dunk

ThirdRailForum

• May 27, 2018, 05:40:02 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

THE TRF FLAME CHAMP TITLE SIGN UP THREAD IS HERE!  SIGN UP NOW!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Call_Out The Bwain.  (Read 1385 times)

plus minus reset

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 345
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
Re: Call_Out The Bwain.
« Reply #100 on: February 02, 2018, 07:45:21 AM »

There is no diet that will make your big ass vag get smaller.  Freud said that summummabitch was HUUUUGE[/trump]!
Oh really?! Johnny?! Or should I call yuo Mr. Jiggy Fly from Brawl Hall? Talk about "relevant"? Just like yuor butt buddy, one BEnzo... Yuo tried and tried to be "relevant" but that stupid ass avatar of Clint Eastwood along with yuor saying... "Dying ain't much of a living"...or whatever BULLSHIT yuo were saying at that time does not make yuo a flaming prodigy. I know for a FUCKING fact yuo were dumpstered more times than I was fellated by my beautiful wife and was a fucking nobody at BH. Here yuo are relegated to faglames and shitty posts...Yuo truly do suck Serafina balls.

Tell me I'm wrong faggot.

You’re wrong, faggot.

:snick:

feral

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 209
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • Resting Bitch Face..
« Reply #101 on: February 02, 2018, 08:03:25 AM »

There is no diet that will make your big ass vag get smaller.  Freud said that summummabitch was HUUUUGE[/trump]!

This coming from someone who drills a whole in a watermelon to stick his dick in while his wife is working the Mile High Club.

:lolatu:

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #102 on: February 02, 2018, 08:42:48 AM »

That big floppy pussy ain’t too big to get kicked by these 13’s.  Hopefully, the dr. Scholl’s with help with your odor control.
Oh really?! Johnny?! Or should I call yuo Mr. Jiggy Fly from Brawl Hall? Talk about "relevant"? Just like yuor butt buddy, one BEnzo... Yuo tried and tried to be "relevant" but that stupid ass avatar of Clint Eastwood along with yuor saying... "Dying ain't much of a living"...or whatever BULLSHIT yuo were saying at that time does not make yuo a flaming prodigy. I know for a FUCKING fact yuo were dumpstered more times than I was fellated by my beautiful wife and was a fucking nobody at BH. Here yuo are relegated to faglames and shitty posts...Yuo truly do suck Serafina balls.

You’re wrong, faggot.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #103 on: February 02, 2018, 09:13:30 AM »

Torch:  knocking out slags since 2002

You’re wrong, faggot.

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 136
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #104 on: February 02, 2018, 01:38:08 PM »

Step up to what?

What you are never by pissing and moaning about. Stop referencing yourself as some kinda flaming savant who thinks they know what they are talking about. You patently don't. If I were to call you out as a "flamer", you would run. And what are if you run from a flame call-out.

Certainly not a fucking flamer. Just another arsehole with an internet connection, like Bwain, TWAT, and the Cunt Wanglers. You don't earn an opinion, you have no opinion. Ill tell you what to think and when to blink.

Now sit there, shut the fuck up, and at the very least try to look pretty and less than 250lbs of Aussie bio ooze.

foxmulder

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 287
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #105 on: February 02, 2018, 03:52:21 PM »

Feral is a TCW member who is too lazy to put the banner in her sig..you can tell by her use of  :lolatu: emoters and her talent for cribbing shitty lames that Stan posts

she also floats in her new pool with all the grace of those kids "floating" in the sewers in Stephen King's "IT"

Oh the Bliss will set you free
Oh the Bliss is gonna make you see

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - John-John and Benzover were snuggling
« Reply #106 on: February 02, 2018, 06:18:43 PM »

Feral is a TCW member who is too lazy to put the banner in her sig..you can tell by her use of  :lolatu: emoters and her talent for cribbing shitty lames that Stan posts

Then apparently I must be too. You can tell by the absence of a cum wrangler banner in my sig, the inordiante use of  :lolatu: emoters and the fact that John-John and Benzover hate my guts almost as much as Muffcabbage does.

Sit down you clown and call  your analyst to up your HRT meds.  :slap:

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #107 on: February 03, 2018, 05:15:51 AM »

You have to have a job and not be a faggot to be in TCW.  Sorry, broke faggot. 

You’re wrong, faggot.

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #108 on: February 03, 2018, 08:42:34 AM »

Well we know that's a lie, you and Benzover got in on your abilities to administer blow jobs.  :snick:

BEnzo

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 117
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #109 on: February 03, 2018, 01:26:12 PM »

No green teefs either-

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #110 on: February 04, 2018, 07:48:17 AM »

My daughter is not even two years old and she has brushed her teeth more than cunty in the past two years.

You’re wrong, faggot.

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #111 on: February 04, 2018, 04:40:49 PM »

My daughter is not even two years old and she has brushed her teeth more than cunty in the past two years.
...with your semen. :snack:

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #112 on: February 04, 2018, 07:25:31 PM »

lolwut? You brush your rotten ass teef with my semen?

You’re wrong, faggot.

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #113 on: February 04, 2018, 07:41:48 PM »

lolwut? You brush your rotten ass teef with my semen?
No. But your daughter apparently brushes hers with it.

John-John = Rotwang v2.0

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #114 on: February 04, 2018, 08:12:56 PM »

Keep flailing, rottentooth. 

You’re wrong, faggot.

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #115 on: February 04, 2018, 09:01:02 PM »

Is that the phone ringing John-John? Lol, better answer it, it might be Oranje looking to record more admissions of your gheyness.  :snick:

ps: dont forget to put on your "tracker". You know, so you can "trace calls".  :rotf:

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #116 on: February 04, 2018, 09:39:17 PM »

Cunty and Freud were the inspiration for the OBJ/Eli Super Bowl commercial. 

You’re wrong, faggot.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #117 on: February 04, 2018, 11:40:58 PM »

Is that the phone ringing John-John? Lol, better answer it, it might be Oranje looking to record more admissions of your gheyness.  :snick:

ps: dont forget to put on your "tracker". You know, so you can "trace calls".  :rotf:

Does this mean you approve of unsolicited phone calls going to people's workplace?

I played the role of a 19 year old woman who Stephen was trying to shake down for nudes. When I showed him a randomly googled image of three teen girls on their spring break trip to Florida, me purportedly being one of them, he took my rebuff for his nude pic pleas and proceeded to ask for nudes of the other teen girls.

He's a groomer....

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
« Reply #118 on: February 05, 2018, 12:17:17 AM »

Caskur has forgotten that she vowed for the 128th time to never post at TRF again....  :snick:
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

(click to show/hide)

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #119 on: February 05, 2018, 12:37:37 AM »

Gapkur lies her arse off about that shit all the time though. Nobody seriously believes anything she says, they just pretend to so her screams are kept down to a dull oinking (most of the time).  :snack:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up

Page created in 0.314 seconds with 39 queries.