ThirdRailForum

• August 16, 2018, 05:49:01 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Call_Out The Bwain.  (Read 1400 times)

plus minus reset

Poppy

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 232
  • Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
Re: Call_Out The Bwain.
« Reply #60 on: January 25, 2018, 10:43:41 AM »

BRA1N needs to rest up anyway - he'll soon be promoting his annual Pick Your Poison event.

that is going to end well

have fun organizing this... Obi

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 320
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #61 on: January 25, 2018, 01:00:21 PM »

Don't forget travel medical insurance or you'll be kicking yourself even harder.

Always get that.

that is going to end well

have fun organizing this... Obi

That's an idea... the final comp at this money sucking rathole in Oct.

Ten year anniversary, one last PYP and go out on top. Hmm..  :snack:
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #62 on: January 26, 2018, 08:25:25 AM »

You’re rhyming scheme is all off. Dr. Seuss either used AABB or ABCA. Like this:

Johnny Storm is a curious lad,
But no girls touched him as he wet his pad
But all hope is not lost you see
His white van is ready for kids age 3.

Poor Johnny use to have a phrase
That he uttered throughout his days
“If it’s not on a clock,
It’s ready for the cock.”

But even then he didn’t have game
So the candy he uses is really lame
He coaxes and pleads and winks and shouts
So little Susie can pull her cunt out

Oh boy Johnny cried with glee!
A new little morsel his eyes did see
Susie was ripe for the picking
So he could get in a good dicking

He dragged her into his new van
And knocked her out with a pan
He put his cock inside without a fight
But he only does lacking any light

Susie was drenched from head to toe
With Johnny’s semen he did blow
She awoke the next day with a sore cunt
Johnny went out again for a new hunt.

He came back and noticed Susie escaped
From her ankle shackles and duct tape
Johnny weeped and a tears began to fall
He slit his wrists so he could just end it all.

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 110
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #63 on: January 26, 2018, 01:17:45 PM »

What you are is a jejune tard with a highly infectious strain of narcolepsy.

Your periodic spurts of 'dueling banjo' challenge threads to me and others cements your status alongside some of the other marginalized losers of epic proportions with nothing else going for them in their fruitless life other than a steady stream of posts to forums like this one to look forward to.

Get a fucking life and get laid instead of wallowing and wasting away trying to get some e-cred for yourself on this shit. I promise you it's a lot more fun.

Jesus, it's like our Bwain has discovered the baby Jesus on his critically panned pan European religious tour. Probably on the glass ceiling of a culturally shite-stained Sistine chapel, or beneath the balcony of the current Pedo-Finder General's Vatican veranda.

I know laddie, it's almost fanatically incoherent just how stupid, stupidity has blessed you!

You spend ten years of your life in an incestuous relationship between a nomine of nonsense and the patri of all patronage, that sucks your bank account drier than a nuns crotch - but I'm the one that needs a life.

You telling me that I shouldn't play the game, while you stand at the corner of our street on the game, really says everything we never needed to know.

You gave up and let yourself go. There is no shame in that.

However, there is no need to project your failure as a man and a loosely based carbon copy of what you never actually were, onto me. After troll, I never made a conscious decision to set up my own website that deals in the intricacy and idiosyncrasy of language, and then decide I was far too busy too participate.

You got old boyo, and were reminded by your own lethargy and arthritic ankles and hips that you cannot fit into your own high ideals, while mini skirting.

You mention that this sites demise may arrive as soon as October, seriously....the best post you have ever made. Have a one up from someone else outside the staff room.

Poppy

• Dictator
  • Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #64 on: January 26, 2018, 01:27:55 PM »

You mention that this sites demise may arrive as soon as October, seriously....the best post you have ever made. Have a one up from someone else outside the staff room.

well maybe to celebrate the demise of TRF you can call yourself out and then not show up....kind of a fitting end to the lousy match system

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #65 on: January 26, 2018, 01:52:33 PM »

well maybe to celebrate the demise of TRF you can call yourself out and then not show up....kind of a fitting end to the lousy match system

Well I could call you out, but we already know where that ends.

This place is shite, everything is shite and I am far too brilliant to show up while reminding everyone else that they never show up because it's shite. It's shite. I just can't stop. Pink me and do I not bleed shite. It's shite. Anyone that participates in a match thread is shite, it's shite.

We are all aware of your position in regard to the match system, while you have unilaterally proved it worth while.

Sinister

• I hate all of you cunts.
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Hey Torch200 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - You know it bothers FleaWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - Callout: The Bra1n100 Reply Thread - To the non retards.100 Reply Thread - Arcade or Shoutbox?
« Reply #66 on: January 27, 2018, 06:06:49 PM »

Fuck you.

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #67 on: January 28, 2018, 08:41:49 AM »

Loser.

Oh look, more of the semi-retired coming outa semi-consciousnesses to prove my point.

The new gaping arsehole emoji speaks volumes for the discerning moron.

Poppy

• Dictator
« Reply #68 on: January 28, 2018, 10:04:41 AM »

Oh look, more of the semi-retired coming outa semi-consciousnesses to prove my point.

The new gaping arsehole emoji speaks volumes for the discerning moron.

a plate full of emoji's..a fitting last meal for people on TRF death row

bra1in has cast a gloomy shadow by announcing he is going to "go on vacation" while you all
whittle away the hours before the execution date for TRF set for Oct 2018

why would you put any effort into anything when you know Brain is going to hold one final PYP then pass out the Kool-aid to add the final exclamation point on his flame board endeavor

i have joined a star wars larp group and spend most of my time chasing people around at night with custom made lightsabers maybe you too should find a new hobby...a hobby horse equestrian perhaps

Poppy

• Dictator
« Reply #69 on: January 28, 2018, 10:19:51 AM »

I'm back!

Another sewer clog has been cleared!!!

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #70 on: January 28, 2018, 10:44:26 AM »

why would you put any effort into anything when you know Brain is going to hold one final PYP then pass out the Kool-aid

Effort?... you and your kindred spirits are no effort whatsonever. You don't participate while demanding the right to judge participation. In what way shape or formed deformity, are you any different from a Cunt Wangler, A Bwain or a TWAT?

You are a coward Poxy, determined to see this place fall, while personifying the very reason it will. The Ragnacock of cock envy. Shout instruction from the sidelines. We are all ahum, listening.

Poppy

• Dictator
« Reply #71 on: January 28, 2018, 12:03:59 PM »

Effort?... you and your kindred spirits are no effort whatsonever. You don't participate while demanding the right to judge participation. In what way shape or formed deformity, are you any different from a Cunt Wangler, A Bwain or a TWAT?

You are a coward Poxy, determined to see this place fall, while personifying the very reason it will. The Ragnacock of cock envy. Shout instruction from the sidelines. We are all ahum, listening.

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new except in TRF where old things are worn around the neck like The Presidential Medal of Freedom from intelligent thought

like caskur likes to say, "go home, the movie is over"

every insult you divine in the swirling mists of your alcoholic beverage of choice has already been posted somewhere on the internet....all you are doing is seeking originality in a safe space that has already been
vacuumed clean of wit and creativity

go yell at some parked cars or start a new thread.....the outcome will be the same

disappointment and masturbation bereft of any pleasure

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #72 on: January 28, 2018, 12:34:55 PM »

Alas we are not somewhere on the internet, we are here.

YOU are here. Spouting and sporting the same old rhetoric you demand I wake up too!

We ain't on the road to your Damascus laddie, and there be no parked cars in your parable of worthlessness. Who cares if this falls?

Pray away for all the harm you do.

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - John-John and Benzover were snuggling
« Reply #73 on: January 28, 2018, 01:41:35 PM »

Wait, there's men in Christ now? How many of them are wearing Cum Wrangler banners?

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #74 on: January 28, 2018, 01:50:00 PM »

You can wear that pin or shiny medal simply by reminding everyone else that they are a homo.

A kinda general rule for General Paton's who (oohhhh) get him, concern themselves with the Battle of the Bulge.

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - John-John and Benzover were snuggling
« Reply #75 on: January 28, 2018, 01:53:08 PM »

I can wear that pin by simply uploading it to my avatar. It is a measure of its overall lack of worth that I don't bother to.

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #76 on: January 28, 2018, 02:02:58 PM »

If you squint your eyes until they nearly pop outa your skull, a Johnny Wrong post can give you the co-ordinates to the Holy Grail.

Poppy

• Dictator
« Reply #77 on: January 28, 2018, 02:11:53 PM »

why not everyone join the cum wranglers and see what happens

maybe it will usher in a new golden age of flame

Poppy

• Dictator
« Reply #78 on: January 28, 2018, 02:12:22 PM »

Alas we are not somewhere on the internet, we are here.

YOU are here. Spouting and sporting the same old rhetoric you demand I wake up too!

We ain't on the road to your Damascus laddie, and there be no parked cars in your parable of worthlessness. Who cares if this falls?

Pray away for all the harm you do.

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #79 on: January 28, 2018, 02:22:06 PM »

Maybe we don't need a golden age of flame, maybe we just need our golden posters to participate in the lame.

Tailgating a cunt wangler really isn't going to cut it any more laddie.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up

Page created in 0.376 seconds with 35 queries.