memes all burnt down! As usual!  :lolatu:

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #88 on: January 30, 2018, 07:25:03 PM »

Lokmar was booted from you tube because..this is true....whenever their was a mass shooting or other high profile incident like Charlottesville a whole shitload of videos would pop up shouting FALSE FLAG and "they were all crisis actors"

news photos would be examined  pixel by pixel  claiming this woman with the grey hair bun was the same woman with the blonde hair bun who was hired to play one of the grieving mothers at sandy hook and of course we all know no one was killed at sandy hook because the school was permanently closed when this false "mass shooting.....gun grab staged event" took place

so this is the type of bullshit the advertisers complained about and this is why youtube is scrubbing all this shit or black listing it to sub channels that have messages that pop up that says "Do you really want to watch this load of utter clap trap, it has already been debunked numerous times"

so the only "safe" looney tune videos that have escaped being shit canned are the Flat Earth psyop vids

Lokamr joined this scam wagon hoping to monetize his channel but that is not allowed anymore and his plea's for donations fell on deaf ears

so now he is in here doing his shill waltz hoping to get a few cents dropped into his paypal donation cup

SAD

I think this is the first time in my life I've typed "false flag". Thanks for that first dumbass! Sounds like you sure know all about all this type of lunacy though!  :snick: Wait.....I just realized......if I'm really just brains sock puppet like some of YUO loons alleged, shouldnt you go around me and straight to brain about HIS youtube channel?  :tard:

On a side note, my salary is set to skyrocket big time thanks to Saint Trump! YUO can bet my donations to the church AND Saint Trump will go up as well!  :yay:

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #89 on: January 30, 2018, 07:34:15 PM »

No, it's not. The requirement for the Jews to be allowed back into Israel needs to be met first. That requirement (at least according to what God and Jesus are supposed to have said) is to follow Abrahamic law.

Which the Jews are not doing.

So really, you and all your well meaning Christian brothers are in fact going against your own God's wishes for a bunch of yahoos who hold your own messiah in contempt.

Work on that for a bit. IF there is a god, how do you think he might view such opposition to his divine plan.

I have no problem with it whatsoever, it's purely academic from my perspective. I don't know that there is or is not a god, certainly nothing's happened by to strike me down for eating shellfish or stuffing my cock in some chick where the sun don't shine. I'll worry about making my peace with whatever might be running the show, but only after I have been given good reason to believe it exists.

You however do believe (or at least you claim to), and my picking at the innumerable holes, loose threads and outright contradictions of your belief is simply satisfying my idle curiosity. Much as I might enjoy putting ants under a magnifying glass or firing oobleck pellets at wasps nests.

YUO are quite wrong. But you'd know that if you ever ACTUALLY studied the prophecies concerning Israel. The Jews as a whole rejecting Yeshua is actually fulfillment of prophecy as well. I swear, you proclaim something, half of its right and serves to further prove Biblical scripture 100% correct! SHEESH! Thanks?  :dontknow:

BTW, eating shellfish and a ham sammy isnt a capital offense. You have proven yourself wholly uneducated as to what the Bible says, over and over many times. Perhaps you could answer a softball question: Whats the punishment for eating a shrimp cocktail as a Jew. By all means, copy and paste that into a search. I dont mind helping you. Let us all know the answer please.

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #90 on: January 31, 2018, 12:01:46 AM »

YUO are quite wrong.

Prove it. Oh wait... YUO can't. :grin:

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #91 on: January 31, 2018, 12:14:33 AM »

Prove it. Oh wait... YUO can't. :grin:

Sure I can. Whats the punishment for eating shrimp cocktail? Hmm? dunno, do ya! PWN3D!

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #92 on: January 31, 2018, 03:42:15 AM »

Sure I can. Whats the punishment for eating shrimp cocktail? Hmm? dunno, do ya! PWN3D!
Getting badgered by you until the server falls over apparently.

Which runs counter to what the holey babble says, for which the onle consequence is making God's word on the subject irrelevant and calling his very existence into question again.

Walked right into that one, dincha?  :lolatu:

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #93 on: January 31, 2018, 08:06:16 AM »

Getting badgered by you until the server falls over apparently.

Which runs counter to what the holey babble says, for which the onle consequence is making God's word on the subject irrelevant and calling his very existence into question again.

Walked right into that one, dincha?  :lolatu:

How about that shrimp cocktail buddy? Hmmm?

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #94 on: January 31, 2018, 11:48:26 AM »

How about that shrimp cocktail buddy? Hmmm?
It was delicious and no deity showed up to wag his finger at me. Guess I'm still waiting for someone to prove he does or doesn't exist.

Though I wouldn't advocate your daughter dragging your drunken ass off to bed and riding you like a cowgirl now... just in case.  :snick:

The Wise and PowerfulTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 239
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #95 on: January 31, 2018, 12:55:03 PM »

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #96 on: January 31, 2018, 01:09:15 PM »

See ^that? It's the face of the crippled as the realisation sinks in that no matter what happens, they're fucked anyway.  :snick:

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #97 on: January 31, 2018, 01:43:09 PM »

It was delicious and no deity showed up to wag his finger at me. Guess I'm still waiting for someone to prove he does or doesn't exist.

Though I wouldn't advocate your daughter dragging your drunken ass off to bed and riding you like a cowgirl now... just in case.  :snick:

Ohh, I'm intrigued! YUO may ACTUALLY know something! Lets see if YUO do.....
1. Name the Drunk with the short name
2. State if this was Ok according to God

Its ok, you dont have to be a coward all your life!  :snick:

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #98 on: January 31, 2018, 02:50:07 PM »

Jeez, I can't believe the e-bible thumper is actually coming to me for religious instruction. Here ya go dickhead, sit down and watch the pretty pitchers for a bit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCSQg1jteAo

lokmar

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #99 on: January 31, 2018, 05:28:26 PM »

Jeez, I can't believe the e-bible thumper is actually coming to me for religious instruction. Here ya go dickhead, sit down and watch the pretty pitchers for a bit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCSQg1jteAo

BWAHAHAHAHA! That was gaytheist idiot meme GOLD! But alas, just like every single gaytheist meme you people have thrown at me over the many years, its chocked full of shit. Of course by posting it, you agree with the account and the implications made as I asked you specifically, was this A-OK with God and the cartomeme insinuates such! So, while the Bible does account Lot's daughters getting knocked up by him, this was NOT condoned by God and the offspring were an unclean people.

BTW, this is not unlike what I've also heard from faggits trying to justify being gay not being a capital crime since Noahs kid azzraped him and didnt get death....but anywho.....

See, as I've said previously, you people come off all half cocked and full of shit. Too bad you didnt ACTUALLY learn the material for yourself but chose to rely on the stupidity of others instead. Shows a real lazy streak on your part...but theres hope for redemption. Can YUO tell me WHO were the offspring of this accursed union...not their names but the people they became known as? AND, perhaps YUO could educate your fellow gaytheists as to the implications of this disobedience to God and the associated human costs.

Sure, it'd be easy to just tell you, but seriously, do yourself a service and read it for yourself. No need for you to wallow in your arrogant gaytheist ignorance. That shit only makes you gaytheists look REALLY, REALLY, STUPID!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10   Go Up

Page created in 0.275 seconds with 35 queries.