ThirdRailForum

• August 16, 2018, 05:49:17 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Call_Out The Bwain.  (Read 1402 times)

plus minus reset

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Madcow Klitzgasm embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Flea self implodes...200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
Re: Call_Out The Bwain.
« Reply #80 on: January 28, 2018, 02:27:55 PM »

Quote from: Blandscape
You telling me that I shouldn't play the game, while you stand at the corner of our street on the game, really says everything we never needed to know.

You gave up and let yourself go. There is no shame in that.

However, there is no need to project your failure as a man and a loosely based carbon copy of what you never actually were, onto me. After troll, I never made a conscious decision to set up my own website that deals in the intricacy and idiosyncrasy of language, and then decide I was far too busy too participate.

You got old boyo, and were reminded by your own lethargy and arthritic ankles and hips that you cannot fit into your own high ideals, while mini skirting.

You mention that this sites demise may arrive as soon as October, seriously....the best post you have ever made. Have a one up from someone else outside the staff room.

Ouch....  :snick:
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Bra1n's latest meltdown: http://www.flametruth.com/forum/main-forum/the-flame-game/2244-bra1n-s-latest-meltdown  :snick:

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - John-John and Benzover were snuggling
« Reply #81 on: January 28, 2018, 03:27:32 PM »

why not everyone join the cum wranglers and see what happens

maybe it will usher in a new golden age of flame
What a great idea. Here, you go first.

Stick that in your sig and see Benzover and John-John for your complimentary golden shower.

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 100
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #82 on: January 28, 2018, 04:39:40 PM »

'Ohhhh the pain!'

So noted-

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #83 on: January 28, 2018, 05:11:27 PM »

Quickly now, go ask Muffcabbage for some oinkment for your owwie then.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #84 on: January 29, 2018, 04:03:35 AM »

Look at this green-toothed motherfucka talking about someone else’s appearance.  Lulz. 

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 110
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #85 on: January 30, 2018, 02:19:40 PM »

Look at this green-toothed motherfucka talking about someone else’s appearance.  Lulz.

Why is the Bwain sanctioning other match events when he cannot turn up for his own? Are we still aiming at a colourless re-boot of the critically acclaimed same ol'same ol? Are we merely an impressionistic montage of what could have been?

So few questions with so many answers.

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #86 on: January 30, 2018, 02:47:53 PM »

TWAT never called The Mor0n a coward for blowing out on matches.

Perhaps he should have.

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #87 on: January 30, 2018, 03:33:45 PM »

TWAT never called The Mor0n a coward for blowing out on matches.

Perhaps he should have.

Bwain did totally ignore the failing heart of this site in this thread though! As if he was blaming TWAT for not actually manning up when I confronted him. I did notice that TWAT ran in for vindication, but was totally blanked.

I think our Bwain needs a scumptious scrumming back row to protect him. And TWAT failed to deliver.

What I have proved is I am no runner, as these two fuckless pole prancers rub their engorged genitalia up and down my posts, for nothing of any worth, but my sedentary entertainment.

Poppy

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 232
  • Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #88 on: January 30, 2018, 04:12:50 PM »

if Obi misses a bowel movement he hits the onstar  "talk to a real life nurse" app on his jitterbug seniors phone

he  should be held accountable for the match constipation and brains failure to stand upright when urinating

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #89 on: January 30, 2018, 04:39:32 PM »

Bwain is not living a life, this life is living him - and TWAT is a frail old lady with liver spots in a pish stained white terry-towelling robe living in sheltered housing, wondering why death is ignoring her.

Sinister

• I hate all of you cunts.
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Hey Torch200 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - Hey Torch100 Replies - You know it bothers FleaWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - Callout: The Bra1n100 Reply Thread - To the non retards.100 Reply Thread - Arcade or Shoutbox?
« Reply #90 on: January 30, 2018, 09:32:22 PM »

Oh look, more of the semi-retired coming outa semi-consciousnesses to prove my point.

The new gaping arsehole emoji speaks volumes for the discerning moron.

Focused in on the gaping anus huh? You take the bait every damn time.
Fuck you.

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
  • Madcow Klitzgasm embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Flea self implodes...200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
« Reply #91 on: January 31, 2018, 04:14:34 AM »

Focused in on the gaping anus huh? You take the bait every damn time.

Do you regularly fish with gaping anus as bait?  :snick:
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Bra1n's latest meltdown: http://www.flametruth.com/forum/main-forum/the-flame-game/2244-bra1n-s-latest-meltdown  :snick:

your daily reality enema

• Senatore
« Reply #92 on: January 31, 2018, 04:32:40 AM »

:snick:

feral

• It's all good..
  • Dictator
  • feral embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
« Reply #93 on: February 01, 2018, 06:27:51 AM »

You’re rhyming scheme is all off. Dr. Seuss either used AABB or ABCA. Like this:

Johnny Storm is a curious lad,
But no girls touched him as he wet his pad
But all hope is not lost you see
His white van is ready for kids age 3.

Poor Johnny use to have a phrase
That he uttered throughout his days
“If it’s not on a clock,
It’s ready for the cock.”

But even then he didn’t have game
So the candy he uses is really lame
He coaxes and pleads and winks and shouts
So little Susie can pull her cunt out

Oh boy Johnny cried with glee!
A new little morsel his eyes did see
Susie was ripe for the picking
So he could get in a good dicking

He dragged her into his new van
And knocked her out with a pan
He put his cock inside without a fight
But he only does lacking any light

Susie was drenched from head to toe
With Johnny’s semen he did blow
She awoke the next day with a sore cunt
Johnny went out again for a new hunt.

He came back and noticed Susie escaped
From her ankle shackles and duct tape
Johnny weeped and a tears began to fall
He slit his wrists so he could just end it all.

..bloody awesome...the fuck up fairy is back.

Blandscape Thank God you're pretty son and can get away with trying too hard.

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #94 on: February 01, 2018, 11:05:13 AM »

..bloody awesome...the fuck up fairy is back.

Blandscape Thank God you're pretty son and can get away with trying too hard.

As opposed to what, cramming seven stanza into a one line anti-homo gag?

You fucked up fairies really don't get it, do you? You gave up! You wear not trying as a badge of honour, that very few of you have actually earned or won. And even if you did, that is younger than our age of consent, and half the age of the internet itself.

You are right Feral, I am blessed in the Garnier Laboratoire department, but pretty for a bloke is only skin deep.

This isn't trying, trying is historical posters like Bwain, Twat and your not very bad self saying that trying, is trying too hard.

Step up or back off.

I personally think this site would benefit from more of you, not less.

feral

• It's all good..
  • Dictator
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
« Reply #95 on: February 02, 2018, 04:45:56 AM »

You are right Feral.

Step up or back off.

Step up to what?

I haven't come across one flamer on TR who interests me enough to " step up " and exercise my ability in this game.

I personally think this site would benefit from more of you, not less.

lol..

See above response.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #96 on: February 02, 2018, 07:19:04 AM »

Believe me, we’ve been getting MORE of feral over the years. 

feral

• It's all good..
  • Dictator
« Reply #97 on: February 02, 2018, 07:31:30 AM »

Believe me, we’ve been getting MORE of feral over the years.

Have come to the conclusion you want me.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #98 on: February 02, 2018, 07:32:14 AM »

Certainly enough of you to go around. 

feral

• It's all good..
  • Dictator
« Reply #99 on: February 02, 2018, 07:35:46 AM »

My current av would state otherwise.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up

Page created in 0.387 seconds with 37 queries.