dunk

ThirdRailForum

• May 27, 2018, 05:42:25 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

THE TRF FLAME CHAMP TITLE SIGN UP THREAD IS HERE!  SIGN UP NOW!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Call_Out The Bwain.  (Read 1387 times)

plus minus reset

Vitriol

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - If any of you remember RiotgearWin vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
Re: Call_Out The Bwain.
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2018, 12:27:46 PM »

Me thinks Blandie's new year resolution is to become the biggest flame champ ever

dude is challenging everyone to a flame match

Well- not everyone.   
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Ursula K. LeGuin

foxmulder

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 287
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2018, 02:43:21 PM »

Well he did say once that 2018 was the year he was going to start flaming again. Let's hope he still remembers how.

maybe stan can give him some lessons

<derp>
Oh the Bliss will set you free
Oh the Bliss is gonna make you see

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - John-John and Benzover were snuggling
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2018, 06:22:50 PM »

The ones Muffcabbage gave him didn't seem to do the trick. Sheeit, he even had trouble with the lessons Benzover gave him!

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 345
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2018, 07:14:28 AM »

Well- not everyone.   

He doesn’t think you’d be a challenge. 
Oh really?! Johnny?! Or should I call yuo Mr. Jiggy Fly from Brawl Hall? Talk about "relevant"? Just like yuor butt buddy, one BEnzo... Yuo tried and tried to be "relevant" but that stupid ass avatar of Clint Eastwood along with yuor saying... "Dying ain't much of a living"...or whatever BULLSHIT yuo were saying at that time does not make yuo a flaming prodigy. I know for a FUCKING fact yuo were dumpstered more times than I was fellated by my beautiful wife and was a fucking nobody at BH. Here yuo are relegated to faglames and shitty posts...Yuo truly do suck Serafina balls.

Tell me I'm wrong faggot.

You’re wrong, faggot.

:snick:

Vitriol

• Governor
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2018, 08:06:19 AM »

Remind me again: when is your match with him scheduled to start?
LoL fuckin' retard.

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 169
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2018, 08:47:58 AM »

Yeah, we all saw his nothing to see here performance against lemon. His Christmas crisis will be remembered, maybe even til next Christmas
Spaz list :  freud, joodog, cw, foxmulder, sum cunt, freud, rancidmilko, freud, don kwyjibo, damage inc, captain uhaul bendigo, freud, dinky diana, captain kwyjibo

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 17
  • rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2018, 09:46:43 AM »

LoL fuckin' retard.

Johnny can't have flaming matches

He starts spitting the word "cawk" and "deez nuts" everywhere

Goes completely insane

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.rancidmilko yearns for more subjective praise.
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2018, 09:47:57 AM »

Yeah, we all saw his nothing to see here performance against lemon. His Christmas crisis will be remembered, maybe even til next Christmas

Go on Dumberica!

Neg Vitriol too

You know you want to

It's your best  "material" LOLOLOLOLOL

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2018, 10:04:46 AM »

Go on Dumberica!

Neg Vitriol too

You know you want to

It's your best  "material" LOLOLOLOLOL

Evidently rancid still thinks I'm champ. I guess I always will be champ In the hearts of some   :snick:
Spaz list :  freud, joodog, cw, foxmulder, sum cunt, freud, rancidmilko, freud, don kwyjibo, damage inc, captain uhaul bendigo, freud, dinky diana, captain kwyjibo

BEnzo

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 117
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2018, 10:16:16 AM »

Johnny can't have flaming matches

He starts spitting the word "cawk" and "deez nuts" everywhere

Goes completely insane

Storm broke Looney. Gave the faggot sciatica.

https://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=12906.0

Imagine how you'd have fared in Loons position? You wouldn't be eating cock for awhile, thats fer sure-

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2018, 10:28:30 AM »

Evidently rancid still thinks I'm champ. I guess I always will be champ In the hearts of some   :snick:

Fred, Fred

Your title was the equivalent of a hobo finding an Oscar statuette in a dumpster

Frederica

• Dictator
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2018, 10:43:43 AM »

Fred, Fred

Your title was the equivalent of a hobo finding an Oscar statuette in a dumpster

It would've found its way to me one way or another, like thor and his hammer it was meant to be. Get over it

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2018, 10:59:05 AM »

It would've found its way to me one way or another, like thor and his hammer it was meant to be. Get over it

You see, my oblong-shaped-head forum denizen

Thor actually knew what to do with his hammer

Vitriol

• Governor
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2018, 11:02:33 AM »

The opponent I was actually looking forward to pulled a no-show.
After that it just wasn't possible to get into the spirit of the thing, especially against the fluffiest bunny in all of flametown.
Meh. Shit happens.

Frederica

• Dictator
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2018, 11:16:25 AM »

The opponent I was actually looking forward to pulled a no-show.
After that it just wasn't possible to get into the spirit of the thing, especially against the fluffiest bunny in all of flametown.
Meh. Shit happens.

That's a lame excuse and you know it. Fact is you're just not champ material like I am

Vitriol

• Governor
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2018, 11:28:12 AM »

That's a lame excuse and you know it. Fact is you're just not champ material like I am

If you're champ material I'll gladly wear the badge of "Not That".   

Frederica

• Dictator
« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2018, 12:00:40 PM »

If you're champ material I'll gladly wear the badge of "Not That".   

Good to see you know your place, pleb. Now peel me a grape and make it snappy

Vitriol

• Governor
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2018, 02:30:13 PM »

Now peel me a grape and make it snappy

I'd rather peel your upper lip back over your forehead and use the exposed nasal cavity as a urinal.
Sorry to disappoint but I've got entirely the wrong temperament for being your or anyone else's servant.
On the other hand I know of at least 3 untraceable poisons that could be delivered on a peeled grape; one is guaranteed fatal.

BRB

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2018, 08:24:09 AM »

LoL fuckin' retard.

I scheduled a match with bland around bedtime.  I lost, but I really won...slept like a baby. 
Oh really?! Johnny?! Or should I call yuo Mr. Jiggy Fly from Brawl Hall? Talk about "relevant"? Just like yuor butt buddy, one BEnzo... Yuo tried and tried to be "relevant" but that stupid ass avatar of Clint Eastwood along with yuor saying... "Dying ain't much of a living"...or whatever BULLSHIT yuo were saying at that time does not make yuo a flaming prodigy. I know for a FUCKING fact yuo were dumpstered more times than I was fellated by my beautiful wife and was a fucking nobody at BH. Here yuo are relegated to faglames and shitty posts...Yuo truly do suck Serafina balls.

You’re wrong, faggot.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2018, 08:25:20 AM »

Has anyone noticed how non-vitriolic Vitriol is?

You’re wrong, faggot.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up

Page created in 0.682 seconds with 38 queries.